Why BLM deserves little credence

Sure it does! But I'll be your huckleberry...

Let's just pull the red meat from the story:

"This isn’t to say these scenarios represent what happened tonight, but it does explain our skepticism, interest in details, and highlights the difference in how people talk and act when an officer is hurt vs when they hurt a Black person. No one asks what the cop did wrong," the group wrote.

I believe this is to be woke retard speech from the extremist left. I see absolutely nothing rational about it. Rational people understand this. Unfortunately, the people in the woke magaturd bubble you live in, can't.

Which makes you no different from them.

The rational people in this nation are going to continue to say to you - fuck you both. :fu:

Undercuts yours too, you see. Cock Asians can't really bank on 'White Lives Matter', for pretty fucking obvious reasons, you gutter snipe. Otherwise, magaturds would be putting stickers and flags with that shit slogan covering their minivans. Change my mind.

Nothing. Magaturds making everything political is what's wrong.
Long post. Not a word of reason or objectivity escapes your keyboard. Your identification of “red meat” and your subsequent gibberish analysis is incoherent.

Congrats on being able to yet again combine “MAGA” and “turds.” It highlights the brilliance of you as a person and the genius of your “argument.”

Long post. Not a word of reason or objectivity escapes your keyboard. Your identification of “red meat” and your subsequent gibberish analysis is incoherent.

Congrats on being able to yet again combine “MAGA” and “turds.” It highlights the brilliance of you as a person and the genius of your “argument.”
My work here is done.

Yep. Being a babbling unpersuasive asshole is your job. You can punch-out, now. Maybe try again another day.

You’re dismissed, Fumbling Stumbledickweed.
You failed your at magaturd campaign of trying to stay relevant. Sorry it never works out for you. :dunno: I feel your cuck pain, patriot.

If BLM put as much effort into stopping the murders of black people in Chicago and other big cities as they do for a relatively few deaths at the hands of the police, THEN they'd deserve some credence. As it is they are little more than race hustlers making big bucks.

If BLM put as much effort into stopping the murders of black people in Chicago and other big cities as they do for a relatively few deaths at the hands of the police, THEN they'd deserve some credence. As it is they are little more than race hustlers making big bucks.
so true

Forum List

Back