Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

So why are you trying to kill people Rigby?

Do the math.
Assuming we need 70% herd immunity to end the epidemic, that would have required deliberate infection of 230 million people last March, to end it then.
So how many would have died.
Fauci estimated a 2% lethality rate, but he was wrong because he did not realize most people infected would either not even notice, or would be afraid to let anyone know they were infected. It actually is less than 1% in general.
And by limiting infection volunteers to those under 40, then the death rate is reduced by a factor of 400.
So 1% of 230 million is 2.3 million, and when you divide that by 400, you get only 5,750 deaths.
That means letting the virus have this 1.5 year free reign is what killed over 700,000 people for no reason.
We could have saved over 700,000 lives if we had deliberately infected enough young people to end it last March.

Sure.
If covid could live inside a human body and not just in external air passages, like the lungs and sinuses, then it would have to survive in the blood.
But it does not.
Human blood kills covid on contact.

{...

Why you won’t get COVID-19 from a blood transfusion​

Transfusion
Blood
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Catherine Lewis

COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory virus, with potential to infect the digestive system as well. People can get infected when they inhale or ingest the virus, but not via a blood transfusion.

“There is absolutely no evidence of transfusion transmission for COVID-19, or any other coronavirus,” says Dr. Steven Drews, associate director of microbiology at Canadian Blood Services. “This family of respiratory viruses just doesn’t appear to be transfusion-transmitted.”

This also applies to other coronaviruses such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and the unrelated influenza viruses.

Why COVID-19 can’t be transmitted by blood

Blood cells don’t have the binding sites the COVID-19 virus is looking for. The virus is focused on attacking the respiratory and digestive systems.

Tests for COVID-19 aren’t blood tests, they’re tests for viral genetic material done on respiratory specimens such as a throat swab or sputum sample. These tests may be supported by medical imaging, as well as by looking at symptoms.
...}
This has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about. Covid is a disease of the endothelium. The risk of exposure is not limited tyo death. The risk is organ damage and a shorter life span. And that applies to people who only had mild cases. Have you been infected yet?

Wait...you mean "Dr. Rigby" is full of shit AGAIN?

I'm shocked...

The hypothethis that covid can enter the body and travel to the organs is nonsense.
You will not find anyone supporting anything remotely like that.
And the article proving covid can not be transmitted by blood, proves it, as traveling in the blood is the only way any disease can become endothelial.

Do the math.
Assuming we need 70% herd immunity to end the epidemic, that would have required deliberate infection of 230 million people last March, to end it then.
So how many would have died.
Fauci estimated a 2% lethality rate, but he was wrong because he did not realize most people infected would either not even notice, or would be afraid to let anyone know they were infected. It actually is less than 1% in general.
And by limiting infection volunteers to those under 40, then the death rate is reduced by a factor of 400.
So 1% of 230 million is 2.3 million, and when you divide that by 400, you get only 5,750 deaths.
That means letting the virus have this 1.5 year free reign is what killed over 700,000 people for no reason.
We could have saved over 700,000 lives if we had deliberately infected enough young people to end it last March.
The risk is not limited to death. A much higher percentage of covid patients are showing signs of organ damage. Because covid IS a disease of the endothelium.

This has absolutely nothing to do with what we are talking about. Covid is a disease of the endothelium. The risk of exposure is not limited tyo death. The risk is organ damage and a shorter life span. And that applies to people who only had mild cases. Have you been infected yet?

Wrong.
The ONLY harm to any organs has always and only been due to the tiny blood clots covid introduces into the blood stream through immune system damage to the lungs.
Again, the covid virus itself does essentially nothing.
All the harm is done by the cytokine storm, the over reaction by the immune system.

