Why can Democrat politicians and hearing witnesses not define "assault weapon?"

It's not about deterring them all. People who buy their first gun for their first mass shooting, aren't going to know about firearms regulations and they will probably check that they are trans or non-binary as many of the recent I as have been.

Probably thinking the Biden Administration for honoring them. Or affirming them? Whatever it is they advocate killing our kids to get us to do.

If even a single mass shooting were stopped how could you say it's not worth it?
Denying the 2nd amendment rights of people who are not criminals is not something you want to make constitutional. Denying them on mental grounds must be done on a case by case basis. You seriously don't want that done arbitrarily by politicians who might see any segment of the population as a threat. It would be a gift to gun control advocates who would use this new power to exempt even the mildly threatening from owning guns. Still a stupid idea. It's so stupid I am forced to make a gun nutter argument against it.

Why can Democrat politicians and hearing witnesses not define "assault weapon?"​

Because NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People, could you just stop the stupid obsession with the name assault weapon? NOBODY CARES. Words don't mean what they MEAN, they mean what they SAY. What this one SAYS is, this is the kind of gun people take into schools and malls and workplaces and restaurants and nightclubs to shoot up the place and get a high body count!! That is what it is FOR. At least now. Could be for other things later, but now? Yeah, massacres, assault weapons, marriage made in heaven. Stop with the obsessive, autistic word focus.
I'm with you there, sir! If I never hear the word assault weapon again it will be too soon. It's just a made up word intended to sound scary to the Democrats base.

If you're going to ban certain types of weapons you will have to describe the type of weapons you are banning. You can't just go by make and model. Just like you can't ban Diet Coke and Diet Pepsi but allow other diet drinks.

You would have to describe it like carbonated soft drink made with aspartame. You will have to come up with something similar in order to ban those so-called you know what.

The last time the Democrats tried that, it was a disaster for them. You might look into that before you start deciding what to ban.

Why do you continue to post this figment of your imagination instead of actual facts?

O.K.....shithead......we now average about 10,000 gun murders a year........about that....since we don't have the crime stats for 1777, I am generously giving the anti-gun fanatics 10,000 as the average for every year of our 246 year history......cause I am a nice guy that way..........

So with that average number per year....we get to 2,460,000 even though for most of our history it wasn't close to 10,000 a year, and after 2015, now that the democrat party has gone full stalinist.....our murder number went up to 19,000 in 2020...or 2021.......

You dumb shit.....So I am simply using 10,000 as the average.....you dumb ass........and even with that...we don't get close to the 15 million murdered by the Europeans in just 6 years of their history in the 1930s and 40s.....

You idiot.

Forum List

Back