Why cant people sue the COVID vaccine manufacturers?

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ...

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.
how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...
Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.
so how do they know you will die within 3 years?...so its all a guess........lots of top dogs have guessed wrong.....
I said I guessed not that those who studies the matter did but truthfully science is all theory based as there is no way to know all the variants that will be encountered once something is released into a living being.

Since all the animals did die it is pretty telling that is where this is eventually going to lead to with the humans who do not mind being played as big pharma lab rats.
i remember when they said mice who smoked the equivalent of 20 joints a day didnt fare to well either....
Not even close to comparable.
some of the medicines people take today have possible side effects that are worse then the conditions that the medicines are treating....yet years later they are still with us still taking those medicines........
Perfectly healthy people do not need meds or gene therapy vaccines.
im not talking about perfectly healthy people am i?.....
You didn't specify.

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

So you're in favor of suing gun manufacturers or is this thread just more of your bullshit?

That's a twist PROG, but then again you like AOC. It's really simple ass-wipe, I'll put it in terms you can understand?

COVID injection: The govt. promoted it and said it's your responsibility to be vaccinated.

Guns: It's a second amendment right to have a gun, and I've never seen a one pull its own trigger.

Please tell me you can see the difference. If you can't see it then you may be destined to remain a PROG for life.
You don't have to have a Covid vaccine.
You don't have to have a gun.

So you're in favor of suing gun manufacturers or is this thread just more of your bullshit?

That's a twist PROG, but then again you like AOC. It's really simple ass-wipe, I'll put it in terms you can understand?

COVID injection: The govt. promoted it and said it's your responsibility to be vaccinated.

Guns: It's a second amendment right to have a gun, and I've never seen a one pull its own trigger.

Please tell me you can see the difference. If you can't see it then you may be destined to remain a PROG for life.

Right and you support AOC. She's twisted like your response you big puss.

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued? Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They wouldn't have committed to "Warp Speed" without that assurance

Vaccine manufacturers are good at protecting their bottom line.
Nothing wrong with that.

Taken by itself, it sounds fine, sure. But if you think it through, it's not. Have you considered the possibility that the -reason- that vaccine manufacturers don't want to accept liability for their vaccines is that they know or at least strongly suspect that these Covid Vaccines are doozies?

So far, it appears you are right, at least in the U.S.:

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.
In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

Oh look we have another gullible nutbag that belives that most Americans will be dead in 3 years.

Why? Because they saw some say-so, by a guy on the internet.

200w.gif
and you parrot shit that is the opposite....huh? you must be a "gullible nutbag"....just saying, shit stain

Don't worry fool, I'll remind you of this in 3 years
if all goes well, you wont be able to let me know

You are one seriously sick in the head puppy.
aww...now i feel bad (not)....go spew your propaganda elsewhere...dont want to see the feedback, you want every1 to agree w/you? who in their right mind would?
not so tough after all, are ya shit stain?

View attachment 479168

In just short three years, when people are not dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily duped moron you are.
In just short three years, when people are dying from covid vaccine, you will learn what an easily led, brain dead moron you are.

Oh look we have another gullible nutbag that belives that most Americans will be dead in 3 years.

200w.gif
and you parrot shit that is the opposite....huh? you must be a "gullible nutbag"....just saying, shit stain

aww...now i feel bad (not)....go spew your propaganda elsewhere...dont want to see the feedback, you want every1 to agree w/you? who in their right mind would?

Leftists do not accept any divergent opinions.

Because cars aren't designed to kill things. It would be a misuse of your car to run someone over. Guns, and handguns in particular, are designed to kill things.
you really are a retard. if it helps, keep believing the shit you spew, you'll not go far in life with no brain
it would be misuse of a weapon, to shoot someone....knives, grenades, cars, punches, are all things that can kill....open that brain dead mind and look at the whole picture---shit stain

Why don't you ask Donald Trump and the Republican Party this question? Republicans are currently trying to end the ability of an employee to sue their employers if they're injured at work due to the negligence of their employers. Throughout the pandemic, Republicans have tried to insert that law suit protection for employers into the stimulus bills.

They have previously passed law suit protection for Monsanto, and other chemical and drug corporations, so that those they harm can't sue them. It was buried in some bill the Democrats wanted. But Monsanto is so corrupt, distrusted and hated even the Republicans had to reverse that one.

Republicans have always claimed that the ability to sue the corporations who do harm eliminates the necessity to pass laws to protect the public, but if the public is prevented from suing those who harm them, and Republicans refuse to pass laws to protect the people from harm by the corporations, the people are screwed - again.

This is YOUR, Republican Party, working for the American people.

Because the auto manufacturers aren't driving the car. But if the car malfunctioned due to manufacturing issue beyond the driver's control, you most definitely can sue the manufacturer, until Republicans pass a law to protect them too.

Gun manufacturers can be sued because the whole purpose of a gun is to kill people.

thats right.....if you dont want 1, dont get 1

Because the auto manufacturers aren't driving the car. But if the car malfunctioned due to manufacturing issue beyond the driver's control, you most definitely can sue the manufacturer, until Republicans pass a law to protect them too.

