Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

No there wasn’t. You just say there was but nobody can prove any of it. Wow shocking. You debate like a child. Just make proclamations with nothing to back them up. You’re done... again
Exactly... I agree... But confidence has been eroded in the process by BOTH MAJOR PARTIES. It should be an easy thing to do to suggest we need to bring it into the age it's in.

Both parties SHOULD want to bring this to bear. But... Oddly... Not the case. Keep the RTB's at each other. Joy.
I agree the partisan gamesmanship from both sides is obvious and disgusting. This election was set up to be considered rigged before it even started. Trump tried to do it during the first election that he accidentally won. And then he set up a fraud team to try and justify why he lost the popular vote and the effort got nowhere. It’s patheti
Trump just spoke at CPAC and affirmed his position that there was massive fraud. He gave some reasons and some good ones. Trump has more credibility than the media.
Of course he affirmed it... he started the whole lie before the election even happened. He wrote a book about never admitting defeat and how people will believe anything if you repeat it enough. Get a clue man, he is playing you
How can you be dumb enough to think there was not fraud? Talk about being played. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Small cases of fraud here and there going for both candidates... sure. Happens every election. But this big rigged Conspiracy you tards think happened... no. You’ve been conned
If there was not a conspiracy why did every court refuse to hear evidence, including the SCOTUS? If there was not a conspiracy why would every MSM outlet repeat the word "baseless" about a million times a day, which was a brazen lie. Why would Twitter ban the president and put warning labels on tweets? Why would Democrats who challenged electoral votes in 2016 suddenly call it treason?

Why would people march on DC to protest the fraud demanding Congress act and investigate then nothing is done and they are called traitors. They have warped patriotism into fascism and you have jumped on for the ride which has destroyed election integrity and our now destroying the country.
Easy, because the cases had no merit. The Trump team was making a spectacle in front of the cameras and then couldn’t even say fraud in court. That’s because they didn’t have any real cases to make. This is why none of the courts took any of the cases. Including Scotus which was heavily favored for Trump. See no conspiracy.
The vote spikes alone are a reason for an investigation. 923 people coming forward to claim they saw fraud is a reason to investigate. Ballots hidden under tables pulled out after a fake water main break is a reason to investigate. The states that stopped counting all at about the same time is a reason to investigate. It all screams conspiracy to defraud.
see you are just reposting debunked lies. There were no hidden crates under a table and there was a water leak, wasn’t fake. You just lie and pretend it’s true. Pwned
Major problem with your post is that you don't know if it's a lie,
Yes, we do.
And that was a lie, you lose.
Nope. Time for you kids to grow up and rejoin reality.
What is "reality" in the minds of commie fucks like yourself? I know how the USPS system works. I was an insider working as a sub-contractor to provide engineering solutions to help make the USPS system more efficient. I worked on the project for the sequencing of flat mail doing "proof of concept" that led to carriers no longer have to "toss" mail that isn't in letter form. I helped implement the PARS system and went to over twenty Bulk mail centers all over the United States to overseeing the implementation of hardware and firmware upgrades. ALL mail collected goes through a bulk mail center to be:
1: Have the mail piece sorted and separated by city, state and zip code.
2: Have the stamp or indicia cancelled to insure that the same stamp or indicia can't be used again.
3: Record a "footprint" of every piece that goes through an OCR (Optical Code Reader) that is put into a readily accessible data base for further retrieval with numerous ways to pinpoint the amount of mail delivered to one address including the time it was delivered thanks to the NSA and the Patriot Act.

So, since each ballot had to be tri-folded and stuffed into an envelope with a BRE (return envelope)? Why were ballots observed being put through tabulators that had never been folded at all while other ballots that had the tri-fold were sent through those tabulators numerous times with the excuse that the crease in the folds made it difficult for the tabulator to process? I know how it all works. I also know that it has been proven that these tabulators that had the totals placed on a thumb-drive (with no oversight allowed, might I add) and then were placed into voting machines with Dominion software that were compromised (proven) and attached to the internet making it easily available for hacking?

Creepitus, I know more than you.....always have, always will.
I know more than you.....always have, always will.

