Why aren't hollywood celebrities helping out during this crisis

Celebrities are absolutely useless to a functioning society. That is being demonstrated very clearly during this ongoing crisis.

As far as I know some of them are helping people.
Of course not of them: celebrities are like us. You can find good and compassionate people among them and also the selfish ones... :(
They're not even all "anti-Donald Trump". For example James Woods is a MAGA supporter ;)

Musicians are doing a lot of great thing to help people deal with this.
Oh my bad......of course they are so busy trying to demonize Trump they have no time to go out and actually do something for the people in this time of a National Emergency.....quite unlike the hollywood stars during WWII

Good to see Elton John step up to the plate as well as some other celebrities mainly in the music industry or sports stars.

Look at how disgusting Cher and robert deniro are.....with all their money all they want to do is bash Trump.
Oh, another attempt to bash the entertainment industry. Where are the people from the business industry? The religion industry, which is so big in the US?

Yea where ae all these big name, right wing evangelicals?

Musicians are doing a lot of great thing to help people deal with this.
Oh my bad......of course they are so busy trying to demonize Trump they have no time to go out and actually do something for the people in this time of a National Emergency.....quite unlike the hollywood stars during WWII

Good to see Elton John step up to the plate as well as some other celebrities mainly in the music industry or sports stars.

Look at how disgusting Cher and robert deniro are.....with all their money all they want to do is bash Trump.
Oh, another attempt to bash the entertainment industry. Where are the people from the business industry? The religion industry, which is so big in the US?

Yea where ae all these big name, right wing evangelicals?
They don't have to do anything to contribute. They got the Cheeses and the bucks. Just go blame the actors and writers! Back in the '80's we used to joke about starting our own religion. If we had actually had done this, we would each have a mansion and a private jet today.

Never heard of ryan either....you got any big name hollywood stars that have helped out?....

Right now there are few bigger names in Hollywoon than Ryan Reynolds.

Maybe if you got out of your parent's basement you'd know who he is:

National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Blade: Trinity
The In-Laws
Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
The Amityville Horror (2005)
Just Friends
Smokin' Aces
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
The Proposal
Adventureland
Buried
Green Lantern
The Change Up
Safe House
R.I.P.D.
Deadpool
Criminal

In 2010 People Magazine named him sexiest man alive and he got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2017. e was paid $27,000,000 for the movie "Six Underground". He has a net worth which approaches $100,000,000. He's won the Critic's Choice Movie Award and the Entertainment Weekly Entertainer of the Year Award. He's won two MTV Movie Awards and Three People's Choice Awards.

In short, a person would have to possess the IQ of a ball of mucus coughed up by a homeless drunk to not know who he is.

And, hey... there you are...

Well good for him.....he is not even an American.

Here is the crowd I was referring too....aka the big stars.............
Anybody know what any of these 'characters' have given....in time or money?

Now compare the following group from WWII with the group above and then ya'll might kinda get my point...............https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/70812/36-celebrities-who-served-our-countryC

Can't the link to work.....sorry.

Last edited:

Now compare the following group from WWII with the group above and then ya'll might kinda get my point................https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/70812/36-celebrities-who-served-our-country

I guess what you really meant with your OP was 'why aren't the Hollywood celebrities I don't like helping out', or something similar.

I have no idea if or what those particular actors might have done.

Now compare the following group from WWII with the group above and then ya'll might kinda get my point.

The "point" is that you're nothing but a whiny little bitch who ignorantly dismisses any response which shows how stupid your premise is.

Plenty of Hollywood types are contributing. The fact (and it clearly is a fact) that you're too stupid to know who they are is meaningless.

Like you. Meaningless...

Now compare the following group from WWII with the group above and then ya'll might kinda get my point................https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/70812/36-celebrities-who-served-our-country

I guess what you really meant with your OP was 'why aren't the Hollywood celebrities I don't like helping out', or something similar.

They were listed as the top 25 hollywood actors......and as far as can be determined as of yet....they have done nothing to help out in this National Emergency.

They were listed as the top 25 hollywood actors......and as far as can be determined as of yet....they have done nothing to help out in this National Emergency.

They were listed as the top 25 movie stars in 2013....and you didn't say anything about that in the OP. You just asked why Hollywood celebrities aren't helping. You've been shown a number of them that are.

They were listed as the top 25 movie stars in 2013....and you didn't say anything about that in the OP. You just asked why Hollywood celebrities aren't helping. You've been shown a number of them that are.

very minor players....the only exception being McCo

You and your ilk are responding in a small and petty manner.............as in

the only ones shown to be helping are minor players..............the only exception i have seen so far being mcconaughey

So what are the major players...aka top hollywood stars doing....except hiding out playing with their millions?

Libtards always always want to make excuses for the hollyood miscreants. Pathetic boyo

P.S When most folks hear the term 'hollywood celebritys' they naturally think of the top hollywood stars. duh

Last edited:

the only ones shown to be helping are minor players..............the only exception i have seen so far being mcconaughey

So what are the major players...aka top hollywood stars doing....except hiding out playing with their millions?

Libtards always always want to make excuses for the hollyood miscreants. Pathetic boyo

P.S When most folks hear the term 'hollywood celebritys' they naturally think of the top hollywood stars. duh

Ryan Reynolds is a pretty big star. That you don't know him doesn't change that.

Maybe most of the Hollywood celebs are doing nothing. That wouldn't surprise me. I don't need to defend Hollywood, I'm just pointing out that your OP, which is pretty small and petty in itself, was wrong. There ARE Hollywood celebs who are giving during this pandemic.

Ryan Reynolds is a pretty big star. That you don't know him doesn't change that.

Maybe most of the Hollywood celebs are doing nothing. That wouldn't surprise me. I don't need to defend Hollywood, I'm just pointing out that your OP, which is pretty small and petty in itself, was wrong. There ARE Hollywood celebs who are giving during this pandemic.

When you can come up with some big name stars that are helping out get back with me.....hopefully some of them will wake up and get involved.

When you can come up with some big name stars that are helping out get back with me.....hopefully some of them will wake up and get involved.

You are just being the typical dickhead, there have been countless list of the hollywood stars, athletes, etc. who have given.

Been there, done that.

Forum List

Back