Why Are The Left Fine With The Vaccinated Spreading Covid To Others?

You losers need to get vaccinated to STOP clogging up the Hospitals stressing out staff so accident victims can get into the ER for real necessary care. An ounce of prevention is worth tons of expensive cure.
So when vaccinated people start clogging up hospitals with all their cardio/blood clot/immunity issues, what will you say to them?

Something to note, even though viral load is similar, I think we also have to consider whether the PCR test is actually picking live virus particles or dead ones that have already been eliminated by our antibodies. The fully vaccinated are nowhere near as infectious as those who are not. That seems to indicate viral load does not tell the whole story by any means. This is assuming you even catch covid in the first place after being jabbed.
Some recent studies of Delta show similar viral loads in vaccinated breakthrough cases and unvaccinated...

Link: Oxford Study

Abstract
The effectiveness of BNT162b2, ChAdOx1, and mRNA-1273 vaccines against new SARS-CoV-2 infections requires continuous re-evaluation, given the increasingly dominant Delta variant. We investigated the effectiveness of the vaccines in a large community-based survey of randomly selected households across the UK. We found that the effectiveness of BNT162b2 and ChAd0x1 against any infections (new PCR positives) and infections with symptoms or high viral burden is reduced with the Delta variant. A single dose of the mRNA-1273 vaccine had similar or greater effectiveness compared to a single dose of BNT162b2 or ChAdOx1. Effectiveness of two doses remains at least as great as protection afforded by prior natural infection. The dynamics of immunity following second doses differed significantly between BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1, with greater initial effectiveness against new PCR-positives but faster declines in protection against high viral burden and symptomatic infection with BNT162b2. There was no evidence that effectiveness varied by dosing interval, but protection was higher among those vaccinated following a prior infection and younger adults. With Delta, infections occurring following two vaccinations had similar peak viral burden to those in unvaccinated individuals. SARS-CoV-2 vaccination still reduces new infections, but effectiveness and attenuation of peak viral burden are reduced with Delta.

So when vaccinated people start clogging up hospitals with all their cardio/blood clot/immunity issues, what will you say to them?
Oh boy, another wait and see... Are you still saving jail cells for Hillary and Comey? Still expecting Trump to move back into the White House after the stolen election is exposed?! Y'all are ridiculous

You are ignoring the efficacy. The studies show that "Breakthrough" cases of vaccinated people who test positive for Delta can spread as easily as unvaccinated. Breakthrough cases represent the percentage of people who catch it. The other percentage are the people who don't catch it because of the vaccine. Thats what the efficacy rate is.

Here read this... it references the study you linked to...

And while vaccines are still extremely effective at preventing hospitalization and death from COVID-19, studies are showing that vaccinated people who contract the coronavirus, so-called “breakthrough infections,” may have viral loads as high as those among unvaccinated individuals, meaning they can transmit the infection.

This differs from our previous understanding of COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness.

“When COVID-19 vaccines first became available, they demonstrated a great ability to prevent the recipient from contracting any form of COVID-19, which largely removed vaccinated asymptomatic and presymptomatic exposures from the equation,” Ammon told Healthline.

“However, the Delta variant has developed an ability in some instances to partially evade the immunity provided by vaccination, meaning there are more breakthrough infections in vaccinated individuals from the Delta variant than were seen from previous versions of the virus,” he said.

But it’s not all bad news.

Recent studies show the critical importance of getting the COVID-19 vaccine both for personal health and limited transmission.

The left have lied by claiming that breakthrough cases are only those requiring hospitalization or have died. Asymptomatic patients are not counted as breakthrough cases, even though they spread the virus. That's why your efficacy rate is nothing but a pile of crap. Every vaccinated person exposed to enough of the Delta virus spreads the virus, even if they are asymptomatic, which is why the virus spreads so easily, even in the most vaccinated areas of the planet. The left need to quit lying and misinforming the public by acknowledging that breakthrough cases are far, far more than they want to acknowledge. They deliberately hide all of the people who are positive and asymptomatic and spreading the virus by only counting the hospitalized as breakthrough cases. They purposely did this to scam the public from the truth.