That's why conspiracy theories are compelling to certain types of people. They make people feel as if they are "in the know" when nobody else is. Folks who are a little bit less than sharp mentally just love that.
When faced with unpleasant truths that you can't refute? You nervously point your crooked little finger and scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!! THAT GUY!!!!". What is so fucking sad for uninformed, temper-tantrum throwing commie fucks (such as yourself) is that all the stomping of your feet, puffing out of the lower lip simply doesn't change the truth.
You've not presented anything even resembling "truth" pleasant or otherwise.

Sorry for your luck.
You have worked for the USPS in some shape, manner or form? Do tell?

(snicker)
Nope, why?
Then your attempt at "naysaying" means nothing. Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016. What the fuck, if it makes you feel that your little temper tantrums of indignant outrage that those like myself laugh at this pathetic poseur? Knock yourself out....I will simply point out the pertinent facts of what a fraud he is.....if it's all the same to you.

(snicker)

Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016.
Poor, dickless delusional dale. :itsok:

No one is saying Biden inspired 81 million votes for him. Trump inspired that. I would have voted for almost any Republican last year; except for a few, including Trump. Especially Trump.

Trump in 2020 was the only person in the only election Biden could beat.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?
The big lie is there was no fraud.
Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.

I've never seen a reference to "Lastamender" and "cognitive ability" in the same post. Well done! :D

No there wasn’t. You just say there was but nobody can prove any of it. Wow shocking. You debate like a child. Just make proclamations with nothing to back them up. You’re done... again
Exactly... I agree... But confidence has been eroded in the process by BOTH MAJOR PARTIES. It should be an easy thing to do to suggest we need to bring it into the age it's in.

Both parties SHOULD want to bring this to bear. But... Oddly... Not the case. Keep the RTB's at each other. Joy.
I agree the partisan gamesmanship from both sides is obvious and disgusting. This election was set up to be considered rigged before it even started. Trump tried to do it during the first election that he accidentally won. And then he set up a fraud team to try and justify why he lost the popular vote and the effort got nowhere. It’s patheti
Trump just spoke at CPAC and affirmed his position that there was massive fraud. He gave some reasons and some good ones. Trump has more credibility than the media.
Of course he affirmed it... he started the whole lie before the election even happened. He wrote a book about never admitting defeat and how people will believe anything if you repeat it enough. Get a clue man, he is playing you
How can you be dumb enough to think there was not fraud? Talk about being played. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Small cases of fraud here and there going for both candidates... sure. Happens every election. But this big rigged Conspiracy you tards think happened... no. You’ve been conned
If there was not a conspiracy why did every court refuse to hear evidence, including the SCOTUS? If there was not a conspiracy why would every MSM outlet repeat the word "baseless" about a million times a day, which was a brazen lie. Why would Twitter ban the president and put warning labels on tweets? Why would Democrats who challenged electoral votes in 2016 suddenly call it treason?

Why would people march on DC to protest the fraud demanding Congress act and investigate then nothing is done and they are called traitors. They have warped patriotism into fascism and you have jumped on for the ride which has destroyed election integrity and our now destroying the country.
Easy, because the cases had no merit. The Trump team was making a spectacle in front of the cameras and then couldn’t even say fraud in court. That’s because they didn’t have any real cases to make. This is why none of the courts took any of the cases. Including Scotus which was heavily favored for Trump. See no conspiracy.
The vote spikes alone are a reason for an investigation. 923 people coming forward to claim they saw fraud is a reason to investigate. Ballots hidden under tables pulled out after a fake water main break is a reason to investigate. The states that stopped counting all at about the same time is a reason to investigate. It all screams conspiracy to defraud.
see you are just reposting debunked lies. There were no hidden crates under a table and there was a water leak, wasn’t fake. You just lie and pretend it’s true. Pwned
Yes, we do.
What is "reality" in the minds of commie fucks like yourself? I know how the USPS system works. I was an insider working as a sub-contractor to provide engineering solutions to help make the USPS system more efficient. I worked on the project for the sequencing of flat mail doing "proof of concept" that led to carriers no longer have to "toss" mail that isn't in letter form. I helped implement the PARS system and went to over twenty Bulk mail centers all over the United States to overseeing the implementation of hardware and firmware upgrades. ALL mail collected goes through a bulk mail center to be:
2: Have the stamp or indicia cancelled to insure that the same stamp or indicia can't be used again.
3: Record a "footprint" of every piece that goes through an OCR (Optical Code Reader) that is put into a readily accessible data base for further retrieval with numerous ways to pinpoint the amount of mail delivered to one address including the time it was delivered thanks to the NSA and the Patriot Act.

