Why are we defending Saudi Arabia?

Bush caused US to spend 2 decades on war wasting over $5 trillion dollars while China spent 2 decade building trillions of dollars of infrastructure better than all of the US & Europe.

We have old lead contaminated water lines feeding our homes & they have all new cities, dams, bridges, solar power, bullet trains, airports, power grid, water, sewer, electric cars, electric buses, 5G phones, internet, automation, stores without clerks, cashiers or cash, etc.

China is now innovating & we have to catch them. Wechat is way ahead of facebook, whatsapp, paypal & craigslist combined. We blather on about wars & play with AR-15s while the Chinese people live in futuristic dream cities.

China didn't build shit, it was built in on the backs of American taxpayers, subsidies, and crooked 'trade' deals. You shills for Wall Street and labor
racketeering scams take all the credit for the destruction of the U.S. ecomony and its tax base. Traitors like you oppose reversing that scam.

lol @ 'Dream Cities'; they build copies of European cities that stand empty, with no one living there. You truly are stupid, and the fact that you tards can vote is destorying the country.

uhm----pic, DEAR, you are being very acrimonius. In response to idiot cut and pastes by the USUAL mindless jerkess.

Well, it wouldn't be any fun otherwise, and besides, I post as more to inform others, not because I think these idiots are worth quoting on thier own merits.

Bush caused US to spend 2 decades on war wasting over $5 trillion dollars while China spent 2 decade building trillions of dollars of infrastructure better than all of the US & Europe.

We have old lead contaminated water lines feeding our homes & they have all new cities, dams, bridges, solar power, bullet trains, airports, power grid, water, sewer, electric cars, electric buses, 5G phones, internet, automation, stores without clerks, cashiers or cash, etc.

China is now innovating & we have to catch them. Wechat is way ahead of facebook, whatsapp, paypal & craigslist combined. We blather on about wars & play with AR-15s while the Chinese people live in futuristic dream cities.

China didn't build shit, it was built in on the backs of American taxpayers, subsidies, and crooked 'trade' deals. You shills for Wall Street and labor racketeering scams take all the credit for the destruction of the U.S. ecomony and its tax base. Traitors like you oppose reversing that scam.

lol @ 'Dream Cities'; they build copies of European cities that stand empty, with no one living there. You truly are stupid, and the fact that you tards can vote is destorying the country.
You are over 10 years behind the reality in China today! Saudi also has high tech dream cities we defend & paid for. This all happened because Bush stole the election in 2000 & allowed 9/11 so he could attack Iraq. He also let wall street take most US companies to China becoming giant multinationals who control our bought & paid for government & media. They gave them our technology, now they reverse engineered it, learned from us & built their own silicon valley.

Ah well, my 10 years puts me way ahead of your being about 98 years behind on foreign policies, not to mention all those Democratic majorities that have never done anything they've been promising you mushrooms since 1976. 'Silly Con Valley' led the charge to off shore our mostly government funded tech development overseas, by the way, and they were all huge Clinton fans because of his policies, so you're the 'Behind' here, not me.

Leaded Gas Was a Known Poison the Day It Was Invented !!!
Wall Street Poisoned US Citizens for Profit !!!

Dope dealer that cater to left wingers and 'libertarians' poison people every day, then buy lots of automatic weapons with the proftis to murder people with, yet the tards try to claim 'the government makes them do it'. lol yeah they think they can bullshit their way to some fictitious moral high ground or something.

Last edited:
We have to beg for fresh water, because we can't even get old lead water lines replaced here in the USA. Lead poisoning from gasoline, paint & water lines has lowered our IQ by 10 points.

Then Big Pharma hooked the masses on opoids & sell foreign countries breakthrough life saving drugs 10 times cheaper than we are forced to pay her in the USA.

Soon all our taxes will go to interest on the huge debt & none to clean water, roads, education or healthcare.

We have to beg for fresh water, because we can't even get old lead water lines replaced here in the USA. Lead poisoning from gasoline, paint & water lines has lowered our IQ by 10 points.

I know, liberals have lead-soaked brains.

sell foreign countries breakthrough life saving drugs 10 times cheaper than we are forced to pay her in the USA.

It's cool when foreigners steal our intellectual property, eh?

Soon all our taxes will go to interest on the huge debt

Yeah, Obama's $9.3 trillion addition to the debt was awful!!!

Apparently half of their oil got shut down. I have not heard of word on if anyone died or got injured, has anyone.

Yemen claimed the attack.
Or is tramp angry since Saudi Arabia pays cash for their military supplies,

I wonder do they pay cash for the hotel rooms rents on the Tramps post office, or tramps apts in NY or the Scotland golf course they rented.REVEALED: The Saudis have also been pumping cash into Trump’s infamous Scotland golf resort

and tramp tower in NY?
Saudi rentals at Trump World Tower raise conflict-of-interest concerns: Report
"Saudi Arabia - and I get along great with all of them. They buy apartments from me," Trump said at a campaign rally on 21 August 2015. "They spend $40m, $50m. Am I supposed to dislike them? I like them very much."

Is he pocketing all that cash and not paying taxes on it??

What does it have to do with the US, nothing. Saudi Arabia killed many kids in Yemen by the millions, by starving them to death and blowing them up. Their darn oil field doesn't even make up for the kids lives lost in Yemen.

https://gizmodo.com/drone-attack-on-oil-facilities-shuts-down-half-of-saudi-1838118914
SA doesn't pay their bills to the US. They owe us.
Washington Sends the Saudis a Long-Overdue Bill
More incompetence from the Trump Administration.

Then Big Pharma hooked the masses on opoids & sell foreign countries breakthrough life saving drugs 10 times cheaper than we are forced to pay her in the USA.

Soon all our taxes will go to interest on the huge debt & none to clean water, roads, education or healthcare.

I have a DEA number and never became a user of OPIODS -------the use of
SUBSTANCES is ubiquitous in human societies------from TIME IMMEMORIAL
(uhm---I drink a little-----should I blame "FERMENTATION"???)

Forum List

Back