Why bother climbing the wall? Just walk through it.

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140
Wow, you are gullible.

It's fake news, dumbass.

Didn't watch the video, did you?
I saw them lie in the video.

Trump's silly fence has been shown to be a joke as far as climbing it, but why go to the trouble of climbing when you can just walk right through it? A simple homeowners saw was able to cut through the bars without any trouble. They didn't say what kind of saw, but I'll bet a dollar it was a reciprocating saw that is on sale right now for $19.99 at Harbor Freight.

View attachment 284140
Wow, you are gullible.

It's fake news, dumbass.

Didn't watch the video, did you?
I saw them lie in the video.

OK. details?

View attachment 284140

So where is the Democrat approved wall that no one can cut through or climb over?

That silly fence is your wet dream. Don't try to pull sane people into your schemes

I prefer to believe the experts on the border, that being the border patrol. They all say the wall is not an end all solution but is very valuable in controlling border crossers. Of course Liberals think they are the experts because they found a couple of videos ways to get past the wall. One of your own started a thread on this phenomenon, the Dunder Mifflin effect or something like that.

View attachment 284140

So where is the Democrat approved wall that no one can cut through or climb over?

Growing between Hillary’s legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

You like the full bush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 284140

You will need power to run it snowflake.

View attachment 284140

So?

View attachment 284140

When are people gonna come to terms with reality? Donald J. Trump is a fraud, a con, a phony, every thing that man does, touches or tweets about ends up a failure. He's just a small man that talks a lot of shit hillbillies and racist like....other than that, the man is just brand from a reality tv show.

View attachment 284140

When are people gonna come to terms with reality? Donald J. Trump is a fraud, a con, a phony, every thing that man does, touches or tweets about ends up a failure. He's just a small man that talks a lot of shit hillbillies and racist like....other than that, the man is just brand from a reality tv show.

81bJC+lVs+L._AC_UL320_ML3_.jpg

View attachment 284140

So?

You gonna drag thousands of feet of drop cord?

So all these supposed poor female "refugees" with babies in hand just need to carry 80ft of rope, a 5 point harness and concrete saw a 1000 miles to illegally cross the border.
Must be some tough women.

A prototype in a freaking left wing Hollywood studio? From what I understand the "real" wall is constructed with steel plates.

View attachment 284140

But Trump said that special forces units couldn't get through that wall! In deference to the skill and prowess of our brave men of the US special forces, I'm going to bequeath them a tool of such unimaginable power and scope that it will grant the the capacity to pierce the unpiercable walls, and subvert the most unbreachable defenses:

digitalsavings_01.png

Use it wisely, noble warriors. As with great power....comes great responsibility. And free LED flashlight with purchase:

digitalsavings_02.png

View attachment 284140

And while using the saw the Border Patrol can move in, or shoot them with a long range rifle.

There you go again. Always wanting to murder someone. I don't believe in taking people's guns, but in your case, you might be just a little too nuts to have one.

Defending one’s nation from invasion isn’t “murder”.

Shooting people at the border is. Trump wanted to do that too, and he pouted when they told him it was illegal. Such a childish president.

What is with those far right radical conservative extremists?

They want to either kill or imprison anyone who doesn't agree with their views or isn't like them.

View attachment 284140

And while using the saw the Border Patrol can move in, or shoot them with a long range rifle.

There you go again. Always wanting to murder someone. I don't believe in taking people's guns, but in your case, you might be just a little too nuts to have one.

Shooting people at the border is. Trump wanted to do that too, and he pouted when they told him it was illegal. Such a childish president.

They want to either kill or imprison anyone who doesn't agree with their views or isn't like them.

Oh, you should have the seen the right wing glee fest at the idiot conspiracy from Infowars that Trump had activated marine reserve units to fight the imaginary 'coup' of the impeachment proceedings.

The giddy support among many of our board conservatives for the president violently suppressing constitutional processes for his own political benefit by using the military......was illustrative.

View attachment 284140

So?

I'm not going to drag anything. I can carry my little generator with one hand though. It has plenty of power for electric hand tools

View attachment 284140

They are nuts. What else can be said?

That they're cheering the idea of the President violently suppressing constitutional processes by the military for his own political benefit?

That they're cheering the idea of the President violently suppressing constitutional processes by the military for his own political benefit?

And they are damn proud of it.

View attachment 284140

So?

I'm not going to drag anything. I can carry my little generator with one hand though. It has plenty of power for electric hand tools

Okie dokie, hope you don't use harbor freight tools. Better buy a couple hundred dollars worth of blades. Oh and you will need to invent one that cuts through concrete.

New Topics

Forum List

Back