Gun manufacturers can be sued because the whole purpose of a gun is to kill people.
this is how it should read:
Because the auto manufacturers aren't driving the car. But if the car malfunctioned due to manufacturing issue beyond the driver's control, you most definitely can sue the manufacturer, until demonRATS pass a law to protect them too
the whole purpose of a gun is to HUNT, put food on the table, target practice, things that dont affect others. there are retards, like you , out there that think guns are to shoot people....hopefully, you never own a weapon, because w/ that mentality, the whole world would be in danger...

this is how it should read:
Because the auto manufacturers aren't driving the car. But if the car malfunctioned due to manufacturing issue beyond the driver's control, you most definitely can sue the manufacturer, until demonRATS pass a law to protect them too
the whole purpose of a gun is to HUNT, put food on the table, target practice, things that dont affect others. there are retards, like you , out there that think guns are to shoot people....hopefully, you never own a weapon, because w/ that mentality, the whole world would be in danger...

Small magazines rifles and bows and arrows are for hunting. If there the "whole purpose" of guns is to hunt, to put food on the table, why are there are only 15 million hunters in the USA, and 400 million guns? Nobody has talked about taking restricting access to hunting weapons for the general public.

AR style weapons are designed to do as much internal damage as possible. These military weapons were designed to be so destructive, that the enemy can't get up after being shot. The mass shooters' preferred weapons of choice. They are a poor choice for hunting because of that internal damage and destruction, so if the whole purpose of guns is hunting, they should be banned.

The sole purpose of a handgun is to shoot people. "Target practice" to learn accuracy to shoot people. I overheard two Texans talking in a bar in Aspen. "I use my gun to shoot cans. AfriCANS and MexiCANS". The handgun has absolutely no purpose other than to kill people, and the kind of people who own these weapons, are the kinds of assholes who are a danger to themselves or others. You can't sugarcoat that one.

Democrats have NEVER passed legislation to protect corporations from law suits. That one is completely on Republicans. That's why Republicans have to bury law suit protections into spending bills for the people. To hide them from Democrats who want to INCREASE the ability of people to seek redress.

Democrats keep trying to pass laws to hold corporations accountable, to make them pay their fair share of taxes and the costs of running the country and providing services. To ensure they're not polluting your air or poisoning your water, or stealing your money through excessive fees and baseless charges. At every step of the way, the Republican Party has fought tooth and claw against every measure to protect the American people, because it would reduce profits for the corporations.

Donald Trump spent 4 years eliminating all of those regulations which protect your air and water, and for the first time since Richard Nixon created the EPA, the quality of both air and water decreased. Eliminating these restrictions did not create any jobs, and the pace of off-shoring continued unabated, but the EPA estimates that 1400 Americans will die each year as a result.

Republicans don't care about the people. Only profits for the corporations matter. If a few poor people have to die so Monsanto can be an economic powerhouse, so be it. The Republican Lt. Governor said that the elderly should be prepared to get covid and die to protect the economy for their grandchildren.

Isn't that the very definition of the "Matrix", where the people serve the machine, and not the other way around.

View attachment 479168

how does he know you will die in 3 years?....where is his proof?....hey just asking...
Just taking a wild guess but I'd have to say because he was top dog in the field watching what happen in all the studies that they did using this type gene therapy where all of the animals died.
so how do they know you will die within 3 years?...so its all a guess........lots of top dogs have guessed wrong.....
I said I guessed not that those who studies the matter did but truthfully science is all theory based as there is no way to know all the variants that will be encountered once something is released into a living being.

Since all the animals did die it is pretty telling that is where this is eventually going to lead to with the humans who do not mind being played as big pharma lab rats.
i remember when they said mice who smoked the equivalent of 20 joints a day didnt fare to well either....
Not even close to comparable.
some of the medicines people take today have possible side effects that are worse then the conditions that the medicines are treating....yet years later they are still with us still taking those medicines........
Perfectly healthy people do not need meds or gene therapy vaccines.
im not talking about perfectly healthy people am i?.....
You didn't specify.
i didnt?....i said some of the medicines people take today have possible side effects that are worse then the conditions that the medicines are treating.....that refers to people who have ailments that they take medicine for...not healthy people.....

View attachment 479168

200w.gif

WTF? Go ahead and disagree, many people do and often for fair reasons they can sanely articulate.

But if you are going to take insane positions based on nothing and wish for people you are coversing with to die then I'm going to call your insane crap for what it is.

Americans will be fine in 3 years, I will be fine in 3 years and you will be proven a total fool once again. Such is your sad nutbag life.

View attachment 479168

200w.gif

WTF? Go ahead and disagree, many people do and often for fair reasons they can sanely articulate.

But if you are going to take insane positions based on nothing and wish for people you are coversing with to die then I'm going to call your insane crap for what it is.

Americans will be fine in 3 years, I will be fine in 3 years and you will be proven a total fool once again. Such is your sad nutbag life.
nowhere did i type:
" wish for people you are coversing with to die then I'm going to call your insane crap for what it is"
you typed it...sadly, thats your lack of a brain- implying something i never typed.......
Such is YOUR sad nutbag life.

Forum List

Back