Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.

They sure do attack that group a lot. Looks like they're trying to make anyone who is against white nationalism a member or supporter of the group.

Do they know that the phrase and the group are not necessarily the same things? Who knows.

My assumption is that they want to use the group BLM as the boogeyman so that they don't have to examine their own role in our race issues.
Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.

Whats not to hate about a violent group of racists who never do anything positive? All they do is destroy cities, yell dumb shit into megaphones, and block traffic.
Has BLM said that whites are inferior? That's what racism actually is.

Please provide a link. Thanks in advance.

Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things. Are the cops saying that black people are inferior? Nope, but that doesnt stop BLM from calling them "racists".

Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
Well, you called them racist, not me. I just asked for an example.

..so fighting against injustice is wrong???!!
hahahahahahahah
BLM wants to KILL white people
etc many links

hahahahahahahah
etc many links
Yes, there definitely some radicals in that group.

And?

Why would they need to say that? They say plenty of other equally offensive things.
They call the cops racist. When has a police department ever said blacks are inferior?

It is their inbred racism that thet just can't shake.

Just be thankful, these time warped rednecks have finally let the BLACK PANTHERS, ALL THREE OF EM FINALLY REST IN PEACE....lololol They now have a new black group they can hang there dicks on and well, expect to hear about the radical black lives matter movement
1593354930173.png

We are talking about West Virginians now?

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
BLM is promoting the lies and promoting HATE against whites and cops---
..so hating people of other races is ok with you???!!!

hahahahahahahah
etc many links

And?
BLM is promoting the lies and promoting HATE against whites and cops---
..so hating people of other races is ok with you???!!!
Why do white people protest along side BLM protestors?

I think this is a bait thread. You are smart enough to see what the BLM organization and movement is about.

They call the cops racist. When has a police department ever said blacks are inferior?
Actions are stronger than words.

hahahahahahahah
etc many links
Actually, they said they need to start. They said people, not white people. Feeling a little guilty there?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

We are talking about West Virginians now?
Trumpettes. Racists breeding with racists. Racist raising their own mini-me racists.

Forum List

Back