Why bother climbing the wall? Just walk through it.

And while using the saw the Border Patrol can move in, or shoot them with a long range rifle.

There you go again. Always wanting to murder someone. I don't believe in taking people's guns, but in your case, you might be just a little too nuts to have one.

Defending one’s nation from invasion isn’t “murder”.

Shooting people at the border is. Trump wanted to do that too, and he pouted when they told him it was illegal. Such a childish president.

What is with those far right radical conservative extremists?

They want to either kill or imprison anyone who doesn't agree with their views or isn't like them.

They are nuts. What else can be said?

True.

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140

The invaders are eventually going to get hurt if the government doesn’t remove them.. why do you want them hurt?

So all these supposed poor female "refugees" with babies in hand just need to carry 80ft of rope, a 5 point harness and concrete saw a 1000 miles to illegally cross the border.
Must be some tough women.

Only the white ones do it that way.

The brown ones know they can arrange all that at the border because in modern times they have stores in Mexico.

So all these supposed poor female "refugees" with babies in hand just need to carry 80ft of rope, a 5 point harness and concrete saw a 1000 miles to illegally cross the border.
Must be some tough women.

Only the white ones do it that way.

The brown ones know they can arrange all that at the border because in modern times they have stores in Mexico.

Stores in Mexico, you say? Do the US Special Forces know about these 'stores'?

Because according to Trump, the US Special Forces were utterly unable to breach this impassible barrier. If these 'stores' are the key to doing what the US special forces can not....

......maybe we can tell the Navy Seals about Harbor Freight?

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140

The invaders are eventually going to get hurt if the government doesn’t remove them.. why do you want them hurt?

More threats of violence?

View attachment 284140

You will need power to run it snowflake.

So?

20 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw

64986_I.jpg

I don need no steenkeen power cord. This puppy will cut through a slatted fence in a matter of a few seconds with enough space to slide right on through with your X pack of kilos of drugs. 15 seconds and poof. Then another 15 seconds through the inner barrier as well. If you leave that double security barrier unwatched for 30 seconds, even a 68 year old like me can breach it with little or no effort. The Security Barrier is just part of things it. The rest is electronics. But the most important is boots on the ground. And if the boots are too busy changing diapers then more and more of the barrier crashers are going to get through. And that is where we are today.

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

I don need no steenkeen power cord. This puppy will cut through a slatted fence in a matter of a few seconds with enough space to slide right on through with your X pack of kilos of drugs. 15 seconds and poof. Then another 15 seconds through the inner barrier as well. If you leave that double security barrier unwatched for 30 seconds, even a 68 year old like me can breach it with little or no effort. The Security Barrier is just part of things it. The rest is electronics. But the most important is boots on the ground. And if the boots are too busy changing diapers then more and more of the barrier crashers are going to get through. And that is where we are today.

Yeah, they even make masonry blades for those suckers.

Just obliterating the idea that they couldn't cut through concrete.

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

$300 saw, and you will need about 20 batteries to do it, and you haven't got through the concrete yet. Go ahead and prove yourself a fool!

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

Please show us a masonry blade for a saw saw. Please! I need one!

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

$300 saw, and you will need about 20 batteries to do it, and you haven't got through the concrete yet. Go ahead and prove yourself a fool!

The fool was the orange idiot that said it couldn't be done.

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

upload_2019-10-12_19-55-5.png

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

The fool was the orange idiot that said it couldn't be done.

Please try it with your tool.

So?

64986_I.jpg

View attachment 284242
Okay buy it and use it. Report back with your tail between your legs. Please waste your money!

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

You get two batteries. In full charge, it's going to have about a 20 minute charge for both. With the right blade or blades, you can take out a few feet of Bollards with it. I could cut a man sized crawl hole in about 15 seconds. If you can't, you must be one hell of a waste as a handyman. Go back to peddling those girl scout cookies and let real men do the real jobs.

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

They also make a compound blade which is what you would use. But don't use any of the blades from where you buy the saw. They are crap. Go to a reputable tool shop and buy a few good ones. Like the drill bits at Harbor Freight, the blades are crap as well.

View attachment 284140

More threats of violence?

That’s being nice

View attachment 284140

So?

64986_I.jpg

You get two batteries. In full charge, it's going to have about a 20 minute charge for both. With the right blade or blades, you can take out a few feet of Bollards with it. I could cut a man sized crawl hole in about 15 seconds. If you can't, you must be one hell of a waste as a handyman. Go back to peddling those girl scout cookies and let real men do the real jobs.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

So?

64986_I.jpg

I build electric vehicles from scratch. So I use one on a daily basis. And the metal I use is at least as strong as what is used in those security borders. In fact, when I get finished welding, heating, cooling, and more my metal is probably much stronger. My saw has no problem cutting through this metal at all. My metal is so strong that I go through a whole bunch of drill bits. So, I do know what I am talking about.

Now, about those Cookies you sell. Please put me down for the Chocolate Covered Mints. I'll take 4 boxes.

64986_I.jpg

I build electric vehicles from scratch. So I use one on a daily basis. And the metal I use is at least as strong as what is used in those security borders. In fact, when I get finished welding, heating, cooling, and more my metal is probably much stronger. My saw has no problem cutting through this metal at all. My metal is so strong that I go through a whole bunch of drill bits. So, I do know what I am talking about.

Now, about those Cookies you sell. Please put me down for the Chocolate Covered Mints. I'll take 4 boxes.
Do you fill you metal with concrete?

64986_I.jpg

Do you fill you metal with concrete?

I had to remove some posts that were metal filled with cement. I cut the metal around the pole away using a Blow Torch and then kicked the pole with a forward snap kick. I had to make sure I dialed up the proper pressure though and didn't exert enough the first kick. On the second kick, the pole came down. I ruined my left cowboy boot. Blew the heel halfway off. Of course, a 20lb sledge would have worked better and wouldn't have cost me a new pair of Justines. Or I could do the same job today using the power saw I pictured with a good quality compound blade much faster. In case you are wondering, a Compound Blade is a mixture of teeth from both the bimetal blade and the Concrete Blade. Or it might be not as fine as one but more course than the other. It's not going to last very long. But it doesn't have to last very long. Just long enough for the job. This ain't Rocket Science, Bucky.

New Topics

Forum List

Back