Why Bill?

CharlestonChad

Baller Deluxe
Jul 2, 2006
Charleston, SC
Does anyone know why O'Reilly is so fearful of the DailyShow with John Stewart? I've heard all the soundbites that Bill makes about the Daily Show, all of which are negative. He attacks the comedian for not having as large of a following as himself, which just makes him sound childish.

Does anyone know why O'Reilly is so fearful of the DailyShow with John Stewart? I've heard all the soundbites that Bill makes about the Daily Show, all of which are negative. He attacks the comedian for not having as large of a following as himself, which just makes him sound childish.

Like Keith Liberman on PMSNBC, Bill is giving him a plug since Keith and Jon have so few viewers

Bill is #1 in his timeslot (cable news networks) with over 2.2 million viewers

I can't really say, I only watch O'reilly occasionlly but I don't hear him badmouth Stewart, as a matter of fact It has been my understanding that Bill was on Stewart's show, but that Stewart wont' come on the Factor??

God this has to be the stupidest fucking thread started on here in a long time.:gang1: I love this smilie!

I remember that show. O'Reilly interviewed Stewart on Stewart's show. Kind of funny to watch O'Reilly on another power hungry tirade.

It still doesn't make sense though. Bill comes on The Daily Show and attacks Kerry for wanting to be hip, but why else would Bill even go on the Daily Show if he didn't want to expose himself to the younger and more hip audience? Kinda hypocritical to call out Kerry on something that Bill does himself.

I remember that show. O'Reilly interviewed Stewart on Stewart's show. Kind of funny to watch O'Reilly on another power hungry tirade.

It still doesn't make sense though. Bill comes on The Daily Show and attacks Kerry for wanting to be hip, but why else would Bill even go on the Daily Show if he didn't want to expose himself to the younger and more hip audience? Kinda hypocritical to call out Kerry on something that Bill does himself.

Well, you know that O'Reilly is nothing more than a loudmouth. Dissing his betters makes him feel better about himself. ;)

Man, I sit up all night worrying about the O'Reilly and Stewart thingy...

I love this smilie for some reason....:food1:

:cool:

naaaaahhhhh......... chris mathews is a loudmouth....oreilly is a prick....olberman is a wannabe....stewart is a legend in his own mind....actualy they all suck

I like Olberman, and love Jon Stewart (though lately he hasn't been as funny as Stephen Colbert). O'Reilly is just a yapping perve. But at least Olberman, Stewart and Matthews are all really smart. Can't say the same about O'Reilly.

I like Olberman, and love Jon Stewart (though lately he hasn't been as funny as Stephen Colbert). O'Reilly is just a yapping perve. But at least Olberman, Stewart and Matthews are all really smart. Can't say the same about O'Reilly.

hey honey your bias is showing

Lol, Olberman and Matthews as smart.............thats not an adjective that given to those two by very many lib or conservative, but it figures since they are on the lowest rated network on cable.

He must have us confused with someone that gives a damn?:thumbdown:

Those new smilies, on the other hand... are worth mentioning!

Forum List

Back