So, since each ballot had to be tri-folded and stuffed into an envelope with a BRE (return envelope)? Why were ballots observed being put through tabulators that had never been folded at all while other ballots that had the tri-fold were sent through those tabulators numerous times with the excuse that the crease in the folds made it difficult for the tabulator to process? I know how it all works. I also know that it has been proven that these tabulators that had the totals placed on a thumb-drive (with no oversight allowed, might I add) and then were placed into voting machines with Dominion software that were compromised (proven) and attached to the internet making it easily available for hacking?

That's why conspiracy theories are compelling to certain types of people. They make people feel as if they are "in the know" when nobody else is. Folks who are a little bit less than sharp mentally just love that.
When faced with unpleasant truths that you can't refute? You nervously point your crooked little finger and scream "CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!!!! THAT GUY!!!!". What is so fucking sad for uninformed, temper-tantrum throwing commie fucks (such as yourself) is that all the stomping of your feet, puffing out of the lower lip simply doesn't change the truth.
You've not presented anything even resembling "truth" pleasant or otherwise.

Sorry for your luck.
You have worked for the USPS in some shape, manner or form? Do tell?

(snicker)
Nope, why?
Then your attempt at "naysaying" means nothing. Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016. What the fuck, if it makes you feel that your little temper tantrums of indignant outrage that those like myself laugh at this pathetic poseur? Knock yourself out....I will simply point out the pertinent facts of what a fraud he is.....if it's all the same to you.

(snicker)
You're still spewing conspiracies. Why?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Not everyone who thinks the system is rigged started with that idea after 2020. Plenty of people had serious doubts in the credibility of the system as far back as 2000. I'm one of those people. The last election I voted in was 2012 for Gary Johnson. Shortly thereafter, the similarities between the main parties on certain key issues made it very clear to me that we are faced with an illusion of choice. I've always voted third party on principle, but after a while, I realized voting itself was rather silly.

Trump was an interesting phenomenon, because the elites clearly hated him, but what happened in 2020 was a little more blatant than what I expected to happen. I knew they would find a way to remove him, but I figured they'd be more subtle about it. Nowadays, they're not even trying to be subtle about things, and half of the public is dumb enough to still think the system isn't corrupted.

There is a side to this that I understand, however. It would be much easier for me to ignore the ugliness of our system and tell myself that I'm free than to face it. I don't know how many people consciously make this decision vs. subconsciously, but either way, it doesn't change reality.

I'm sure a lot of things seem crazy if you don't look behind the curtain. But when you do, everything changes.
His entire administration that he hired, was jammed packed with those elites and wall streeters.... who also were his loyalists.... So the elitist didn't like him excuse, kinda falls flat imo....

Yeah, that was pretty funny watching the clowns at CPAC yammer about elitists and country club types. You had Harvard and Yale educated elitists like Cruz and Hawley talking about the elites and big tech. And of course what I refer to as "The After Party for Seditionists" was all about a guy who owns his own damn country clubs.

It's laughable, but they keep at it so I guess we gotta give 'em credit for perseverance .. (or something ;-)

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance...

First of all, most of us DON’T believe that DJT won the election. There is a vocal minority thst does, but not most of us.

However, most of us can see the massive problems with our election process and the technical systems that are used to run it which were exposed during this year’s election.

Wece been pointing out many of these things for years. Others were new and specific to this particular election. None seem to be of any concern to the Democrats and their supporters.

Even before I was eligible to vote, I learned that at least one party was not interested in the electorate being Educated, Informed, and Invested in what they were really voting for. My opinion hasn’t changed in the last 30 years.

Sorry, most RW USMB posters believe the election was stolen. And nationally over 70% of Republicans believe the same Big Lie. So yes, I think "most of you" is an accurate assessment.

They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up.
I doubt that.

Trumpsters would still claim that the election was stolen. There's nothing that can be said or done that will convince them otherwise.
What? You mean the election wasn't stolen from Hillary? How quickly we forget. Not saying you did specifically... I don't know... But it would seem pretty easy to get them, both parties, to agree to something like this... Right? They both think that the election isn't secure.

Or... Is it just because they are Retarded Tribal Monkeys?

