Why are you paying out, Remington?

Our government decided to restrict our guns by going after the manufacturers to put them out of business.
The govt. did not sue Remington. I can get any gun I want as long as I am willing to pay the price and the govt. will never know about it. I do wish I had some grenade launchers, land mines and poisonous gas.(hint, hint ;) ).

You bear no responsibility for Adam Lanzas actions, why are you paying out?
Here is your problem. Just remember, everyone, to keep electing Republicans so you can keep a Republican majority on the SCOTUS and preserve everyone's rights.

In 2019, the Supreme Court allowed the case against Remington to proceed.

They still make those?

I don't know. If not, there are still billions already made. They always kind of creeped me out some.

Not as much as eating that Easy Bake Oven shit. Brownies my ass.

Do you ever try getting anything correct? It was the families of the murdered children who sued. Now stfu and go back to your trumpkin cave
Do you ever try getting anything correct? remington was sold

1. They want to get out of bankruptcy.
2 maybe they think a jury will believe military weapons shouldn’t be sold to civilians

Adam Lanza used a Bushmaster, single shot, semi-auto loading, low powered, light civilian rifle.
Nothing like the full automatic fire military weapons where you can just hold down the trigger in order to make it keep firing.
Traditionally military weapons in fact use a 7.62x50 mm bullet with about 4 times the energy of the 5.5 mm bullet of the Bushmaster.

{... Under Connecticut law at the time,[27] the 20-year-old Lanza was old enough to carry a long gun, such as a rifle or shotgun,[28] but too young to own or carry handguns.[29] The guns he used had been purchased legally by his mother. ...}

So no laws were broken by any purchase, possession, or ownership.
The gun makers, dealer, and mother did nothing illegal.

Forum List

Back