Why are you here at USMB?

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Zero over and over again ?
Yeah, that pointless zero.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
I am not calling Lucy a zero. Read again.
Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Trump´s pile on your country is even bigger than the one on his own country.
I don’t understand how a normal American can’t see that Trump did good to your country? I see it and I’m 8,000 kilometers from you
I am quite close to your country and can see that Trump is adding record debt, dividing the country and serving the rich. There is no MAGA.
You are not American ? so you are like a other Tommy we got a lot those here in France .
No, I am not like Tommy. I´d allow you Trumpers (and Tommies) to spread your believes while Tommy would lock you up. However, my economics would be more like Tommy´s.
Tommy don't worry me at all not that much lock up us where i'm from here we are not a bunch of crying sissy like the little lad Tommy .
I'm so glad you joined here, Dalia. Before you the only female European we had was Tommy!
We also have Mindful and Sky who are both totally cool.
Skye is awesomely sarcastic.

I should hope so! lol! :tongue:

Some member don't come too much either in winter Lucy Hamilton did not come too much this winter , i miss her.
Wet Lucy was a good enrichment for the forum, until she started to praise that zero over and over again.
Zero over and over again ?
Yeah, that pointless zero.
Lucy always make good post anyway for me and we can't get along with everyone, i don't feel comfortable talking with some member i find them a bit rough.
I am not calling Lucy a zero. Read again.
Until she started to praise that zero over and over again .
Do you mean Trump ?
Yeah, that guy who takes the poors´ money and gives it to the rich and calls this goings-on "Making America Great Again".
If you want to talk against Trump on my thread it is maybe not the right place because i feel like Lucy.
But i did not vote for him just like Lucy we are not American but we have own though about American policy.
Yes, I know you are trumpin´ for some reason but this is a forum with actual freedom of expression. And I said Lucy spaced out into praising the blob and dropping people into Gitmo.
I am a Trumpist because I am a generation of French identity in a small village that still resists the invaders with a templar soul.
Trump´s pile on your country is even bigger than the one on his own country.
I don’t understand how a normal American can’t see that Trump did good to your country? I see it and I’m 8,000 kilometers from you
I am quite close to your country and can see that Trump is adding record debt, dividing the country and serving the rich. There is no MAGA.
You are not American ? so you are like a other Tommy we got a lot those here in France .
No, I am not like Tommy. I´d allow you Trumpers (and Tommies) to spread your believes while Tommy would lock you up. However, my economics would be more like Tommy´s.
Tommy don't worry me at all not that much lock up us where i'm from here we are not a bunch of crying sissy like the little lad Tommy .
I'm so glad you joined here, Dalia. Before you the only female European we had was Tommy!
We also have Mindful and Sky who are both totally cool.
Skye is awesomely sarcastic.

I should hope so! lol! :tongue:
Yeah, you were cool but the you fell for the blob, started to wear clothes and all.

Poor people pay rent ... to rich people ... duh ...
Some landlords are just poor people trying to survive. Your post is self-centered and ignorant.

You must be talking about rental managers ... the minimum wage folks landlords hire to run the properties ... any rental unit is worth $50,000 ... so many are worth more ... a decent sized apartment complex runs into the millions ...

Bubba never finished Middle School ... doesn't know how mortgages work ...

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.
But that is the difference i don't feel comfortable somewhere else.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?
I wonder sometimes.

Some landlords are just poor people trying to survive. Your post is self-centered and ignorant.

You must be talking about rental managers ... the minimum wage folks landlords hire to run the properties ... any rental unit is worth $50,000 ... so many are worth more ... a decent sized apartment complex runs into the millions ...

Listen moron, a single woman who worked as a bank teller her whole career, purchased a house in 1970 central CA for 11K. She lived in it for 20 years and paid it off. She was, for health reasons, forced to move into an assisted living community and put her home up for rent. She never made more than 35K a year in her entire life. If you call that rich you are less intelligent than your posts. There are MANY landlords that are just like her. Work and persevere and PAY YOUR OWN BILLS and you could too. Parasite.

I realize it makes you feel superior to call somebody "bubba" so you must feel a generalized lack of self-esteem, otherwise you would not respond in this way. I'm sorry that you feel so insecure.

Not all landlords own large apartment complexes or have managers. Many are retirees who rent out one or two houses to help make ends meet.

But, hey -- let's stick it to the man, right!?

Listen moron, a single woman who worked as a bank teller her whole career, purchased a house in 1970 central CA for 11K. She lived in it for 20 years and paid it off. She was, for health reasons, forced to move into an assisted living community and put her home up for rent. She never made more than 35K a year in her entire life. If you call that rich you are less intelligent than your posts. There are MANY landlords that are just like her. Work and persevere and PAY YOUR OWN BILLS and you could too. Parasite.

I realize it makes you feel superior to call somebody "bubba" so you must feel a generalized lack of self-esteem, otherwise you would not respond in this way. I'm sorry that you feel so insecure.

Not all landlords own large apartment complexes or have managers. Many are retirees who rent out one or two houses to help make ends meet.

Do either one of you have any experience in the rental market? ... how many court filings on your record? ...

Do either one of you have any experience in the rental market? ... how many court filings on your record? ...
I acted as the agent for the woman in my post. We rented that place for 15 years and never had a complaint. We didn't deal with parasites. WTF does renting a property that you own have to do with court filings anyway? In today's climate of eviction moratoriums, I would burn my place down before I would rent it to scum like you.

but if the Left takes completely over here....

that is not going to be good .... if that happens may be will be time to say good bye.
All of us conservatives are "seditionists" now. ain't "unity" grand? :auiqs.jpg:

Not just conservatives, but Moderates, independents, and free thinkers of any type as well.

Fascists believe in one way of thinking and one way, only, so any and all disagreement with their lockstep orthodoxy is treated the same.

In 2011, I left a boring forum with mindless owners, who really hated Republicans. They ran half their members off by making mountains out of molehills. *yawn!* I decided there just had to be a decent conservatives website somewhere that communicated with a broad number of Americans. USMB has been so much more.
Love it here.

I registered in 2016 because of the American election and to be able to speak with Americans because in France I think that the French do not really know what is happening exactly they are the victims of CNN:laugh:
It’s easy for you to come and participate me it’s not that easy for me because I sometimes feel embarrassed to answer because I have to make sure not to make too much mistake and really grasp the American mentality that I’m not but there’s something that makes me remains is that here i have a lot of member that are nice with me but i still wish that i could just respond to a post just like you do.

Do you feel like me , i mean does this place make you feel like it is the best place to go on internet ?

I am here for laughs and trolling. I cant take anything here very seriously.

I live in the board equivalent of a basement.

I joined USMB while in search of adult conversations on serious topics. (Mainly Abortion.) The other sites and forums I used to frequent were moderated primarily by pro-aborts.

Though it was a rough start, USMB has been the most tolerant of my point of view and especially of my choice of words.

I still have not found an adversary that can intellectually and honestly answer my questions and have an actual productive dialogue with me. . .

Perhaps, I never will.

I am here for laughs and trolling. I cant take anything here very seriously.
Shut up, heifer.

Forum List

Back