Edit: I mean the people who bring this up as RTB's... Not the GOP/DNC... They aren't retarded tribal monkeys... The GOP/DNC get exactly what those private organizations want to happen.

Hillary conceded the morning after the election. She didn't signal in advance that if she lost, it would be because of "great fraud". She didn't file 100 or so lawsuits and attempt to strong-arm governors and secretaries of state to "find votes". She didn't call on a mob to sack the Capitol while the vote was being certified.

So your whataboutism fails - BIGLY

Yes, we do.
You don't even know my views on the subject because when you hear voter fraud you quickly think it means election results were affected and you group everyone into your media choice's word play delusion. Even MSM dialed back the no voter fraud commentary to be more realistic and say "well not enough to change results."
But we have a problem even in assuming that without unbiased investigation and a true audit. You lose all around in argument and in getting the one politician who did everything you falsely claimed Trump did that got you all
"Bat Guano Crazy"......did I or did I not give you a heads up many times about guano and elections..... ;-)

The big lie is there was no fraud.
Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?
They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
In NFL games we bring out the chains use instant replay, but when the vote matters you fuck nuts just want us to take your word for it
Nope, that’s not reality. In reality issues can be challenged. They were challenged. There were hand recounts, there were dozens of court cases, there was nothing found to back up of all the crap you tards are claiming. Nice try but goodnight
The way the states did it were challenged and nothing has been done but censorship and the constant repetition of the same lies. The courts ignore it because if evidence were presented fraud would be proven.
The courts rejected the cases because they had no merit. Trump appointed judges dismissed these cases. No merit. They didn’t even claim fraud. They couldnt in court because they had no standing for it. They only claim fraud in the media and to the low IQ public because idiots like yourself will believe and repeat it.
Those courts rejected those cases because they were corrupted, intimidated, or just plain scared of the Deep State, The Uniparty, or whatever you want to call it. They do not love America, they have sold out. They have sold you out too.
Over 60 courts?! Every one that Trump tried to bring a case in between several different states?! Trumps own AG saying that there was nothing there?! Come on dude, you’ve been played. You’re a fool. Give it up
Never. There was massive fraud and massive lies to try and cover it up.

You could save a lot of time just cutting and pasting the same shit in every response. They never change other than by a word or two, so why work at it?

No thanks, I will just keep letting you know there was massive fraud.

Yea, you already said that a few times.

If I followed you around and kept telling you that the moon is made of cheese, would you be more inclined to believe it if I kept repeating myself?
Why are you asking me when it has already worked on you? I am not like you.

Yea I didn’t think you would answer that question either.
Maybe if you had evidence like I do that massive fraud happened. There is your answer.
You don’t have evidence

• Overall, we rate Here is the Evidence Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of election fraud misinformation, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.

76-763168_free-stamp-png-fail-stamp-png.png

Yes, we do.
You don't even know my views on the subject because when you hear voter fraud you quickly think it means election results were affected and you group everyone into your media choice's word play delusion. Even MSM dialed back the no voter fraud commentary to be more realistic and say "well not enough to change results."
But we have a problem even in assuming that without unbiased investigation and a true audit. You lose all around in argument and in getting the one politician who did everything you falsely claimed Trump did that got you all
"Bat Guano Crazy"......did I or did I not give you a heads up many times about guano and elections..... ;-)
Nope.

Yes, we do.

You mean conspiracies based on your xenophobia of Russians? Or conspiracies based on
Why Wile E Coyote never gets his target- "this time we got him".
43534-ocallaghan-talks-coyote-falls.jpg

Seriously, only an idiot believes that "Plugs Biden", the human gaffe machine that couldn't even garner one percent of his own political party's support in 1984, 1988 and 2008 actually inspired 81 million votes over someone that got ten million more votes than he received in 2016.

No one is saying Biden inspired 81 million votes for him. Trump inspired that. I would have voted for almost any Republican last year; except for a few, including Trump. Especially Trump.

