Why are you here at USMB?

Poor people don't pay taxes, so how exactly did Trump take poor people's money and give it to the rich? You are shoveling the same manure that CNN and the rest of the ChinaCrat Media has been spewing for 4 years.

Poor people pay rent ... to rich people ... duh ...
Some landlords are just poor people trying to survive. Your post is self-centered and ignorant.
If you own property that is paying rent you are not poor.

2021 may be a year where the far left Godvernment weve allowed may threaten to "Parler" even message boards like this. Scary times ahead for people who love freedom
Only if moderation ceases like on Parlor you don't think that the TOS of USMB doesn't have a TOS with their platform provider or internet service providers?

I acted as the agent for the woman in my post. We rented that place for 15 years and never had a complaint. We didn't deal with parasites. WTF does renting a property that you own have to do with court filings anyway? In today's climate of eviction moratoriums, I would burn my place down before I would rent it to scum like you.

Like I suspected ... some minimum wage slob just managing ... no, you wouldn't be allowed to deal with the courts ... and are clueless about Schedule SE ...

I would burn my place down before I would rent it to scum like you.

How unprofessional, tells me your complete knowledge set ... I haven't rented in well over 30 years ... and that was a rent with option to buy deal ... the stupidity of your discourse is anyone even remotely associated with the rental market knows that since 2008, rents have been inflationary, roughly twice the general inflation rate ... [ka'ching] ... tenants' money into my pockets ... 1/3 of households in the USA spend 1/3 their income on rent ... that's a hell of a lot of money going into landlords hands ...

I come here mainly for the info potential, though most of what is posted in 'Currents ' Events is just political spam, not 'news', and there isn't much in the sub-forums except those like the music forum, gardening, etc. Reddit is still by far the best board, but can be intimidating for many, and it's not for everybody. Don't know of a forum with a good mix, really; they all have their biases, but the academic type forums have the best discussions and they're heavy moderated; maybe there is a possibility to create a blend of thse here, like heavy moderation in some specialized forums while letting the mentally ill politics addicts and spammers run amuck in a couple of asylums for lunatics and out of the other forums?

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?

Hi, Dalia.

I am an old man (83).

I once stumbled upon a discussion forum and found it fascinating that people could blow off steam there.

Before the Internet, we ordinary people had no way to blow off steam. Newspapers printed very few letters.

Then came the Internet, and anyone (even a nobody like me) could blow off steam.

The Internet really scares governments and the elite that run this planet. That's why China censors the Internet 24/7 & why the President of the United States of America has just been kicked off the American Internet.

Best wishes.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
America is as dead as Western Europe !! Both victims of unchecked Marxism

Eventhough you own personal and private property.

Did you even get beyond High School ?
The Army is for the lowest of the low

Did you even graduate HS ??

The Air Force I respect but the army is all “
genetically damaged “ peasants

Did you even get beyond High School ?
The Army is for the lowest of the low
Yeah, I was an antiarmor missile system tech with solid state electronics ten years ahead of private industry so, I had to be dumbed down to get the job.

Yeah, I was an antiarmor missile system tech with solid state electronics ten years ahead of private industry so, I had to be dumbed down to get the job.

I was an Air Force Communication System repair tech ... vacuum tubes thirty years after they left the private sector ... only the top people got that job ...

I was an Air Force Communication System repair tech ... vacuum tubes thirty years after they left the private sector ... only the top people got that job ...
For some reason they make you pass a test to see if you can add and take away numbers...

For some reason they make you pass a test to see if you can add and take away numbers...

For us it was Fundamentals of Electronics ... we had to repair to the component level on some of our machines at the plant-in-place level ... plus we had troubleshooting responsibility for the entire circuit ... most of our work was cleaning copper contacts on the circuit boards and re-tubing ... it was just the antiquity of some of the machines ... museum specimens to be honest ... total culture shock when I got out and had to deal with these modern new fangled 931 cans ...

Forum List

Back