Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Phhhrrrrrt

The big lie is there was no fraud.

Phhhrrrrrt
So... Because you have gas?

Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.

It's an old Goebbles/Hitler tactic called "The Big Lie". Unfortunately they are caught in the big lie and are sucked into it.

Look up the definition of PROPAGANDA. Then compare that definition to all of your posts, and those of crapitus, and others of his ilk.

Thanks!

Pretty much all of the above.

For conservatives, the Big Lie has become a metaphor for what they believe is ‘wrong’ with the political process – the ballots of urban voters, voters of color, and mail-in votes in particular are considered to be ‘illegitimate’; that an American of color voted via absentee ballot doesn’t make that vote ‘illegal.’

Rightists know that the election wasn’t ‘rigged,’ they know that the election wasn’t ‘stolen,’ and they know that Biden didn’t win the consequence of ‘fraud’ – they know Trump lost consistent with the Constitution and the law, they just don’t like it; hence the flood of voter suppression legislation in red states.

4o5ksk.jpg

Lastamender actually raises a real point, although not the one he thinks he is. I do realize that a large number of the faithful are simply brainwashing victims and can't really respond to this post coherently.

Let's hear from someone who still has some cognitive ability left please.
How about we here from someone who lives in the real world not someone who vomits propaganda created to promote hate and division?

You mean the lie that Russia "stole" the election from Bitchlary?

All this from the Russian collusion Putin stole the election from Hillary crowd. We had to listen to this shit for over two years and go through a moronic special counsel investigation just to find out what every non blind partisan already knew Trump did not collued with Russia and Putin did not steal the election. If the left is pissed off about some on the right acting the same way some on the left did for two plus years then maybe you should have considered that you might be on the other end of that one day when you were the ones doing it.

They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up.

You’ve also got conservatives who are too arrogant and fat-headed to admit that they’re wrong.

Because it triggers leftists like you, who dedicate threads on message boards to them.

You’ve also got conservatives who are too arrogant and fat-headed to admit that they’re wrong.
You clowns succeeded in getting your way and yet you cant move on. And THAT is because you know your win was fraudulent

Denying that the Jan 6 attack was anything but a small group of innocents exercising their rights is apparently the next Big Lie. This argument has not slowed down one bit and they show no signs of tiring. Rightwing media is being as helpful as they can.

New Topics

Forum List

Back