Why are the Trumpsters so hung up on BLM?

I'm trying. I'd ask you to hold your side accountable too, but I know you don't even have the balls to admit there's a problem.
No you are not...........you are trying to shift blame.........

It's all you ever do............The violence from a party is about the survival rate of this virus 99.974% and rising as the data comes in.........But you don't see that either or the manipulation of how they classify a covid death. LOL
I'm holding both sides accountable. But your distorted thought processes stop you from seeing that.
Both.............we aren't burning the country down..........sorry.......sell your snake oil somewhere else.

I'm trying. I'd ask you to hold your side accountable too, but I know you don't even have the balls to admit there's a problem.
No you are not...........you are trying to shift blame.........

It's all you ever do............The violence from a party is about the survival rate of this virus 99.974% and rising as the data comes in.........But you don't see that either or the manipulation of how they classify a covid death. LOL
I'm holding both sides accountable. But your distorted thought processes stop you from seeing that.
Both.............we aren't burning the country down..........sorry.......sell your snake oil somewhere else.
Another perfect example.

Forum List

Back