Absolutely true. People trust Joe Biden and that was a factor, but hatred for The Blob and his daily chaos and lies along with total incompetence with the pandemic were the biggest factors. I'd have voted for Patrick Star over St Trumpy!

tenor.gif

Lil faun, the perverted stalker, if Trump was THAT unpopular, shouldn't he have received LESS votes than he did the first time instead of an increase? If Pedo Joe was so fucking popular, why did he have such meager crowds at his infrequent "rallies"? I mean if ANTIFA and BLM can roam the country rioting and looting, the least they could have done was show some love for ol Plugs Biden, you know, the leftard candidate that never got above one percent vote wise the other three times he ran on the leftard ticket. Seriously, do you ACTUALLY believe that he of the automatic gaffes inspired 11 million more voters to cast a ballot for him than the jug-eared mulatto that was causing voters to swoon and faint at his rallies? Kinda makes you wonder if leftards are really the racist ones because Barrypupet only got 69 million suckers and welfare recipients to vote for him when he was at his peak and lost 5,000,000 votes on 2012.

I am sure it only makes sense to a trolling moron, such as yourself....go figure.

(snicker)

Absolutely true. People trust Joe Biden and that was a factor, but hatred for The Blob and his daily chaos and lies along with total incompetence with the pandemic were the biggest factors. I'd have voted for Patrick Star over St Trumpy!

tenor.gif
If people allegedly didn't trust the path of where we were heading? How in the hell do you explain the fact that Trump got ten million votes more than he did in 2016? The pandemic bullshit? I recall Nancy Pelousy and friends parading through Chinatown sans masks telling people that a China travel ban was an example of xenophobia. I don't believe it was Trump that mandated recovering Covid-19 patients should be allowed to recuperate in nursing homes in order to "free up" hospital beds for patients that never arrived.

Summation: Utter fail on your part.

Lil faun, the perverted stalker, if Trump was THAT unpopular, shouldn't he have received LESS votes than he did the first time instead of an increase? If Pedo Joe was so fucking popular, why did he have such meager crowds at his infrequent "rallies"? I mean if ANTIFA and BLM can roam the country rioting and looting, the least they could have done was show some love for ol Plugs Biden, you know, the leftard candidate that never got above one percent vote wise the other three times he ran on the leftard ticket. Seriously, do you ACTUALLY believe that he of the automatic gaffes inspired 11 million more voters to cast a ballot for him than the jug-eared mulatto that was causing voters to swoon and faint at his rallies? Kinda makes you wonder if leftards are really the racist ones because Barrypupet only got 69 million suckers and welfare recipients to vote for him when he was at his peak and lost 5,000,000 votes on 2012.

I am sure it only makes sense to a trolling moron, such as yourself....go figure.

(snicker)
Poor, dickless delusional dale ... First and foremost, there were 26.7 million additional votes in this election from the last. Secondly, Trumpism is a cult. His membership grew from 2016 to 2020, Conservatives, from 35% of the electorate in 2016 with 81% support, to 38% of the electorate with 85% in 2020.

That's why he gained millions of votes from the right.

Liberal support remained about the same for Biden as it did for Hillary but did present an increase in votes due to the increase in voters.

But the difference was in the middle and why Trump lost.

39% of the electorate were moderates in 2016. They went 40% for Trump and 52% for Hillary.
38% of the electorate were moderates in 2020. They went 34% for Trump and 64% for Biden.

This alone accounted for a 4 million vote swing in Biden's favor.

This involves numbers so I don't expect you to understand.

Last edited:

If I followed you around and kept telling you that the moon is made of cheese, would you be more inclined to believe it if I kept repeating myself?

Maybe if you had evidence like I do that massive fraud happened. There is your answer.
You don’t have evidence

• Overall, we rate Here is the Evidence Right Biased and Questionable based on the publication of election fraud misinformation, the use of poor sources, and a complete lack of transparency.

He knows this, I actually dug into a few items in that list and challenge the validity. What do you think Lastamender did? Changed the subject then ran away. And now he’s back again posting the same shit as “evidence” what a joke.

You don’t have evidence

He knows this, I actually dug into a few items in that list and challenge the validity. What do you think Lastamender did? Changed the subject then ran away. And now he’s back again posting the same shit as “evidence” what a joke.

USMB is overrun with conspiracy theorists, Q-Kooks, Big Lie Believers, Rump apologists and RW loony birds. Lasty is one of the worst.

You don’t have evidence

Show us those items. Saying the courts refused to hear the evidence means nothing. We know why did not. Fraud would have been proven.

You don’t have evidence

Lastamender is fucking demented. That's why he can't understand that website is nothing but people lodging complaints. None of which has been proven.

Forum List

Back