Why Both Sides of the Aisle Are Afraid to Pull the Plug on Biden’s Reign

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Slept her way to the top. At least Chauncey (the) Gardner gave us some good parables.

Are you smart enough to spot the difference between a quote from the Vice President, and a muppet from Sesame Street?! Only the smartest, keenest of minds are able to discern the difference between a quote from Kamala Harris or Elmo.

Test your knowledge below!

Quote: “[...] loves to learn, learn about it all. The things that are big and the things that are small!”

Answer: Elmo. Starting off with a challenging one.

Quote: “It’s time for us to do, what we have been doing and that time is every day. Every day it is time for us to agree.”

Answer: Kamala. Surprisingly, this was not said by a muppet.

Quote: “[] thinks it’s important to be kind because if you’re kind to somebody, then they’ll be kind to somebody, and it goes on and on and on.”

Answer: Elmo. You got it!

Quote: “Me love me blanky most in the whole world. Me sad if me blanky would go away. But if you lose your blanky, me give up my blanky for you, cause that’s how much me loves you.”

Answer: We're actually not too sure about this one.

Quote: "As we all know elections matter. And when folks vote they order what they want and in this case, they got what they asked for.'

Answer: Kamala. Ok, that one was a gimmie.

Quote: “We must together work together to see where we are, where we are headed and where we are going.”

Answer: Both. Incredibly both Kamala Harris and Elmo have said this exact quote!

Quote: “So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So basically that’s bad.”

Answer: Kamala. The adults are back in charge!

Quote: “When you feel like your nose needs to give an ahh-choo, this is how you act, this is what you do. Lift your arm on high, bend it towards your face, and sneeze right there in the bendy place.”

Answer: Elmo. Maybe that one was too tough. The next one will be easier.

Quote: “We’re talking about the significance of the passage of time. Right? The significance of the passage of time. So when you think about it there is great significance to the passage of time.”

Answer: Kamala. Very Vice Presidential.

Quote: “[...] loves to laugh. Ahahahahah HAHAHAH hahahahah. Ooooooohhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha. Hehehehehehahahahahaehehehehaha ha!”

Answer: Both again. Trick question!

Quote: “Let’s take a ride in a car. Listen to the motor go vroom, vroom, vroom As we travel near and far Vroom, vr-vroom, vr-vroom. Let’s go driving in an automobile. Let’s take a ride in a car. Listen to the horn go beep, beep, beep. As we travel near and far. Let’s go driving in an automobile. Let’s take a ride in a car. Windshield wipers go swish, swish, swish. As we travel near and far. Let’s go driving in an automobile. Let’s take a ride in a car. Listen to the people sing la, la la.”

Answer: Elmo. Whew. That one was tough.

Quote: “We have the ability to see what can be, unburdened by what has been. And then to make the possible actually happen.”

Answer: Kamala. Are we sure Elmo didn't say this?

Quote: “Just based on what we’ve been able to see. And because we’ve seen it or not doesn’t mean it hasn’t happened. But just limit it to what we have seen.”

Answer: Kamala. Honestly, could have gone either way.

Did you get them all? If so, we're impressed—assuming you didn't cheat by consulting your toddler's Tickle-Me-Elmo doll.

How about waiting until next year, then putting Kamala in the Black Woman Slot at SCOTUS, removing Biden and replacing him with the new Speaker of the House?

Forum List

Back