Why aren’t these municipalities enforcing their curfews?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Good Lord, these liberals in charge of these cities are such feckless cowards.

They WANT these riots. That’s the conclusion if you aren’t enforcing the rules you just set.

They will arrest people for not social distancing during lockdown, but heavens no, they won’t arrest looters and criminals committing arson!

Where are the left wingers vilifying the rioters for not properly practicing social distancing?

Is it safe to say the coronavirus overreaction is now over? Are you liberal fucks going to blame the rioters for any spike in Corona cases?

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.

They WANT these riots. That’s the conclusion if you aren’t enforcing the rules you just set.

They will arrest people for not social distancing during lockdown, but heavens no, they won’t arrest looters and criminals committing arson!

Where are the left wingers vilifying the rioters for not properly practicing social distancing?

Is it safe to say the coronavirus overreaction is now over? Are you liberal fucks going to blame the rioters for any spike in Corona cases?

they're too scared to go after the pig unions so the shitizens of america will just have to take permission to loot as remediation

they're too scared to go after the pig unions so the shitizens of america will just have to take permission to loot as remediation
But, give up your black rifles, right?

black rifles? Is that some technical term i'm unaware of or are you referring to race?

Cleaned and oiled the weapons I'm ready to use, why I even set up ammo cans for easy access.

black rifles? Is that some technical term i'm unaware of or are you referring to race?
There is only one rifle known as the black rifle and the fucking commies want to ban it.

I better not hear one more fucking word about an assault weapons ban. They can go kiss my fucking ass is after all this shit.

We need machine guns.

There is only one rifle known as the black rifle and you fucking commies want to ban it.

I better not hear one more fucking word about an assault weapons ban. You can go kiss my fucking ass is after all this shit.

We need machine guns.

My generation plays video games brah I think most of us are very aware of things like fire rate, penetrating power, effective range, and other utilitarian ways to assess weapons.

So while liberals of the past may have had these issues. I doubt you will find it one once the boomers are gone.

also arm black america woooooooo

There is only one rifle known as the black rifle and you fucking commies want to ban it.

I better not hear one more fucking word about an assault weapons ban. You can go kiss my fucking ass is after all this shit.

We need machine guns.

My generation plays video games brah I think most of us are very aware of things like fire rate, penetrating power, effective range, and other utilitarian ways to assess weapons.

So while liberals of the past may have had these issues. I doubt you will find it one once the boomers are gone.

Agreed agreed and agreed.

Repeal the Hughes amendment.

Liberals support the police chiefs. Most if not all have cited what the MSP officer did as not being correct. We do not call them cowards. And most conservatives here have applauded his actions.

Wow, the thread is about rioting and looting and you just ignore that.

Asshat.

Asshat.

The OP called the city leadership—which includes the Chiefs of Police cowards. I commented on his libel.

Asshat.

The OP called the city leadership—which includes the Chiefs of Police cowards. I commented on his libel.

They are cowards for not trying to actually stop the rioting. Half measures by all of them.

We need machine guns.

Feel free to come on out and apply your video game shooter skills to real life, brah.

We need machine guns.

Feel free to come on out and apply your video game shooter skills to real life, brah.

You think some one who isn't extremely familiar in assessing the proper weapon for a certain situatino isn't going to come out ahead of some one who thinks anything with a black stock is an assault rifle? lol

Being physically fit i'm very confident.....Most preppers don't prep their bodies they will get taken

War games exist brah

Asshat.

They are cowards for not trying to actually stop the rioting. Half measures by all of them.
Feel free to go out and show them how it’s done.

Ratcheting up the body count is a blob supporter’s fantasy. Here’s your chance.

Forum List

Back