Democrats (25 years in power):
3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence.

Republicans (28 years in power):
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences.

So if you are Left leaning, the message is clear. Democrats good, Republicans bad. But those who don't only watch CNN and have a functioning brain know better.

The guilt of Biden is obvious to all, as well as Hillary, yet they are both untouchable. Why?

Charley Rangel is yet another example. While in Congress Rangel who was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethical violations escape justice, (and when they use the word ethical they are really talking about stuff like not paying taxes which would land anyone else in jail), then you have to sit and wonder. Not only did Charley evade jail, he retired with a lavish retirement courtesy of taxpayers. So the question begs, do the democrats own the Swamp and court system?

Come to think of it, do you know of any lawyers who are conservatives? Looking at donations to political parties, lawyers give about all their money to the DNC.

Is there an ethical and justice crisis in the US when it comes to partisan politics, or is the democrat party really this angelic, as their cool aid drinking groupies say they are?

The Left has unwittingly dug up all the evidence we need for implicating the Deep State by using this data to try and prove that the republican party is the only party with corruption, but the data is so blatantly absurd that it only sheds light on the corruption at hand.

This is my favorite clip. Here we see Comey seemingly ready to pounce on Hillary in this video, but at the end, inexplicably says, "Yea, she is guilty, but won't go to jail. Oh, BTW, if anyone else does this they won't fair as well."

But as we have seen with Flynn, they don't need a valid reason to send anyone to jail.

Last edited:
Since 1965

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence.

120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences.

So if you are Left leaning, the message is clear. Democrats good, Republicans bad.

The guilt of Biden is obvious to all, as well as Hillary, yet they are both untouchable. Why?

Charley Rangel is yet another example. While in Congress Rangel who was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethical violations escape justice, (and when they use the word ethical they are really talking about stuff like not paying taxes which would land anyone else in jail), then you have to sit and wonder. Do the democrats own the Swamp and court system?

Come to think of it, do you know of any lawyers who are conservatives? Looking at donations to political parties, lawyers give about all their money to the DNC.

Is there an ethical and justice crisis in the US when it comes to partisan politics, or is the democrat party really this angelic, as their cool aid drinking groupies say they are?

The Left has unwittingly dug up all the evidence we need for implicating the Deep State by using this data to prove that the republican party is the only party of corruption. Anyone with a functioning brain knows otherwise.

This is my favorite clip. Here we see Comey seemingly ready to pounce on Hillary in this video, but at the end, inexplicably says, "Yea, she is guilty, but won't go to jail. Oh, BTW, if anyone else does this they won't fair as well."

But as we have seen with Flynn, they don't need a valid reason to send anyone to jail.

Says just the opposite to me. The GOP have been investigating the Clintons for decades and have yet to find a charge that will stick (except lying about having an affair). I wonder why that is?

Since 1965

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence.

120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences.

So if you are Left leaning, the message is clear. Democrats good, Republicans bad.

Charley Rangel is yet another example. While in Congress Rangel who was found guilty of 11 of 13 ethical violations escape justice, (and when they use the word ethical they are really talking about stuff like not paying taxes which would land anyone else in jail), then you have to sit and wonder. Do the democrats own the Swamp and court system?

The Left has unwittingly dug up all the evidence we need for implicating the Deep State by using this data to prove that the republican party is the only party of corruption. Anyone with a functioning brain knows otherwise.

Says just the opposite to me. The GOP have been investigating the Clintons for decades and have yet to find a charge that will stick (except lying about having an affair). I wonder why that is?

We have all of the data in the clip above to prove Hillary broke laws. Comey simply backed down is all.

You can see all the lies she made, yet they tried to send Flynn to jail for only one supposed lie to the FBI?

Really?

LAMO!

They you here Comey say at the end, "Well if anyone else tries this, they probably won't be as lucky".

The hell you say!

Sickening!!!!

And this whole Biden scandal. His own business partner is calling him out yet Biden and the Dims are trying to blame it on the Russians? If so, why was Biden doing business with Russian spies?

Oh, that's right, because the media won't talk about it.

The more I investigate, the more I'm convinced that the US is just a Banana Republic of the Left.

I can just picture the DNC huddled in a dark corner somewhere, "Say, we need to send at least one of ours to jail or it might look suspicious.............."

Idiots

In fact, the only way Biden is held accountable will be if Kamala, who is the most left wing voting Senator in US history, decides to remove him.

But it's not just me, others see the same thing I do.

why was Biden doing business with Russian spies?
Was he? Or was it Trump?

Rudy Giuliani, the president's personal lawyer, said in an interview with The Daily Beast there was about a "50/50" chance that his associate, the Ukrainian government official Andrii Derkach, was a "Russian spy."
Listen, I don't care which side of the isle you are on, to not see the massive corruption at the Federal Level on both sides is mind boggling.

It defies logic and reason.

And even though there were more in the GOP who have gone to jail than in the DNC, there should have been many more in the GOP go to jail

But from what I have seen, the DNC is far more corrupt which is flat out scary.

So Trump paid off Stormy to keep quiet about their sexual escapades that was consensual, but what of Congress?

The used taxpayer money to silence women who were sexually assaulted to the tune of some $17 million.

Yet nothing happens to them despite us knowing this?

Amazing, is it not?

No matter how bad Trump may be, the Swamp is far worse.

One of the disgraced Congressmen, Conyers, retired from Congress with a lavish retirement and will not see any jail time for his sexual abuse of women while using taxpayer money to keep them silent.

The hysterical part was, he then tried have his son take his seat as it was later found out his son was beating his girlfriend.

Sick, sick, sick people.

Forum List

Back