Why are these people in our country!?

There are many white people who commit crimes just as heinous that I'd rather not have in this country either.
How did most of them get here? They were BORN here.
So what do you propose we do with them :confused-84:

• Banned
There are many white people who commit crimes just as heinous that I'd rather not have in this country either.
Yes and that’s Americans .. that’s our issues.. taking in the worlds criminals is Suicide

Kyle Rittenhouse murdered three people. He doesn’t belong in this country.
Kyle killed 3 ppl that want open Borders .. he’s a hero
Oh, so you’re really not concerned with random murders.

Got it.

I'm guessing Stone would like to put all black people on barges and send them back to Africa. ;)
The other option is democrat slavery.. I bet they choose Africa lol

Kyle killed 3 ppl that want open Borders .. he’s a hero
Oh, so you’re really not concerned with random murders.

Got it.

I'm guessing Stone would like to put all black people on barges and send them back to Africa. ;)
The other option is democrat slavery.. I bet they choose Africa lol

See ya racist misogynist Newbie :bye1:

Anyone just wonder when they see these crimes and say. Why and how did they get here?
we don’t need these people in our country!
They're here @ the behest of the left to become clandestine democrat voters.

Anyone just wonder when they see these crimes and say. Why and how did they get here?

They're here because the gov't ignores the business owners who hire them (illegally). As long as the money is there for them, they will come.

They're here because the gov't ignores the business owners who hire them (illegally). As long as the money is there for them, they will come.

Makes no difference why they are here because they are. Plus it's no major problem to get an illegal temporarily green carded when they have a job. The core of the problem lays in the simple fact they should never have been here in the first place. Mostly we owe their illegal presence in our country to Obama and those democrats who are fighting Trumps efforts to stop this invasion. All biden will amount to as POTUS if elected will be another obama.

Rittenhouse shot 3 violent criminals making the world a better place----------------while poor libby/foreign troll synthaholic has again proven that she/he/it is incapable of doing basic things like telling the truth and counting to 3.

Sad that this is a true story.

Why is anyone besides native Americans in this country?

Why does anyone believe murder is the solution to anything?

Yes and that’s Americans .. that’s our issues.. taking in the worlds criminals is Suicide
lol. Right wingers create their own problem by not being faithful to our supreme law of the land, and then complain about it. We should have no crime after decades of a Big Government, War on Crime.

Forum List

Back