Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

The lefties in this thread are not getting the point.

I did not say all Asians vote Republican. I am saying that Dimms don’t seem to be able to manipulate that demographic into believing the white man is holding them down and the only way they will ever have a good existence is to vote Dimm.

I am sure there are many Asians who are liberals, that doesn’t mean the left manipulated them into voting Dimm.

Is this too esoteric for pea brained lefties?

There are black conservatives. Are they stupid?
But the white man IS holding them down

Asians graduate at the top of their class and a large percentage hold post graduate degrees

Yet the number of Asians in top level executive positions in the US is significantly less than their percentage of the population

I did not say all Asians vote Republican. I am saying that Dimms don’t seem to be able to manipulate that demographic into believing the white man is holding them down and the only way they will ever have a good existence is to vote Dimm.

I am sure there are many Asians who are liberals, that doesn’t mean the left manipulated them into voting Dimm.

Asians graduate at the top of their class and a large percentage hold post graduate degrees

Yet the number of Asians in top level executive positions in the US is significantly less than their percentage of the population
Which in the mind of loony-libs means "the white man IS holding them down."

Yanno, you see racism in everything and when there is none you emulate Jussie Smollett and fabricate your own. I've never heard a complaint from any Asian-American about how they are treated in the US except from those who have been excluded from our universities by leftarded policies. You can't admit it but it is you who are the racists.

Harvard sued for alleged discrimination against Asian American applicants

See how stupid liberals are.

I say Dimms can’t manipulate Asians and they tell me I said that no Asians vote Democrat.

Derp
Ok the genius, why don't you explain the point of your thread if that wasn't it.

This oughtta be good.

Shove that bullshit up your ass.

As I just said in my other post:

Q: Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?
A: Because Asians don't play the victim, thats why . They get A's in school and bust their ass in business. The only people who Democrats can use are lazy pieces of shit who want to be a victim and blame everything on whitey.

I say Dimms can’t manipulate Asians and they tell me I said that no Asians vote Democrat.

Derp
Ok the genius, why don't you explain the point of your thread if that wasn't it.

This oughtta be good.

There are people of every intersectional demographic that vote every which way.

I am saying that Asians aren’t as easily manipulated by Dimms as other minorities, hence, the Dimms don’t suck their asses.

IE, Harvard institutional racism

“Top level executives” must possess a skill set that must include leadership, people and communication skills...Intelligence does not equate to leadership, people and communication skills.
What else can I teach you?

“Top level executives” must possess a skill set that must include leadership, people and communication skills...Intelligence does not equate to leadership, people and communication skills.

More like top level connections . It’s white people hooking up there White friends and relatives .

You cons need to get you lies straight.

I thought the Dems “control “ minorities by giving away freebies .

Then you post this thread saying they can’t control Asians because they are financially successful.

Yet Asians overwhelmingly vote democrat . How can this be? You have contradicting propaganda .

Derp

This oughtta be good.

I am saying that Asians aren’t as easily manipulated by Dimms as other minorities, hence, the Dimms don’t suck their asses.

Actually not even close to true. Asians almost overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

I love that Dimms are arguing they manipulate Asians as well as any other minority.

More like top level connections . It’s white people hooking up there White friends and relatives .

Timmy your dark ass hasn’t fled this nation for one reason and one reason only...it’s the very same reason that all your dark buddies are willing to suck di@k and die trying to get here.....WHITEY!
This nation was founded by, is funded by, was built by and is run by Whitey...Had your dark buddies founded this soil it would operate just like all the other dark shitholes around the globe....Sorry bud.

Derp

This oughtta be good.

Why are you cool with institutional racism against Asians?

Is that who we are?

Derp

This oughtta be good.

Is that who we are?
Huh?

Was that a weak attempt a deflection?

You cons need to get you lies straight.

I thought the Dems “control “ minorities by giving away freebies .

Then you post this thread saying they can’t control Asians because they are financially successful.

Yet Asians overwhelmingly vote democrat . How can this be? You have contradicting propaganda .

it's a matter of definition and semantics. Joooos are DEFINED----even if starving to death as at least MIDDLE CLASS in the USA---------AT LEAST----but also vote---
overwhelmingly democrat. ------remember the song TRADITION? (fiddler on
the roof) there is a saying in the Talmud ....here goes "minhag is stronger than din" <<< very rough version. It means custom overrides law. A family
legacy of being an immigrant leads to DEMOCRAT and an inherited condition

Derp

This oughtta be good.

Is that who we are?

there is no institutional racism against Asians in the USA-----

Forum List

Back