Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

No thanks, I will just keep letting you know there was massive fraud.

Yea, you already said that a few times.

If I followed you around and kept telling you that the moon is made of cheese, would you be more inclined to believe it if I kept repeating myself?
Why are you asking me when it has already worked on you? I am not like you.

Yea I didn’t think you would answer that question either.
Maybe if you had evidence like I do that massive fraud happened. There is your answer.
You don’t have evidence

• Overall, we rate Here is the Evidence Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of election fraud misinformation, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.

76-763168_free-stamp-png-fail-stamp-png.png
He knows this, I actually dug into a few items in that list and challenge the validity. What do you think Lastamender did? Changed the subject then ran away. And now he’s back again posting the same shit as “evidence” what a joke.
Show us those items. Saying the courts refused to hear the evidence means nothing. We know why did not. Fraud would have been proven.
Fraud would have been proven?! They weren’t even claiming fraud in court!!

Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016.
Poor, dickless delusional dale. :itsok:

No one is saying Biden inspired 81 million votes for him. Trump inspired that. I would have voted for almost any Republican last year; except for a few, including Trump. Especially Trump.

Trump in 2020 was the only person in the only election Biden could beat.
Lil faun, the perverted stalker, if Trump was THAT unpopular, shouldn't he have received LESS votes than he did the first time instead of an increase? If Pedo Joe was so fucking popular, why did he have such meager crowds at his infrequent "rallies"? I mean if ANTIFA and BLM can roam the country rioting and looting, the least they could have done was show some love for ol Plugs Biden, you know, the leftard candidate that never got above one percent vote wise the other three times he ran on the leftard ticket. Seriously, do you ACTUALLY believe that he of the automatic gaffes inspired 11 million more voters to cast a ballot for him than the jug-eared mulatto that was causing voters to swoon and faint at his rallies? Kinda makes you wonder if leftards are really the racist ones because Barrypupet only got 69 million suckers and welfare recipients to vote for him when he was at his peak and lost 5,000,000 votes on 2012.

I am sure it only makes sense to a trolling moron, such as yourself....go figure.

(snicker)
Poor, dickless delusional dale ... First and foremost, there were 26.7 million additional votes in this election from the last. Secondly, Trumpism is a cult. His membership grew from 2016 to 2020, Conservatives, from 35% of the electorate in 2016 with 81% support, to 38% of the electorate with 85% in 2020.

That's why he gained millions of votes from the right.

Liberal support remained about the same for Biden as it did for Hillary but did present an increase in votes due to the increase in voters.

But the difference was in the middle and why Trump lost.

39% of the electorate were moderates in 2016. They went 40% for Trump and 52% for Hillary.
38% of the electorate were moderates in 2020. They went 34% for Trump and 64% for Biden.

This alone accounted for a 4 million vote swing in Biden's favor.

This involves numbers so I don't expect you to understand.

OMG, lil faun, the perverted, dastardly creep! O-M-G!!!!!! You have bested me and foiled my narrative because you have pulled out the most dreaded of all sources in a quest for truth, the last bastion of hope when it comes to honest , unbiased, leave no stone unturned with no political agenda "journalism" with a "we just want the truth" edginess to them......you pull out the ol cnn.com link that has an unvarnished, un-tainted reputation for giving us the "straight scoop". You win this one!!!! LOL!

You should be given props for sitting the binoculars on the coffee table (during a lull in activity at the local schoolyard) to find such an infallible source of information in order to "school" me. (snicker)

I believe that most parents that have kids attending said school also appreciate that you:
A: Adhere to the parameters set forth by your probation by remaining 1000 feet away from a school and it's playground.
B: Only lurk at their children through binoculars, "Pan".......you sure showed me!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016.

No one is saying Biden inspired 81 million votes for him. Trump inspired that. I would have voted for almost any Republican last year; except for a few, including Trump. Especially Trump.

Lil faun, the perverted stalker, if Trump was THAT unpopular, shouldn't he have received LESS votes than he did the first time instead of an increase? If Pedo Joe was so fucking popular, why did he have such meager crowds at his infrequent "rallies"? I mean if ANTIFA and BLM can roam the country rioting and looting, the least they could have done was show some love for ol Plugs Biden, you know, the leftard candidate that never got above one percent vote wise the other three times he ran on the leftard ticket. Seriously, do you ACTUALLY believe that he of the automatic gaffes inspired 11 million more voters to cast a ballot for him than the jug-eared mulatto that was causing voters to swoon and faint at his rallies? Kinda makes you wonder if leftards are really the racist ones because Barrypupet only got 69 million suckers and welfare recipients to vote for him when he was at his peak and lost 5,000,000 votes on 2012.

