Why are y'all donating to 4 millions corp

Like all things on the Internet, including customer reviews and poll numbers, dont believe it unless you can verify it.. Even CULMULATELY, I doubt the 12 year investment into USMB has reached $4Mill.

And if there are 23 employees, they are all laundering money or mining for BitCoin or doing things that have nothing to do with this site... LOL....

All the "employees" of USMB could meet in a porta-potty...

Like all things on the Internet, including customer reviews and poll numbers, dont believe it unless you can verify it.. Even CULMULATELY, I doubt the 12 year investment into USMB has reached $4Mill.

And if there are 23 employees, they are all laundering money or mining for BitCoin or doing things that have nothing to do with this site... LOL....

All the "employees" of USMB could meet in a porta-potty...

Love the conservative cry if fake news..so how does it feel flacaltenn to make bank for this board and work for free

You think Zoom is some kind of Dunn And Bradstreet? It's garbage. GO to Dunn and Bradstreet like you KNOW what you're doing and look up Forum Foundries.

This is more an ad for Zoom than anything financially certified..

Dont be an idiot..

Revealing the truth is shit stirring now?
Is it the truth? We have a website claiming it is, but no one has proof the website is accurate or not. You are just stirring it and you know it, you remind me of Trump. Stirring it up just to do so.

Hey I don't work for free...
5034gz.jpg

Holy Smokes ! Bing search on Forum Foundries finds NOTHING.. NOW -- I'm concerned.. Thanks Bones.. I had a D&B account until 2017. Forgot that they dont give their stuff for free.

So how much did you pay Zoom for that business research info strollingbones ????

:auiqs.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back