Last edited:
The left have lied by claiming that breakthrough cases are only those requiring hospitalization or died. Asymptomatic patients are not counted as breakthrough cases, even though they spread the virus. That's why your efficacy rate is nothing but a pile of crap. Every vaccinated person exposed to enough of the Delta virus, spreads the virus.
I could care less how you want to characterize the ambiguous "Left"... That means nothing to this debate. We are talking about basic science. You seem unaware of how these studies are conducted. Sample groups are used and people are tested. Asymptomatic cases are identified through testing. Wake up dude, your own links counter your arguments. The % of breakthrough cases in the vaccinated is far less than the % of cases in the unvaxxed. Those are the facts.

Actually there is a difference. Fully vaccinated ppl do not spread the virus at the same rate as the unvaccinated, not by a long shot, nor do they get infected anywhere near as much as unvaccinated. In order to spread covid, you need to catch covid. Who is the most vulnerable? People with antibodies against the virus, or people with zero protection whatsoever? Hmmm? Breakthrough cases are not what is fueling the surge in the US, not even remotely. Unvaccinated idiots are the cause of it. One unvaccinated idiot spreads it to another unvaccinated idiot and so on and so forth.
Yes they do because even though they spread it for less time than the unvaccinated do, the problem is that the virus is spreading BEFORE people start showing symptoms. By the time people start showing symptoms they don't spread the virus as much because they are sick and not going out. The majority of the spread is when both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are asymptomatic, which is roughly the same number of days on both groups.

I could care less how you want to characterize the ambiguous "Left"... That means nothing to this debate. We are talking about basic science. You seem unaware of how these studies are conducted. Sample groups are used and people are tested. Asymptomatic cases are identified through testing. Wake up dude, your own links counter your arguments. The % of breakthrough cases in the vaccinated is far less than the % of cases in the unvaxxed. Those are the facts.
The virus is spreading because asymptomatic people are spreading it BEFORE being tested and that includes both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Wake up dude.

The virus is spreading because asymptomatic people are spreading it BEFORE being tested and that includes both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated. Wake up dude.
Then promote vaccinated people getting tested more but don't spread false information like you're doing. You are contradicting the science which casts doubt on the validity of everything else you try and say.

I don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread Covid to others. I mean there is scientific proof of this. Don't the left accept the science and listen to the experts? Why do they say that the unvaccinated are responsible for Covid surging when the vaccinated are also spreading the virus? When the most vaccinated countries on the planet are experiencing surges then why do the left think if we get to the same vaccination percentage as those countries, our cases will no longer be surging? Where is the science that shows if we hit the same vaccination rate as the highest vaccinated countries in the world and their cases are surging, our cases will decline instead? Why are left fine with the vaccinated spreading the virus but they want to stop the unvaccinated from spreading the virus? It seems to me like the left are so damned obsessed with blaming the unvaccinated and their quest to stick it to the unvaccinated that they completely ignore the fact that vaccinated people are spreading the virus, even in the most highly vaccinated countries on the planet.

Why Are The Left Fine With The Vaccinated Spreading Covid To Others?​

Because they're in a cult.

Yup, I've never said otherwise... and if nobody was vaccinated the numbers would be significantly higher because the vaccine actually do have an effect on reducing spread and infections and severity. You've been incorrectly saying otherwise.

Then promote vaccinated people getting tested more but don't spread false information like you're doing. You are contradicting the science which casts doubt on the validity of everything else you try and say.
It's not false information. Why aren't YOU promoting vaccinated people getting more testing? I mean the fact is that the left have purposefully ignored all breakthrough cases except for those requiring hospitalization. The breakthrough cases NOT requiring hospitalization are spreading the virus. This information is purposely being squashed so the left can claim that there are very few breakthrough cases. It's the big lie.

