Why are Trump supporters NOT happy!!!!!!

toxicmedia

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2011
Northern California
What's the matter!

You guys won!

And all you're doing is belly aching!

Snap out of it! Playing the victim, being angry old people, and all the other crap you've all been pulling for the last 9 years won't work any more.

Trump will preside over a filibuster proof senate, and a majority in the house.

NO EXCUSES

If we don't have a wall, and a revitalized middle class in 4 years.......WE WILL NOT CRITICIZE TRUMP......we will CRITICIZE ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!

So dry your eyes Trump voters!

Let's see how you like being blamed for everything for the next 4-8 years.

No more political back seat driving! It's your watch starting February 1st 2017.

I'll be watching and nagging!

What's the matter!

You guys won!

Snap out of it! Playing the victim, being angry old people, and all the other crap you've all been pulling for the last 9 years won't work any more.

NO EXCUSES

If we don't have a wall, and a revitalized middle class in 4 years.......WE WILL NOT CRITICIZE TRUMP......we will CRITICIZE ALL OF YOU WHO VOTED FOR TRUMP!!!!!

No more political back seat driving! It's your watch starting February 1st 2017.

I have never been so happy in my life.

I realize they made MJ legal in many areas but really you don't need to abuse the new freedom.

The Sun is out and he is smiling.

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

You live in an alternate universe or something?

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

what do you mean for the next four years, were you just born or have you been in a coma for the last 8 years, every screw up by obama (which would be everything he has done) has been blamed on Bush and the republicans. So tell me, blaming Trump or the republicans now will be a change in what way?
Let me add this, just to show the ignorance of the left and why we don't really care what you think, obama is a failure because of what Bush left him, nothing is obamas fault, if Trump is a failure, it is on the first day he takes office, his and the republicans fault, obama will have no part in it. does this sound just a bit hypocritical? does it in any way suggest that democrats are unwilling to take responsibility for anything they do?

I was surprised to see how happy people were when I walked into work the morning after the election. While there were a few sad faces, the majority were smiling.
Because I never bring up politics at work, with the exception of about 20 close friends, I had no idea who was supporting who. I was pleasantly pleased to learn how many were happy Trump won. :)

Yeah all these constant threads about how they are wallowing in their sorrow must be so annoying, right!?!:bs1:

The protesting by Trump voters after he won must be so awful to watch, right!?!:booze:

It is too painful to watch so I must return to reality because where you are at is not it!:cuckoo:

I leave you with this:

:dev2::dev3::dev2:

:funnyface:

I was surprised to see how happy people were when I walked into work the morning after the election. While there were a few sad faces, the majority were smiling.
Because I never bring up politics at work, with the exception of about 20 close friends, I had no idea who was supporting who. I was pleasantly pleased to learn how many were happy Trump won. :)

Living in Texas pretty much the entire state was like your office.
Everywhere you went there were smiling faces...well except for all the dudes pulling yard work trailers.

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

WTF are you talking about?
I haven't been this happy about a Presidential election for 30 years.

Though I didn't vote at all, it's great to revel in the schadenfreude. Moonbat meltdowns are the best!

Living in Texas pretty much the entire state was like your office.
Everywhere you went there were smiling faces...well except for all the dudes pulling yard work trailers.
I work in a hospital and talk with 20-50 people every day. I see a couple of hundred.
It was a pleasant suprise to see so many smiling faces. :)

I predict Trump supporters to be unhappy soon.........because they are going to be tired of winning.

Because the left FILTH are already out there calling the president elect all manner of vile names, racist tops the list. So this is for you left filth :fu:

The left filth media are also calling the nearly 60 million Americans who voted for Trump racists. They are saying the election was a Whitelash against a black president. I TOLD YOU SO do not be deceived by the left they have not changed their stripes they are starting their shit already.

What's the matter!

You guys won!

NO EXCUSES

what do you mean for the next four years, were you just born or have you been in a coma for the last 8 years, every screw up by obama (which would be everything he has done) has been blamed on Bush and the republicans. So tell me, blaming Trump or the republicans now will be a change in what way?
Let me add this, just to show the ignorance of the left and why we don't really care what you think, obama is a failure because of what Bush left him, nothing is obamas fault, if Trump is a failure, it is on the first day he takes office, his and the republicans fault, obama will have no part in it. does this sound just a bit hypocritical? does it in any way suggest that democrats are unwilling to take responsibility for anything they do?
There it is!!!

The blame game already.

But in fairness...the GOP did give Obama about 6 months before everything was his fault, because it happened on his watch.

Forum List

Back