Why Are The Dems Forcing American Athletes To Compete In Genocide Olympics?

Is anyone else getting tired of this OP's sarcasm in thread after thread?
His thread titles are always disingenuous, and with many posters here it creates nothing but confusion.

In "current events" how about we stick to more accurate thread titles about the actual subject.
Maybe his threads should be sent to "General Discussion" where anything goes is much more appropriate.
Except the thread title is accurate to the OP I posted...

There are reactionary right wing cucks whining about the US competing in what they wrongly coined the genocide olympics..

And instead of addressing it -- you whine about the fact that I can effectively satirize it..and I won't stop mocking conservatives so fuck what you whining about

Seems to me, sarcasm mocks with ironic negativity where satire mocks with farcical agreement and praise. Sarcasm is cheap and easy. Good satire and parody require an artist.

Except the thread title is accurate to the OP I posted...

There are reactionary right wing cucks whining about the US competing in what they wrongly coined the genocide olympics..

And instead of addressing it -- you whine about the fact that I can effectively satirize it..and I won't stop mocking conservatives so fuck what you whining about

She obviously was stupidly confusing the current Olympics with what indeed will be the upcoming "Genocide Olympics" when the winter Olympics come to Beijing in 2022.

Having said that, your overuse of sarcasm, makes all of your threads suspect of not being a serious topic. Most of the time, when I see your name on the thread I pass on checking them out.

Forum List

Back