Why aren’t these municipalities enforcing their curfews?

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.

Wow, the thread is about rioting and looting and you just ignore that.

Asshat.

The OP called the city leadership—which includes the Chiefs of Police cowards. I commented on his libel.

They are cowards for not trying to actually stop the rioting. Half measures by all of them.
Feel free to go out and show them how it’s done.

Ratcheting up the body count is a blob supporter’s fantasy. Here’s your chance.

Bodies? No.

Guests of the penal system? Yes.

The issue is you need overriding force to enable the ability to arrest the bad guys.
Now that I am behind 100% with enhanced charges and sentencing,but what a lot of your blog supporting colleagues are talking about his mowing people down in the streets.

Good Lord, these liberals in charge of these cities are such feckless cowards.

They WANT these riots. That’s the conclusion if you aren’t enforcing the rules you just set.

They will arrest people for not social distancing during lockdown, but heavens no, they won’t arrest looters and criminals committing arson!

Where are the left wingers vilifying the rioters for not properly practicing social distancing?

Is it safe to say the coronavirus overreaction is now over? Are you liberal fucks going to blame the rioters for any spike in Corona cases?
they don't want to face a Soros financed primary opponent in their next election.

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.

Asshat.

The OP called the city leadership—which includes the Chiefs of Police cowards. I commented on his libel.

They are cowards for not trying to actually stop the rioting. Half measures by all of them.

Bodies? No.

The issue is you need overriding force to enable the ability to arrest the bad guys.
Now that I am behind 100% with enhanced charges and sentencing,but what a lot of your blog supporting colleagues are talking about his mowing people down in the streets.

Why enhanced? Just enforce the laws on the books, and designate Anti-Fa as a terrorist org so the organizers get punished along with the foot soldiers. (Conspiracy charges probably).

As for "mowing them down in the street", sorry but if 20 people surround my car and start rocking and breaking shit, I am getting out of there, either through them or over them. 20 on 1 is a life threatening situation.

Asshat.

Bodies? No.

Why enhanced? Just enforce the laws on the books, and designate Anti-Fa as a terrorist org so the organizers get punished along with the foot soldiers. (Conspiracy charges probably).

As for "mowing them down in the street", sorry but if 20 people surround my car and start rocking and breaking shit, I am getting out of there, either through them or over them. 20 on 1 is a life threatening situation.

Enhanced because violence during a state of emergency carries more of an impact. Trespassing on a normal day is inconvenient. Trespassing when there is civil unrest....

Asshat.

Bodies? No.

Enhanced because violence during a state of emergency carries more of an impact. Trespassing on a normal day is inconvenient. Trespassing when there is civil unrest....

You just have to add theft, destruction of property, theft and any physical personal acts of violence they do to the charges.

Asshat.

Bodies? No.

You just have to add theft, destruction of property, theft and any physical personal acts of violence they do to the charges.

Theft is usually a B-Mis. Make it an A-Mis.

Asshat.

Bodies? No.

When they go into a Dior's and take shit, the lowest price crap makes it a felony.

Asshat.

Bodies? No.

When they go into a Dior's and take shit, the lowest price crap makes it a felony.

Ok?

Forum List

Back