Why are we not boycotting the Beijing Olympics?

The 2020 election was not REPRESENTATIVE of most people.
You lost by a huge-ass margin. Your Orange Baboon-God simply isn't man-enough to admit it.
It was stolen by the left.
Wrong. There is no evidence of fraud nor wrongdoing on a scale anywhere NEAR sufficient to overturn the outcome in any sizable jurisdiction, nor nationwide.

Your boy and his minions are channeling the Ghost of Josef Goebbels... tell a lie often enough and it can become the Truth? Bull$hit.

Biden is the proof.
Biden is proof that the Democrats stole the election of November 3, 2020?

You are spouting nonsense.

What war is that? Afghanistan?
, high fuel prices
Yep. Guilty as charged. But was this a "known" prior to Biden's inauguration? Not really. Remember... folks voted against Rump more than they did FOR Old Joe.
, empty shelves,
Ditto. And none of it "proof" of election fraud or wrongdoing on a nationwide scale, fool.
more Covid deaths
Are you trying to tell us that Rump would have prevented the advent of either Delta or Omicron? If you are, then you're more crazy than your statement.
, lock downs
Most lock-downs occurred during the Rump Administration's time in power, not Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's.
, masking kids.
Do kids have different respiratory systems than adults?
etc. No one wants any of that. No one voted for that shit.
Yep. No one voted for any of that $hit. But they didn't vote for or against that stuff anyway.

They voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and they voted against your Orange Baboon-God.

Mostly they voted against Rump.

Why?

Because Rump was his own worst enemy... intellectually and morally unfit for high office... a spoiled little rich-boy robber-baron... power-crazed.

Because he was correctly perceived as an ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, vacuous, amoral con-man who was in the right place at the right time in 2016.

And, given his post-election behaviors... inciting an attempted coup against the United States in order to remain in power... he validated that perception.

Personally, I actually LIKE much of the Rump agenda...

But it's a case of "Right message, wrong messenger"...

Frankly... you've gotta find somebody
vastly better than him to move the agenda forward and to execute it...

Given that Rump is such a "low bar" in that context, that shouldn't pose very much of a challenge, actually...

If you DO find such a person for 2024 I may actually come on-side and vote alongside you...

But if you clowns don't get it through your thick skulls that Rump is now a non-starter, then I'm stuck voting (D) again at a time when I really don't want to...

The choice is yours...

The final word on that belongs to the American People at the polls.

Last edited:
You lost by a huge-ass margin. Your Orange Baboon-God simply isn't man-enough to admit it.

Wrong. There is no evidence of fraud nor wrongdoing on a scale anywhere NEAR sufficient to overturn the outcome in any sizable jurisdiction, nor nationwide.

Your boy and his minions are channeling the Ghost of Josef Goebbels... tell a lie often enough and it can become the Truth? Bull$hit.

Biden is proof that the Democrats stole the election of November 3, 2020?

You are spouting nonsense.

What war is that? Afghanistan?

Yep. Guilty as charged. But was this a "known" prior to Biden's inauguration? Not really. Remember... folks voted against Rump more than they did FOR Old Joe.

Ditto. And none of it "proof" of election fraud or wrongdoing on a nationwide scale, fool.

Are you trying to tell us that Rump would have prevented the advent of either Delta or Omicron? If you are, then you're more crazy than your statement.

Most lock-downs occurred during the Rump Administration's time in power, not Sleepy Old Uncle Joe's.

Do kids have different respiratory systems than adults?

Yep. No one voted for any of that $hit. But they didn't vote for or against that stuff anyway.

They voted for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe and they voted against your Orange Baboon-God.

Mostly they voted against Rump.

Why?

Because Rump was his own worst enemy... intellectually and morally unfit for high office... a spoiled little rich-boy robber-baron... power-crazed.

Because he was correctly perceived as an ignorant, arrogant, autocratic, vacuous, amoral con-man who was in the right place at the right time in 2016.

And, given his post-election behaviors... inciting an attempted coup against the United States in order to remain in power... he validated that perception.

Personally, I actually LIKE much of the Rump agenda...

But it's a case of "Right message, wrong messenger"...

Frankly... you've gotta find somebody
vastly better than him to move the agenda forward and to execute it...

Given that Rump is such a "low bar" in that context, that shouldn't pose very much of a challenge, actually...

If you DO find such a person for 2024 I may actually come on-side and vote alongside you...

But if you clowns don't get it through your thick skulls that Rump is now a non-starter, then I'm stuck voting (D) again at a time when I really don't want to...

The choice is yours...

The final word on that belongs to the American People at the polls.
Poor little TDSer got triggered^^^^

Millions of helpless elderly people dead in nursing homes on one side and huge corporations on the other. Is that why we are not boycotting the Olympics?
Because the left cares only about boycotting one specific demographic - and it isn’t the Communists.

Poor little TDSer got triggered^^^^
Not in the slightest...

Just doin' my little part to bitch-slap you Liars who insist upon propping-up the Liar-in-Chief (Rump) and spewing his Big Lie...

Revealingly... you had nothing of substance with which to refute the counterpointing...

Your $hit is weak...

You Liars make a big deal about your Big Lie... a stolen election... rather like a cage of monkeys flinging poo...

But when you're pressed to serve-up substantive evidence and argument, you chicken$hits run for cover and start throwing poo again, to distract...

You've got nothing... your court challenges served-up nothing... your partisan audits found nothing... you haven't got jack-$hit...

No Sale...

Why are we not boycotting the Beijing Olympics?​

Millions of helpless elderly people dead in nursing homes on one side and huge corporations on the other. Is that why we are not boycotting the Olympics?

We have an evil, useless fuck inhabiting the WH pretending to be president.

NoQuestions.jpg

The Olympics are apparently still going on. I would not know. I have not watched any of it. I am not alone.

Forum List

Back