Why Barack Obama is the best president America has ever had.

I enjoy watching the agony of the "right minded people" seeing Obama and Michelle enjoy their white house privileges for 8 years.

It's fun to watch the "right" "suffering" in pain for 8 years out of pure malicious hate towards Obama family.

Remember, the hate burns you inside. You suffer more than the target of your hate. Obama doesn't care how many people hate him. He's made for life.

While the right suffers and dies from lack of health care in their own states, the blue states are marching forward with more jobs, better education, higher quality of life.

I can't wait to watch the pain on the right's faces until 2024 when they will be living under a woman president for the first time. Keep up the hate, I find it quite entertaining.

Comparison of Texas to New York.

State Gross Domestic Product

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 3.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), above the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual Texas GDP growth has averaged 4.4 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in Texas increased by 6.5 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 26.4 percent since their recent low in the first quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in Texas broke ground on 153,000 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 163,397 units. That marks an increase of 16.5 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In Texas, goods exports totaled $21.4 billion in March and $270.4 billion over the past year, up 0.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 54.6 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in New York grew by 0.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), below the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual New York GDP growth has averaged 1.6 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in New York increased by 2.8 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 7.4 percent since their recent low in the fourth quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in New York broke ground on 46,290 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 34,024 units. That marks an increase of 5.7 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In New York, goods exports totaled $7.6 billion in March and $82.6 billion over the past year, up 4.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 34.2 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).
I enjoy watching the agony of the "right minded people" seeing Obama and Michelle enjoy their white house privileges for 8 years.

It's fun to watch the "right" "suffering" in pain for 8 years out of pure malicious hate towards Obama family.

Remember, the hate burns you inside. You suffer more than the target of your hate. Obama doesn't care how many people hate him. He's made for life.

While the right suffers and dies from lack of health care in their own states, the blue states are marching forward with more jobs, better education, higher quality of life.

I can't wait to watch the pain on the right's faces until 2024 when they will be living under a woman president for the first time. Keep up the hate, I find it quite entertaining.

Comparison of Texas to New York.

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in Texas grew by 3.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), above the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual Texas GDP growth has averaged 4.4 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in Texas increased by 6.5 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 26.4 percent since their recent low in the first quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in Texas broke ground on 153,000 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 163,397 units. That marks an increase of 16.5 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In Texas, goods exports totaled $21.4 billion in March and $270.4 billion over the past year, up 0.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 54.6 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

Real gross domestic product (GDP) in New York grew by 0.7 percent in 2013 (the most recent year for which data are available), below the national average growth rate of 1.8 percent.
Since 2009, annual New York GDP growth has averaged 1.6 percent, compared with a national average annual growth rate of 2.0 percent.

Housing

Home prices in New York increased by 2.8 percent from the first quarter of 2014 to the first quarter of 2015. They are up 7.4 percent since their recent low in the fourth quarter of 2011.
In March 2015, builders in New York broke ground on 46,290 new housing units (seasonally adjusted annual rate), bringing the average over the past 12 months to 34,024 units. That marks an increase of 5.7 percent from the average over the prior 12 months.

Exports

In New York, goods exports totaled $7.6 billion in March and $82.6 billion over the past year, up 4.2 percent from the 12 months ending in March 2014 (inflation-adjusted).
Exports over the past 12 months are up 34.2 percent from their level in 2009 (inflation-adjusted).

OK now compare NJ to AL, MD to MS and MA to LA. Oh and the real comparison should be between CA and TX.

th5LRKOZ55.jpg

The GOP is clearly the party of failure. They hate the sour apples Obama feeds them daily.

This thread just demonstrates what a joke this president is.

Not really, this thread demonstrates how much hatred the cons have towards Obama.

Obama's accomplishments are well documented. It must have hurt the rightards real bad when Obama was reelected in 2012. It was hilarious to watch Fox Nuse tantrums on election night.

The good news I gathered from lasy 6 years is that the righ wing bigotry will always attract more and more people to the democratic p[arty. The right wing hate machine is self destructive for the cons. I think it serves democrats well overall. Cons just don't have enough people to hate in this country. It is actually quite entertaining to watch con meltdown over Obama and his family. I wonder if cons will some dat get cancer just thinking about Obama. That's how much pain Obama causes for cons. And I am enjoying every second of it, so is Obama family. Keep up with your hatred, it's destroying you on the inside.

This thread just demonstrates what a joke this president is.

Not really, this thread demonstrates how much hatred the cons have towards Obama.

Obama's accomplishments are well documented. It must have hurt the rightards real bad when Obama was reelected in 2012. It was hilarious to watch Fox Nuse tantrums on election night.

We'll have to wait and see how historians rate this president. That's after he stops drawing red lines in the sand and claiming to have a nuke deal with the Iranians. Oh yes, I will be eager to see how he is treated by those who know what a POTUS should be doing.

How can you take this president seriously? You are going to tell me that you NEVER questioned him or shook your head in disbelief at his comments?

The good news I gathered from lasy 6 years is that the righ wing bigotry will always attract more and more people to the democratic p[arty. The right wing hate machine is self destructive for the cons. I think it serves democrats well overall. Cons just don't have enough people to hate in this country. It is actually quite entertaining to watch con meltdown over Obama and his family. I wonder if cons will some dat get cancer just thinking about Obama. That's how much pain Obama causes for cons. And I am enjoying every second of it, so is Obama family. Keep up with your hatred, it's destroying you on the inside.

No,. no worry about illness, Saviour. It's sad to think you would be entertained at someone's illness, btw.

We take Obama with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor which carries us through his litany of mistakes.
We are just waiting to hear his speech from the 57th state in our union, Bwhahahaha!

No,. no worry about illness, Saviour. It's sad to think you would be entertained at someone's illness, btw.

We take Obama with a grain of salt and have a sense of humor which carries us through his litany of mistakes.
We are just waiting to hear his speech from the 57th state in our union, Bwhahahaha!

Oh well, actually I am glad you have good sense of humor. Obama is one of the most likeable and liked persons on this planet. No amount of bigotry toward his family will change that fact for the cons. I just enjoy watching con tantrums over him. He is actually not even a liberal, he is far omre to the right than most liberals would have liked.

Of course, his skin color makes some people mad at him. It doesn't even matter what the right thinks of him anymore. He owes them nothing and should carry on with his agenda through exec orders. It bodes pretty bad for cons come to think of it. About 35% of Americans are non white. And they all mostly vote for dems. Cons haave done everything to alienate the 35% voters. Therein lies the good news for democrats. Thanks for your help.

Oh well, actually I am glad you have good sense of humor. Obama is one of the most likeable and liked persons on this planet. No amount of bigotry toward his family will change that fact for the cons. I just enjoy watching con tantrums over him. He is actually not even a liberal, he is far omre to the right than most liberals would have liked.

Of course, his skin color makes some people mad at him. It doesn't even matter what the right thinks of him anymore. He owes them nothing and should carry on with his agenda through exec orders. It bodes pretty bad for cons come to think of it. About 35% of Americans are non white. And they all mostly vote for dems. Cons haave done everything to alienate the 35% voters. Therein lies the good news for democrats. Thanks for your help.

That Obama is one of the most likeable persons on the planet does not include other leaders around the world. Look at the summit he just had at Camp David. Well attended by other leaders?

How about the fact that the prime minster of GB wouldn't even return his calls a while ago? Still not sure if he is today. No, he's a resounding joke.

His skin color makes some people mad at him because it is RED. He's an effing commie of the first degree and is a slimy, evil snake. That is all.

Forum List

Back