I am sure it only makes sense to a trolling moron, such as yourself....go figure.

(snicker)
Poor, dickless delusional dale ... First and foremost, there were 26.7 million additional votes in this election from the last. Secondly, Trumpism is a cult. His membership grew from 2016 to 2020, Conservatives, from 35% of the electorate in 2016 with 81% support, to 38% of the electorate with 85% in 2020.

Liberal support remained about the same for Biden as it did for Hillary but did present an increase in votes due to the increase in voters.

39% of the electorate were moderates in 2016. They went 40% for Trump and 52% for Hillary.
38% of the electorate were moderates in 2020. They went 34% for Trump and 64% for Biden.

OMG, lil faun, the perverted, dastardly creep! O-M-G!!!!!! You have bested me and foiled my narrative because you have pulled out the most dreaded of all sources in a quest for truth, the last bastion of hope when it comes to honest , unbiased, leave no stone unturned with no political agenda "journalism" with a "we just want the truth" edginess to them......you pull out the ol cnn.com link that has an unvarnished, un-tainted reputation for giving us the "straight scoop". You win this one!!!! LOL!

You should be given props for sitting the binoculars on the coffee table (during a lull in activity at the local schoolyard) to find such an infallible source of information in order to "school" me. (snicker)

I believe that most parents that have kids attending said school also appreciate that you:
A: Adhere to the parameters set forth by your probation by remaining 1000 feet away from a school and it's playground.
B: Only lurk at their children through binoculars, "Pan".......you sure showed me!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

Poor, dickless delusional dale. Those are exit polls.

Google them to learn what that is.

(snicker)

LOLOL

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lil faun, the creepy pervert, say no more!!!!! You posted a CNN article and everyone in the "know" has to admit and confess (even if begrudgingly) that when it comes to unbiased, "no agenda" media outlets? CNN rules because they have an impeccable reputation for truth telling that no one would ever DARE to besmirch!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

(snicker)

LOLOL

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lil faun, the creepy pervert, say no more!!!!! You posted a CNN article and everyone in the "know" has to admit and confess (even if begrudgingly) that when it comes to unbiased, "no agenda" media outlets? CNN rules because they have an impeccable reputation for truth telling that no one would ever DARE to besmirch!!!!!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
LOLOL

You're deranged, dickless delusional dale. I posted exit polling results, not an article.

Figures someone as crazy as you doesn't know the difference.

(snicker)

LOLOL

LOLOL

You're deranged, dickless delusional dale. I posted exit polling results, not an article.

You posted an article from the joke of all jokes "news source" aka CNN where a CNN reporter was busted for interviewing a Hildebeast supporter that was actually camera guy for CNN. I loved how CNN tried to portray a reporter "on the scene" during the Ukraine coup where he is standing at the bow of an alleged ship in choppy waters in the . I am old enough to remember the "Tidy Bowl" commercials where Cap'n Tidy was super-imposed into a commode and that was more realistic than this......

(snicker)

(snicker)

LOLOL

LOLOL

You posted an article from the joke of all jokes "news source" aka CNN where a CNN reporter was busted for interviewing a Hildebeast supporter that was actually camera guy for CNN. I loved how CNN tried to portray a reporter "on the scene" during the Ukraine coup where he is standing at the bow of an alleged ship in choppy waters in the . I am old enough to remember the "Tidy Bowl" commercials where Cap'n Tidy was super-imposed into a commode and that was more realistic than this......

(snicker)

LOLOL

That video blew up in your face last time as it's not green screen. Figures you're too nuts to learn from that.

Regardless of your insanity, I still posted exit polling results, not an article. Learn the difference, dickless delusional dale.

(snicker)

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)

LOLOL

That video blew up in your face last time as it's not green screen. Figures you're too nuts to learn from that.

Regardless of your insanity, I still posted exit polling results, not an article. Learn the difference, dickless delusional dale.

