Why Are White People So Mean to Colored People?

I've has blackness fatigue for quite awhile. I am so sick and disgusted with their never ending demands that I just try not to see them. I do take some enjoyment in mocking and making fun of them.

I was in Pavillions in Beverly Hills. A few customers were trying to get a clerk to come to the seafood counter. This black worker, a yofung girl came by and some of the customers tried to get her to call a manager. Sure nuff, she copped a black "tude" and stalked off after telling us it wasn't her department. As she left I loudly said "you are a credit to the store. Any employer would be happy to have you." The bitch stopped cold, came back and said I has used a racial slur. She was getting the manager. I winked at the other customers. The manager asked everyone if they heard what I said. Yep. Loud and clear. You are a credit to the store. Any employer would be happy to have you. The girl perfectly understood that I was making a racial insult. The manager knew I had made a racial insult. All the customers waiting knew it was a racial insult. And there was nothing that any of them could do. The manager directed someone to man the seafood counter and that was the end of it.

As far as I am concerned they could all be fish food.
More dumb white racist delusion.You a racist and you talk about someones attitude. Someone needs to slap the dentures out of your mouth. People let you go becsuse your ass is old. Prepare yourself for hell.

ggggghh h njjj.jpg

More dumb white racist delusion.You a racist and you talk about someones attitude. Someone needs to slap the dentures out of your mouth. People let you go becsuse your ass is old. Prepare yourself for hell.
I invite you to try to slap the dentures out of my mouth. Perhaps it is delusions like yours that is behind the black attacks on older people. Is that you? You and your ilk, can't call the creatures actual people, really think that they are warriors for Wakanda. You are nothing. Worthless sacks of meat whose finest day ended in 1865.

Forum List

Back