Why cant people sue the COVID vaccine manufacturers?

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
If I kill someone with the Covid vaccine then the Covid vaccine manufacturer should be open to a lawsuit? Is that what you're arguing, moron?

They got indemnification because the populace was so scared of a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate and begging to be saved. Basically, the pharmaceuticals said yeah, we'll stick everybody with this new mRNA technology that has never been tried before, other than cats and ferrets that all died, but you got to keep us from being liable. So, the govt's around the world bowed down so the pharmas could make their snake juice. They simulated this entire scenario, Event 201, before it happened. Now, just as the simulation, the media, tech, all squash out any opposition to an untested drug.

Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued?

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.

About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ...

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

Former Pfiz chief scientist.jpg

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

They got indemnification because the populace was so scared of a virus with a 99.7 percent recovery rate and begging to be saved. Basically, the pharmaceuticals said yeah, we'll stick everybody with this new mRNA technology that has never been tried before, other than cats and ferrets that all died, but you got to keep us from being liable. So, the govt's around the world bowed down so the pharmas could make their snake juice. They simulated this entire scenario, Event 201, before it happened. Now, just as the simulation, the media, tech, all squash out any opposition to an untested drug.
After reading hundreds of comments I'm thinking more like they are totally indoctrinated more than that they are afraid.

After reading hundreds of comments I'm thinking more like they are totally indoctrinated more than that they are afraid.

Im in total agreement with you.

They can all be sued if you can prove gross negligence on their part. Vaccine manufactures do have an edge for risky behavior involving other peoples lives because our lovely government gave them that immunity.

The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (PDF - 312 KB), as amended, created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system. It provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines.
About the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program ...

Now apparently they are going to extend that immunity to 'gene therapy' as they call their shots a vaccine to stave off their generated pandemic.

View attachment 479168

Any of those whom I am familiar with that are not hostile PM me if you like and I'll give you a link to people talking about their covid vax injuries.

Thanks.

Simple answer.

No one is forcing you to get the vaccine and no one is forcing you to buy a gun.

This is America.

I know....we are losing sight of that and it sux.

Last edited:
Lefties want to be able to sue gun manufacturers. Why cant COVID manufacturers be sued? Why cant auto makers be sued if you get run over by a car?
They wouldn't have committed to "Warp Speed" without that assurance
Pfizer didn't take part.

Phizer is also indemnified. Moderna has several felony convictions and has not brought a drug to market until this new untested mRNA gene modification drug.

Forum List

Back