Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

I can’t for the life of me figure out how the Mexicrat Party owns the asses of Asians?
58250663691e88014a8b55e7-1136-1130.png

For starters political parties (or anyone for that matter) does not own races of people. The side that doesn't understand this isn't going to do well with minority voters.

who is we calling "Asians" ??? Taliban is ASIAN

How does your post contribute to this thread?

it was a bonafide question------"ASIAN" for some people means
Japanese and Chinese like. for me it is anything east of Iran----
then again-------it can include Siberia
when I speak of Asian I'm referring to a particular culture, not a location or race

ok which culture? Pakistanis ain't Buddhists

I believe it's the "I don't want to vote for the party that condones white supremacy among its ranks" part of Asian culture

when I speak of Asian I'm referring to a particular culture, not a location or race

the culture that succeeds and that sure in the hell isn't backwards Muslim culture

OH----well actually there are Pakistanis who are high achievers------they came to the USA like 60 years ago------Hindus tend to be high achievers. and then
Japanese and Chinese SUPER DUPERS. -----however more lately----like past 30
years even Pakistani and muslims from India seem not to be achievers ----<<<
just my impression. The very few Buddhists I have known were high achievers.
It is in England that ASIAN means the huddled masses from India and Pakistan

I believe it's the "I don't want to vote for the party that condones white supremacy among its ranks" part of Asian culture

that would be kinda funny. If there is anything characteristic about
ASIAN culture-----it is the notion of WHITE SUPREMACY. Japanese
WHITE SUPREMACY---Chinese WHITE SUPREMACY ---Pakistani WHITE
SUPREMACY Iranian WHITE SUPREMACY -----btw----this new race "person
of color" IMHO will not catch on OVER THERE. You want to tell an Iranian
"YOU IS A PERSON OF COLOR"? My advice still stands----regarding any new mother from Asia-----always comment on the FAIRNESS OF THE BABY's COMPLEXION ------oh BTW---Brahmins in India are ARYAN (according to
the storybooks AND real history----sorta. dravidians are indus valley ????)

"YOU IS A PERSON OF COLOR"? My advice still stands----regarding any new mother from Asia-----always comment on the FAIRNESS OF THE BABY's COMPLEXION ------oh BTW---Brahmins in India are ARYAN (according to

You know we're talking about citizens of the United States, right? You have the party that condones racial superiority and then you have the Democrats.

I can’t for the life of me figure out how the Mexicrat Party owns the asses of Asians?

For starters political parties (or anyone for that matter) does not own races of people. The side that doesn't understand this isn't going to do well with minority voters.
Asian people are not going to put up with you. We can send 5 million of our feminists to Asia in a trade for 5 million of their women and most American males would love that. But Asians will end the feminism real fast of those sent over there. Asian women and white males fit each other well. White guys are a lot less demanding and Asian women know how to take care of a home even if juggling work.

are you capable of separating culture from race?
or is it just easier to only focus on race so you can pull the race card

Asian people are not going to put up with you. We can send 5 million of our feminists to Asia in a trade for 5 million of their women and most American males would love that. But Asians will end the feminism real fast of those sent over there. Asian women and white males fit each other well. White guys are a lot less demanding and Asian women know how to take care of a home even if juggling work.

Nice fantasy. Did you miss that whole thing about Trump and Republicans losing the Asian vote?

You know we're talking about citizens of the United States, right? You have the party that condones racial superiority and then you have the Democrats.

you are out of date. AS to Asian------what race are they? Are you
describing ASIANS in the USA as a "race"?

are you capable of separating culture from race?
or is it just easier to only focus on race so you can pull the race card

I pulled "the race card" where? I am not the person insisting that
"ASIAN" is a race. I have never met a person from Asia who claimed
that being FROM ASIA is a "race"

Because they are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Asian men are the highest earners of any intersectional demographic.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?

Most Asians vote for Dems .

Because GOP racism is a deal breaker .

what race is "ASIAN"?

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
Most but no all Asians have a higher IQ than most minorities which is why the Asians dont get the same protections under the ERA as the other idiots. So with liberalism, some people are more equal than others.

Candidate Chang, the $1,000 a month for free, is an example of a liberal idiot(redundant statement I know).
Asians used to be poor in the USA. Things changed when people began to accept them. Same thing with Jews.

it is about better solutions at lower cost not nothing but repeal, like the right wing.

So do Republicans manipulate racists or do
racists manipulate Republicans?
only democrats manipulate democrats are all about control
So who is in the Democratic Party is controlling who? Considering it’s a coalition party.

Republicans are white.

No, I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. I care not to get dragged down in who or what traits make up a race, if you want to waste your time down that rabbit hole then feel free.

So who is in the Democratic Party is controlling who? Considering it’s a coalition party.

Republicans are white.

So are Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Liz Warren, you fucking lunatic.

How come chinese food restaurants are always staffed by chinese people? Isn't that racially discriminatory hiring practices?
The next time you're at a gringo restaurant take a look at the sweat hogs waddling around with your plate getting cold to get to the table.
Watch those Asians MOVE. Watch those chefs ROCK.

No, I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. I care not to get dragged down in who or what traits make up a race, if you want to waste your time down that rabbit hole then feel free.

oh----"that rabbit hole" My major in school started out as BIOLOGY----I do not consider the issue of "race" a "rabbit hole" As to "non-white" just how do you
describe "non-white" ? "non-white" means all sorts of different things to different people. In some places it is ENTIRELY a matter of skin color. My guess is that you do not have a whole lot of experience with the people that YOU
term "non-white" Are you describing ----as an example ----persons from MUMBAI, INDIA as----"'non white" ? how about Iran? My skin is VERY WHITE-----but some people I have known would have described me as "non-white" My husband has a fairly dark skin------In England he was described as
"brown" I have known lots of "non-white" republicans.

Republicans are white.

So are Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Liz Warren, you fucking lunatic.
Bernie is Jewish. So according to Republicans, that’s not really white. And then you have Hispanics and blacks and Indians and gay. And other kinds of people.

Republicans are white.

Forum List

Back