Faun, the little pervert, you are the type of moron that would ignore a word of caution that you were about to step in dogshit. You are so oblivious and obtuse that not only would you deliberately step in it? You would wipe it off of your shoe, bring the dung up to your nose, inhale deeply and arrogantly proclaim that the one that warned you was "batshit crazy" and that you don't need anyone to tell you what dogshit is.....then you saunter away with a smug look on your face as the stench of the feces follows you around like an overdose of really cheap cologne. Your little piece of the world would be a sadder place had you not been born...... you unintentionally provide comic relief.

(snicker)

LOLOL

LOLOL

(snicker)

LOLOL

Faun, the little pervert, you are the type of moron that would ignore a word of caution that you were about to step in dogshit. You are so oblivious and obtuse that not only would you deliberately step in it? You would wipe it off of your shoe, bring the dung up to your nose, inhale deeply and arrogantly proclaim that the one that warned you was "batshit crazy" and that you don't need anyone to tell you what dogshit is.....then you saunter away with a smug look on your face as the stench of the feces follows you around like an overdose of really cheap cologne. Your little piece of the world would be a sadder place had you not been born...... you unintentionally provide comic relief.

LOLOL

You crack me up, dickless delusional dale. Here's what you called, "green screen." Also notice the big ass mic the reporter is holding. I point that out because you're so fucked in the head, you didn't even think he was holding a mic. You actually said he doesn't have a mic as one of the reasons you thought this was faked. :lmao:

Here's another video of that same guy on that same boat and clearly not green screen ...

And here's yet a third video of that same guy on that same boat and clearly not green screen ...

But you should be proud of yourself, dickless delusional dale ... There is no person on this forum crazier than you. Embrace it. Own it.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?

Voter suppression is how they can low key get overturn our democracy, since storming the capital didn't work.

Leftards Say? "Now you listen to me you Trumpets! I just know that hiddin' Pedo Joe inspired 81,000,000 peoples to vote for him!!!!. The fact that it surpasses the Barrypuppet's vote totals by 15,000,000 when he was all the rage and causing people to swoon and faint at the very sight of him is not an important fact to point out!!!!"

LMAO!!!!
Conservatives are dishonest cowards incapable of acknowledgingthe truth.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance...

First of all, most of us DON’T believe that DJT won the election. There is a vocal minority thst does, but not most of us.

However, most of us can see the massive problems with our election process and the technical systems that are used to run it which were exposed during this year’s election.

Wece been pointing out many of these things for years. Others were new and specific to this particular election. None seem to be of any concern to the Democrats and their supporters.

Even before I was eligible to vote, I learned that at least one party was not interested in the electorate being Educated, Informed, and Invested in what they were really voting for. My opinion hasn’t changed in the last 30 years.
But most of you lie about it anyway whether you believe it or not.

The hated Trump getting more popular votes then the beloved Obama? Impossible..
Your right. Since we know Obama's elections were legitimate it must mean tRump cheated.

Just not enough.
That's my point people cheated on both sides
Lol, no.
Uhm so Democrats are notorious for rigging elections , Trump and Biden got bigley more popular votes then the Messiah and you say they both didn't cheat?

What are you 12 years old?

It was massive voter fraud , a white collar crime to hard to catch
It has nothing to do with Democrats.

It has to do with conservatives lying about the election.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

This Sept. will be the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks. There are still rubes who believe no planes hit the buildings and that there were explosives in the WTC complex. In 2040, there will still be rubes who believe that Trump won the 2020 election. Almost exclusively, the population that believes one will believe the other.

No amount of factual data will change their minds.

Is it because you think you can't win without xiden, or barrag-o
I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, communist symbolism, kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

The big lie is there was no fraud.
Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.
Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please....and it sure as hell aint you

Pretty much all of the above.

For conservatives, the Big Lie has become a metaphor for what they believe is ‘wrong’ with the political process – the ballots of urban voters, voters of color, and mail-in votes in particular are considered to be ‘illegitimate’; that an American of color voted via absentee ballot doesn’t make that vote ‘illegal.’

Rightists know that the election wasn’t ‘rigged,’ they know that the election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ and they know that Biden didn’t win the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know Trump lost consistent with the Constitution and the law, they just don’t like it; hence the flood of voter suppression legislation in red states.
the scum demonRATS know that the election was rigged,’ they know that the election was ‘stolen,’ and they know that xiden won the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know xiden lost, consistent with the Constitution and the law, hence the flood of illegal votes in blue states.

Is it because you think you can't win without xiden, or barrag-o
I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, communist symbolism, kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...
Lol, they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...

Forum List

Back