Why Biden and his Administration are too Stupid to see what Putin is doing

Is Biden Inept, Incompetent and Criminally Negligent in his approach to Foreign Policy?

• Yes, Absolutely Embarrassing

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes, but it's Intentionally Criminally Negligent

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No, he is a genius in Foreign Policy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I could care less, give me my Government Handouts so I can stink up my couch

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Armageddon NOW!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Do you know what the Dnieper River is, and what the Dnieper Canal is?

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.

Last edited:
Putin sees a Fucker ( using Biden's official title) neck deep in senility controlled by those mesmerized by the personal power to force children into masks. Germany has crapped in Fuck Joe's Cheerios. At this point its just embarrassing.

Putin sees a Fucker ( using Biden's official title) neck deep in senility controlled by those mesmerized by the personal power to force children into masks. Germany has crapped in Fuck Joe's Cheerios. At this point its just embarrassing.
For them to not see things like Obama's duplicity in giving Russia our Uranium with a wink and nod and payoffs to Obama, Clinton and Biden, so that Putin could turn around and arm Iran with the money Obama gave to Ayatollah Assahollah ($150 Billion) so that Iran and Putin could begin projecting power in to The ME and Mediterranean is beyond stupid.

For them not to see why Putin wanted Crimea, Belarus, Ukraine and wanted to complete Nordstream 2, is unfathomly moronic

It had to be intentionally criminally negligent.

President Trump saw this and tried to blunt Iran's and Russia's spear tip before they could use it, and The Moronic Duplicitous Left hated him for it.

Faux leaders like Biden, like Obama move us closer to Armageddon and WWIII not further away.

Biden ended our Keystone to give Russia the money for Nordstream 2. Now the old fool thinks he can stop Nordstream. The only reason Russia hasn't put us in our place yet is because they know we are headed by an old fool that shits his pants, then brags to reporters that his butt has been cleaned.

People on the Left are exactly what The Soviet Union described as useful idiots.
One prime example is their colossal failure in Afghanistan, their idiotic approach to dealing with Russian Ally and The Biggest State Sponsor of Terror, Iran, their bumbling idiotic approach to Crimea which was a complete failure only to be followed up by an even more embarrassing failure that is Ukraine presently.

Do you know why Obama allowed Putin to take Crimea, and allowed him to take Belarus which is in Russian Control? No, you don't because you are a useful idiot.

Do you know why Putin now wants control or Ukraine? Nope, again you and and all your Blind Fool friends are useful idiots.

Putin wants control of it to make it easier for Russia to arm their Navy and have easier access to The Black Sea so they can project more military power in to The Mediterranean and Middle East. This is easily accomplished by gaining control of the Dnieper corridor and all of it's tributaries.

Seriously, you morons are so stupid I am surprised you can tie your own shoes. Stay uninformed my friends. None of you are my friends, so go to Hell.

Keep pushing Russian Propaganda while Putin continues to play chess and you and Fool Biden, and the rest of you play checkers.

You people are so stupid that you should just do the world a favor and quit exhaling CO2 and help save the planet.
To make watching our country's demise look more comical and not so serious Crusty Joe got him a homeless homeless guy czar. I'm sure this homeless guy will take care of our homeless problem. He said homelessness is all caused by racism. Ain't he funny! In other news General Milly Vanilly told CNN "Just because we have a nuclear war with Russia doesn't mean we still can't surrender to China". He then once again apologize to the Black Race. Joe shit himself

For them to not see things like Obama's duplicity in giving Russia our Uranium with a wink and nod

In reality, Russia had to buy the rights to operate the US mines from Canada as part of a larger deal. Nobody gave Putin anything.

Well except for the billions we paid them for nuclear material from their decommissioned warheads. We bought over 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium when the old USSR broke up. Over two decade beginning in the early 90's and ending during Obama's terms. Got that zippy. We bought Russia's highly enriched uranium, yet you stupid fucks continue to make the claim that we gave Putin our uranium.

In reality, Russia had to buy the rights to operate the US mines from Canada as part of a larger deal. Nobody gave Putin anything.

Well except for the billions we paid them for nuclear material from their decommissioned warheads. We bought over 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium when the old USSR broke up. Over two decade beginning in the early 90's and ending during Obama's terms. Got that zippy. We bought Russia's highly enriched uranium, yet you stupid fucks continue to make the claim that we gave Putin our uranium.
If you whore yourself out to your John then you are giving yourself to your John to do what he wants to do.

