Why Are The Troops . . .

Are you worried about troops occupying Washington D.C.?

• Nah, it happens all the time.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I'm too busy sucking face with my cellphone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Something's going down.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Oh, shit!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allow me to explain my feelings about this in greater detail.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
Why are tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers occupying Washington D.C.? We've all read the "official" explanation in countless "news" articles these past few days. We've all watched countless minutes of cable news pundits and anchors regurgitating the "official" government explanation. What I want to know is what you think, USMB. Why are thousands of troops occupying our national capital city? What's the real reason? Bonus point question: does the fact that thousands of troops are occupying our capital city trouble you? Why? If possible (ha, ha) can we keep the partisan bickering to a minimum?

Why are tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers occupying Washington D.C.? We've all read the "official" explanation in countless "news" articles these past few days. We've all watched countless minutes of cable news pundits and anchors regurgitating the "official" government explanation. What I want to know is what you think, USMB. Why are thousands of troops occupying our national capital city? What's the real reason? Bonus point question: does the fact that thousands of troops are occupying our capital city trouble you? Why? If possible (ha, ha) can we keep the partisan bickering to a minimum?
Because we saw what happened when they weren't there on 1/6.

It doesn't trouble me at all.

What troubles me more is that our newly elected President, in the age of Covid, is having the event in the first place. There should be 3 people there, Harris, Roberts, and Biden. If you want to invite families...fine. Its nuts they are having the the ceremony at all.

But beyond that...given the violence and constant threats of violence that is now a fact of life under the Trump administration, its a reasonable response to have security on site.

Why are tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers occupying Washington D.C.? We've all read the "official" explanation in countless "news" articles these past few days. We've all watched countless minutes of cable news pundits and anchors regurgitating the "official" government explanation. What I want to know is what you think, USMB. Why are thousands of troops occupying our national capital city? What's the real reason? Bonus point question: does the fact that thousands of troops are occupying our capital city trouble you? Why? If possible (ha, ha) can we keep the kartisan bickering to a minimum?
Trusting and Praising God for President Trump. Troops are a necessary part of keeping America great. There is so much corruption in our country and waiting til the last minute hopefully will be the way to bring all the rats out of their holes and swash them. I am soooo happy to know that the soldiers are in Washington.

Why are tens of thousands of National Guard soldiers occupying Washington D.C.? We've all read the "official" explanation in countless "news" articles these past few days. We've all watched countless minutes of cable news pundits and anchors regurgitating the "official" government explanation. What I want to know is what you think, USMB. Why are thousands of troops occupying our national capital city? What's the real reason? Bonus point question: does the fact that thousands of troops are occupying our capital city trouble you? Why? If possible (ha, ha) can we keep the kartisan bickering to a minimum?
Trusting and Praising God for President Trump. Troops are a necessary part of keeping America great. There is so much corruption in our country and waiting til the last minute hopefully will be the way to bring all the rats out of their holes and swash them. I am soooo happy to know that the soldiers are in Washington.

I admire your optimism.

There has been a lot more violence in Portland than in Washington, and they didn't allow the troops and national guard in there.

This is a bunch of bullshit.

If Biden is too chicken shit to take the oath in Washington, he should have it done in Wilmington. His pal Corn Pop can administer the oath.

BTW, I agree 100% with the new fortifications at the Capitol and new security procedures.

its most certainly troubling...
adds one to the incompetence list for trump presidency...

There has been a lot more violence in Portland than in Washington, and they didn't allow the troops and national guard in there.

This is a bunch of bullshit.

If Biden is too chicken shit to take the oath in Washington, he should have it done in Wilmington. His pal Corn Pop can administer the oath.

BTW, I agree 100% with the new fortifications at the Capitol and new security procedures.

I see where you're coming from, and agree to an extent. However, I find the presence of the troops to be highly disturbing because it is hard to know who their commanders are loyal to.

I appreciate your response, even though we disagree on Trump. I find it troubling as well.

and i do genuinely appreciate your concern...
a whopping majority of the people share that concern and just want peace in their daily lives...
not to watch the capital of their nation full of troops..

and on trump, i think we can all agree; even if not full, he has partial responsibility...
and that he is the president with all powers after all...

I appreciate your response, even though we disagree on Trump. I find it troubling as well.

and i do genuinely appreciate your concern...
a whopping majority of the people share that concern and just want peace in their daily lives...
not to watch the capital of their nation full of troops..

and on trump, i think we can all agree; even if not full, he has partial responsibility...
and that he is the president with all powers after all...

We can agree on that. We also agree on just wanting to get back to our regularly scheduled lives. I'd rather be fishing . . .

Because we ain't as stupid as the fucks that stomed the Capitol building chanting hang Pence and then wonder why they are in trouble. We recognize a dangerous idiot cult gr8and prepare for them. Your a dumb fuck!

Because we ain't as stupid as the fucks that stomed the Capitol building chanting hang Pence and then wonder why they are in trouble. We recognize a dangerous idiot cult gr8and prepare for them. Your a dumb fuck!

Hey, thanks. You know, I just don't get called a dumb f**k as often I used to. Cheers!

Hey, thanks. You know, I just don't get called a dumb f**k as often I used to. Cheers!
You are welcome and very deserving. Any time. Been funny watching your brave patriots cry on national TV and beg for a pardon. I have thoroughly enjoyed it.

The Chicom Joe and the Ho Show are afraid of attack by burn loot murder.
The Chicom Joe and the Ho Show are afraid of an attack by Americans.
The Chicom Joe and the Ho Show are afraid that a dog will run by and Joe will rip off his clothes to chase it naked.

The Chicom Joe and the Ho Show are afraid that a dog will run by and Joe will rip off his clothes to chase it naked.

But who is in command of the troops? That's what I want to know.

Why don't you try reading the thread that ran on this exact question all day?

But who is in command of the troops? That's what I want to know.
Did you look it up? It took ten seconds.

Just wondering if your trust in troops God and TrumpQ is generated from the same white Christian nationalist distorted view of reality of the “My Pillow” guy.

He’s of the impression that the massive troop presence in DC Is TrumpQ’s plan to declare Marshall Law and retain power.

"Following his meeting with President Trump on Friday, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said in a Facebook interview with Right Side Broadcasting News today that he's praying that the military presence in Washington is part of Trump's plan to retain power," Tim Miller of The Bulwark reported Saturday.​

Lindell went to the White House to explain that he found proof that a computer has been traced to somewhere in China that proves that the Chinese flipped 10 million votes which means Biden’s total vote count was 68 million by over 80 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back