Why are we subsidizing the irresponsible's reproduction?

WatertheTree

Sep 9, 2011
Why are we using such vast amounts of tax dollars to subsidize the lifestyles of people that are reproducing even though:

They are not participating in traditional family units.
They are having children they cannot afford.
They continue to have more children.
Their life goal is to party and have fun.
They have little to no life skills and instead are dependent on the state for survival.
They have piss poor morals and think that life has no consequences.

I dont know about you, but im as sick of subsidizing these people as I am sick of subsidizing exon. Any subsidy creates artificial demand. Why are we creating more demand for irresponsible people who will most likely either be in prison or on the government tit their whole lives?

Government needs to get off my back and out of my wallet.

Who are you, or I, or anyone, to demand anyone participate in "traditional" family units (whatever that's supposed to mean anyway)?

As for the rest of what you said, what are you talking about when you say "subsidizing"? Are you complaining about Medicare funds being used to provide birth control? Are you complaining that poor homes can retain benefits like food stamps after people become pregnant? Don't be vague and open ended and lump plethora of issues together as if every pit bull were a bad dog. Otherwise you're already starting with meaningless ramblings.

Why are we using such vast amounts of tax dollars to subsidize the lifestyles of people that are reproducing even though:

They are having children they cannot afford.
They continue to have more children.
Their life goal is to party and have fun.
They have little to no life skills and instead are dependent on the state for survival.
They have piss poor morals and think that life has no consequences.
Gee....who could guess Black & Hispanic women had so many flaws?

:doubt:

baby-drinking-beer-and-smoking-a-ciggarette.jpg

the-most-white-trash-family-photo-ever-taken.jpg

Forum List

Back