Yup, I've never said otherwise... and if nobody was vaccinated the numbers would be significantly higher because the vaccine actually do have an effect on reducing spread and infections and severity. You've been incorrectly saying otherwise.
No they don't and the proof is that cases are surging in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. And, more than one study has shown that at least 75% of the vaccinated are spreading the virus and that number could actually be higher because the remaining 25% may not have been exposed to enough virus to be "contagious". If they had, then 100% of vaccinated people exposed to enough of the Delta variant would be spreading the virus. When you guys count "breakthrough" cases, you don't count all of the cases, you merely count the ones requiring hospitalization while all of the other breakthrough cases are spreading the virus. That was a purposeful decision to scam the American people and misinform them of the real truth.

It's not false information. Why aren't YOU promoting vaccinated people getting more testing? I mean the fact is that the left have purposefully ignored all breakthrough cases except for those requiring hospitalization. The breakthrough cases NOT requiring hospitalization are spreading the virus. This information is purposely being squashed so the left can claim that there are very few breakthrough cases. It's the big lie.
I'm vaccinated and I've gotten tested numerous times since getting the shot. I'm all for people getting tested regardless of their status if they have been in a high risk situation. I've never said otherwise.

I haven't ignored a thing, its you, as I've pointed out, that is spreading false information and ignoring the science. Don't be a hypocrite.

No they don't and the proof is that cases are surging in the most highly vaccinated places on the planet. And, more than one study has shown that at least 75% of the vaccinated are spreading the virus and that number could actually be higher because the remaining 25% may not have been exposed to enough virus to be "contagious". If they had, then 100% of vaccinated people exposed to enough of the Delta variant would be spreading the virus. When you guys count "breakthrough" cases, you don't count all of the cases, you merely count the ones requiring hospitalization while all of the other breakthrough cases are spreading the virus.
If the numbers are surging in highly vaccinated areas then they are surging at half the rate as they would be surging if nobody was vaccinated. Thats what the science says and thats what you're failing to understand or express.

I'm vaccinated and I've gotten tested numerous times since getting the shot. I'm all for people getting tested regardless of their status if they have been in a high risk situation. I've never said otherwise.

I haven't ignored a thing, its you, as I've pointed out, that is spreading false information and ignoring the science. Don't be a hypocrite.
I want the American people to know the whole truth, including the truths that the left purposely hide to scam Americans.

If the numbers are surging in highly vaccinated areas then they are surging at half the rate as they would be surging if nobody was vaccinated. Thats what the science says and thats what you're failing to understand or express.
You just don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are spreading the virus. If 70% of people are vaccinated and 30% are not, the vaccinated are actually spreading the virus 2.33 times more than the unvaccinated are. 100% of vaccinated people exposed to enough of the Delta variant will spread Delta.

You just don't get it. Both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are spreading the virus. If 70% of people are vaccinated and 30% are not, the vaccinated are actually spreading the virus 2.33 times more than the unvaccinated are. 100% of vaccinated people exposed to enough of the Delta variant will spread Delta.
Your math sucks.

If 100% of people were vaccinated then they would spread delta at half the rate than if 100% of people were not vaccinated.

Yes they do because even though they spread it for less time than the unvaccinated do, the problem is that the virus is spreading BEFORE people start showing symptoms. By the time people start showing symptoms they don't spread the virus as much because they are sick and not going out. The majority of the spread is when both the vaccinated and the unvaccinated are asymptomatic, which is roughly the same number of days on both groups.
In order to spread covid, you need to catch covid. Who is catching covid in the vast majority of cases? It's not rocket science.

Your math sucks.

If 100% of people were vaccinated then they would spread delta at half the rate than if 100% of people were not vaccinated.
If 100% of people were vaccinated, 100% of those exposed to enough of the Delta variant would spread the virus. In other words, every single vaccinated person would spread Delta to other vaccinateds if they had been exposed to enough of the Delta variant. The vaccinations don't stop the spread of the virus. That's why it is spreading in the most vaccinated places on the planet. The only argument you can make is it decreases symptoms, hospitalizations, and deaths.

Forum List

Back