Why Are Unvaccinated People Being Treated Worse Than Gay AIDS??

Remember when this OP was about morons claiming people with AIDS were not demonized or treated like folks claimed unvaxxed people are treated??

And you haven't refuted that fact yet? Instead you are rambling on about dumb shit as per usual with your right-wingers...

I don't recall any Conservatives holding rallies and protests in defense of people dealing with AIDS

I do recall many of them celebrating and mocking their deaths tho.....while also claiming AIDS was just God's wrath against gays.....fun times

A cardiologist just died, 52 years old, in his sleep after taking the booster shot. He said he would not cry at the funerals of the unvaccinated.

So right.

A cardiologist just died, 52 years old, in his sleep after taking the booster shot. He said he would not cry at the funerals of the unvaccinated.

So right.
Why are you having such a hard time refuting a single word I said....

Are there any prominent media personalities getting millions for mocking the deaths of unvaccinated people??

Because mocking deaths of AIDS victims damn sure didn't end the career of this guy

Furthermore.....the same folks who are whining about the vaccine were the same folks demanding that NOTHING be done to help those dealing with the AIDS virus....

Not until those morons realized that they too can be victims of it....until then, they were perfectly ok with ignoring it and even celebrating the deaths of those who died from it...

But again...folks like you should be use to being on the wrong side of history...over and over and over and over again....I would become depraved too

No. Rejected.

I would have accepted this if any of the conversations about the vaccines would have been REMOTELY logical, or even sane. But no. These vaccines were going to save us all and anyone who didn't get them were evvilll. Right? Oh no, wrong. Turns out they are horrid versions of flu vaccines. Not only can you get them *and still get sick*, but they come with serious side effects that can impact you for a long time. Oh, and they wear off inside of six months.

So no, rejected.

No. You misunderstand. I was explaining probabilities to you. I don’t want you to get the vaccine. I really don’t. I want you to steadfastly refuse the vaccine.

I want you to survive. I want you to experience the rest of your life like that fellow. Gasping for breath. Exhausted by walking across the room.

That way when the RW decides to start their violent overthrow of the nation, they’ll be too exhausted by crossing the street to do any harm.

In America, there have been more cases of the communist virus than HIV/AIDS. No comprehensive list of the dead seems possible. Gayer-than-gay communism.

In America, there have been more cases of the communist virus than HIV/AIDS. No comprehensive list of the dead seems possible. Gayer-than-gay communism.
Is there some sort of physical condition that prevents you morons from expressing coherent thoughts??

If someone walks up to you on the street on a sunny day and says "Nice weather we're having"

Do you respond by rambling shit like "Communist leftists, Satanic library card, fascist waffles and gay dildos"??

No. You misunderstand. I was explaining probabilities to you. I don’t want you to get the vaccine. I really don’t. I want you to steadfastly refuse the vaccine.

I want you to survive. I want you to experience the rest of your life like that fellow. Gasping for breath. Exhausted by walking across the room.

That way when the RW decides to start their violent overthrow of the nation, they’ll be too exhausted by crossing the street to do any harm.

I'm already far ahead of you, whether I ever get covid or not.

I do not have a rotten, putrid soul right from the bowel of hell.

Do you understand the reason you have to babble off hyperbolic bullshit is because your position as it stands, isn't good enough....

Which is why you folks always have to frame everything with the most over the top hyperbole as possible...due to your fragile emotions....

If a waiter asked you if you wanted your steak well done or medium rare -- you would go on a long diatribe about how you would never eat steak medium rare because you don't have a putrid soul who is in league with Satan

I wish you all would make up your fucking minds. It’s getting hard to understand you. Really it is. In one response you scream how COVID dangers are overblown and everyone is panicking. In another, we’re putrid souls from the bowls of hell when we say we wish you would get it. Well if the propaganda from the RW is true, then the worst that will happen is a minor case of the flu. No bid deal. And you can totally cure it with Horse Dewormer.

So is it a dangerous disease and I’m a horrible person for wishing that the RW gets it? Or is it a minor thing like the flu where almost nobody gets sick, and those few who do can totally be cured by Horse Dewormer?

I wish you all would make up your fucking minds. It’s getting hard to understand you. Really it is. In one response you scream how COVID dangers are overblown and everyone is panicking. In another, we’re putrid souls from the bowls of hell when we say we wish you would get it. Well if the propaganda from the RW is true, then the worst that will happen is a minor case of the flu. No bid deal. And you can totally cure it with Horse Dewormer.

So is it a dangerous disease and I’m a horrible person for wishing that the RW gets it? Or is it a minor thing like the flu where almost nobody gets sick, and those few who do can totally be cured by Horse Dewormer?

To clarify: you have a putrid, rotting soul because you wished on another human being that they would get covid SO SEVERELY that that person cannot cross the room without being out of breath. You wished this because they disagree with you politically--over a MEDICAL treatment. And you wish that condition would last FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

That is evil. It is. It is evil. Have a care for your eternal soul. That is, if it's not already too late.

To clarify: you have a putrid, rotting soul because you wished on another human being that they would get covid SO SEVERELY that that person cannot cross the room without being out of breath. You wished this because they disagree with you politically--over a MEDICAL treatment. And you wish that condition would last FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

That is evil. It is. It is evil. Have a care for your eternal soul. That is, if it's not already too late.

What is the matter? Local Feed and Seed out of Horse Dewormer?

According to David Horowitz, homosexual activists rallied against closing filthy "bath houses" early in the epidemic in San Francisco where they engaged in anonymous sex through holes in partitions while they were literally dropping in the streets. For the most part the CDC and government agencies protected AIDS patients rather than tracking down their partners to stop the spreading. The media pretended that the AIDS epidemic had spread to the heterosexual community which was a scare tactic and highly exaggerated. The ironic thing was that the "A" in AIDS stands for "acquired" and you didn't get it from a sneeze. You had to work at it and share body fluids and blood. The media found some poor kid who developed AIDS from a blood transfusion and pretended that he was the poster boy for the disease.

So right.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this the site you grabbed that from?

Sohrab Lutchmedial: 52-year-old Canadian cardiologist tells the non-vaxxed "I won't cry at your funeral," dead two weeks after third (booster) mRNA injection - The COVID Blog

a freakin' blog?

hmmmmm..... why wasn't any of that bullshit you just posted written in a real article about him passing? in fact, it says that the Dr was a compassionate man - hardly the way YOU described him as being.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/sohrab-lutchmedial-cardiac-surgeon-obituary-1.6242359

you failed yet again.

what's evil is you posting complete bullshit based on a wackadoodle blog.

This is losing steam and very fast on the ground.
By 'on the ground,' you mean on the Innert00bs. And you're probably right. The next shiny bit is just around the corner.
Why? As I just said: the double vaxxed are getting covid at an amazing rate, at least where I am. The vaccines mean nothing. They are not only GETTING covid, they are getting sick with covid. People see that and what excuse is there really? Even the "100% effective against hospitalization and death" is weak sauce. Colin Powell, anyone?
Oh noes. I'm triple vaxxed. And I tell ya, I'm just fine. FINE! Super fine. Can't tell you how fine, yessiree. Welcome to FineTown, population: me. :113:

:spinner:
You get used to the third eye after a few weeks. What are you bitching about?!

Forum List

Back