Go spin lies and half truth to someone else.

Why did The US pay ransom to Russia to decommission it's warheads? Shouldn't Russia just have done that on their own? They used the money for their military just like Iran used Obamabucks to build Obamamissiles and ObamaNukes with love and help from Russia for Ayatollah Assahollah and Iran.

Last edited:

When it comes to China and Russia versus the current U.S. administration, I think of it in the following way:
China and Russia are playing Chess, while the Biden administration is still trying to figure out how to play checkers.

Biden ended our Keystone to give Russia the money for Nordstream 2. Now the old fool thinks he can stop Nordstream. The only reason Russia hasn't put us in our place yet is because they know we are headed by an old fool that shits his pants, then brags to reporters that his butt has been cleaned.
Hahahaha. Biden never shut down the Keystone pipeline from pumping oil. Nor did he give any money to Russia.

Looks like the Rabid Right is Rooting for Russia!

Not really a surprise considering they favor strongman dictators now over democracy of the people.

Biden can easily pull the plug on nordstream2.

Hahahaha. Biden never shut down the Keystone pipeline from pumping oil. Nor did he give any money to Russia.

Not really a surprise considering they favor strongman dictators now over democracy of the people.
Tipsycat is stupid. Both keystone xl and nordstream2 have been in the works since 2011.

Why did The US pay ransom to Russia to decommission it's warheads?

The Megatons to Megawatts™ Program was a unique, commercially financed government-industry partnership in which bomb-grade uranium from dismantled Russian nuclear warheads was recycled into low enriched uranium used to produce fuel for American nuclear power plants. Centrus’ predecessor, the United States Enrichment Corporation, as executive agent for the U.S. government, and Joint Stock Company “TENEX” (TENEX), acting for the Russian government, implemented this 20-year, $8 billion program at no cost to taxpayers.

Program Status
As of December 2013, the program has been completed: 500 metric tons of bomb-grade highly enriched uranium have been recycled into more than 14,000 metric tons of low enriched uranium – permanently eliminating enough bomb-grade material for 20,000 nuclear warheads.

But the GOP talking point about Clinton giving away our uranium was complete and utter bullshit.

As most of their talking points are.

But he won't and neither will he do anything to restart XL or to take the brakes off of our domestic production.
Domestic production has increased 20 per cent since Biden took officer. Keystone only benefits the Chinese and you still don't know why after 11years.

D
The Megatons to Megawatts™ Program was a unique, commercially financed government-industry partnership in which bomb-grade uranium from dismantled Russian nuclear warheads was recycled into low enriched uranium used to produce fuel for American nuclear power plants. Centrus’ predecessor, the United States Enrichment Corporation, as executive agent for the U.S. government, and Joint Stock Company “TENEX” (TENEX), acting for the Russian government, implemented this 20-year, $8 billion program at no cost to taxpayers.

Program Status
As of December 2013, the program has been completed: 500 metric tons of bomb-grade highly enriched uranium have been recycled into more than 14,000 metric tons of low enriched uranium – permanently eliminating enough bomb-grade material for 20,000 nuclear warheads.

But the GOP talking point about Clinton giving away our uranium was complete and utter bullshit.

As most of their talking points are.
Dumbasses don't know that no US uranium is sold abroad.

Warning you useful idiots about your friends Russia, is not rooting for Russia. Biden is an idiot so you were warned.

D
Dumbasses don't know that no US uranium is sold abroad.
That's actually not true. But let's say it was. If you allow Russia to control US uranium, you are still helping Russia to distribute more uranium to countries like Iran regardless of it's source who then pay for that Uranium with Obama bucks, soon to be Biden bucks.

Warning you useful idiots about your friends Russia, is not rooting for Russia. Biden is an idiot so you were warned.
Please, you probably wear your old Cheer Leader outfit complete with pompoms from High School when you cheer your budz from Russia on, dont-cha?

That's actually not true. But let's say it was. If you allow Russia to control US uranium, you are still helping Russia to distribute more uranium to countries like Iran regardless of it's source who then pay for that Uranium with Obama bucks, soon to be Biden bucks.
The two us mines are tiny. The Russians didn't want them. They had to buy them tO get the mines in the stans. Damn you're stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back