Why Aren't Red States That Are Still In A Position To Do So Not Changing Their State Constitutions?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Take a state like Texas.....They still have the legislative might to change their state constitution to stave-off the blueness that is coming their way.

Here is just one small example that makes sense:

Have judges appointed by the legislature like here in Virginia.....No need to elect them.

That way you don't have the cluster-fuck of lawless places like Harris County (Houston).

This crop of new (at the time) Harris County judges rode in on Beto's coattails when he ran against Cruz.

R.3f6197580af3eeadd93aa103b28fd976

Take a state like Texas.....They still have the legislative might to change their state constitution to stave-off the blueness that is coming their way.

Have judges appointed by the legislature like here in Virginia.....No need to elect them.

That way you don't have the cluster-fuck of lawless places like Harris County (Houston).

This crop of new (at the time) Harris County judges rode in on Beto's coattails when he ran against Cruz.

I can't take my eyes off of front and center. And those legs

Wanna know how I know I'm not a wacist????....Because I'd let her beat me to submission screaming, I love Democrats....I love Democrats..........................................

No they don't. They can attempt to gerrymander and suppress. But they won't stave it off forever.
Change is coming whether you like it or not.

New Topics

Forum List

Back