{...
COVID-19 infection has a heterogenous disease course; it may be asymptomatic or causes only mild symptoms in the majority of the cases, while immunologic complications such as macrophage activation syndrome also known as secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, resulting in cytokine storm syndrome and acute respiratory distress syndrome, may also occur in some patients.
...}

I'll just say he is vastly uninformed about this disease.
He is more than than. He CLAIMS to know a lot about medicine and clearly knows enough to show that he is continually and loudly lying

Wrong.
The ONLY harm to any organs has always and only been due to the tiny blood clots covid introduces into the blood stream through immune system damage to the lungs.
Again, the covid virus itself does essentially nothing.
All the harm is done by the cytokine storm, the over reaction by the immune system.

{...
COVID-19 infection has a heterogenous disease course; it may be asymptomatic or causes only mild symptoms in the majority of the cases, while immunologic complications such as macrophage activation syndrome also known as secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, resulting in cytokine storm syndrome and acute respiratory distress syndrome, may also occur in some patients.
...}
This says nothing about what the disease does.

This guy explains in exquisite detail what this disease is and how it does it.

He is more than than. He CLAIMS to know a lot about medicine and clearly knows enough to show that he is continually and loudly lying
It's pretty obvious he knows nothing about what he is talking about. He's probably a troll.

It's pretty obvious he knows nothing about what he is talking about. He's probably a troll.
He is that...but he tries to sound knowledgeable and that makes him a dangerous troll

He WANTS people to die

If 100% of people were vaccinated, then 100% of people in the hospital with Covid would be vaccinated. However there would be a lot less hospitalizations overall.

Among the elderly and immuno compromised that are at highest risk of hospitalization vaccination rates are very high.

Just stop it.
I was hospitalized last year for a temporary health emergency for 5 days. NON Covid related.
2 days in they moved me into the ICU Covid Backup ward (WITH ALL THE SERIOUSLY ILL COVID PATIENTS, all 4 of them)
I left that hospital on the 3rd day and went elsewhere...but never tested positive for covid most likely because I already had natural immunity.
Yes...I left 2 days early.

If you can give me a reasonable explanation for why they would do that then I will reconsider your thoughts.
Otherwise I remain convinced......
Covid is a massive political stunt with the intent to scare people into compliance and make money for the big pharmas and certain medical facilities.
At best your beloved "Covid19" vaccine is nothing more than a regular flu vaccine.

those are all 'opinions' Mike

they've zero science to back them up

because they're not ALLOWED to access it

>>>>>>>

FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data

The FDA has asked a federal judge to make the public wait until the year 2076 to disclose all of the data and information it relied upon to license Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine. That is not a typo. It wants 55 years to produce this information to the public.

~S~

The problem here is that so many people are emotional about their politics. Facts are an inconvenience at best. Something to be ignored or made up at worst.

Then all of a sudden they decide they need facts, they demand others have facts when they themselves wouldn't have bothered, because people are emotional and they care more about that emotion.

You think you're criticizing your brother here, but your aren't. You're only showing us what an arrogant, meddling asshole you are.

If you're stupid enough to drink the mRNA Kool-Aid, that's your business. If your brother is smart enough to know better, that's his business.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

It sounds like you are the one drinking the Kool-Aid.

I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

The United States Government
I did not vote for Joe Biden, but I agree with Biden's vaccine mandate. The vast majority of the new COVID-19 cases and deaths in the last four months have been among the unvaccinated. Thousands of those people would be alive today if they had gotten vaccinated. We gave them over six months to do the right thing. The vaccines are safe and effective, by any reasonable standard. When it comes to a virus, no one is an island; it's not just "my body, my choice" because your choice can harm other people.

My risk of dying from COVID-19 is very low, but I got vaccinated because I don't want to risk infecting others and possibly causing their death. Those who say, "Well, I don't hang around anyone in the high-risk groups." Great, but you might infect other people who do hang around high-risk persons (i.e., the elderly people and the medically ill), and some of those people might die as a result.

Here is some sound scientific information on the safety and effectiveness of the COVID-19 vaccines:

The same United States government that bankrupted over 50% of all minority-owned small businesses with Un-Constitutional quarantine, mask, and vaccine mandates is the same ones putting milkions of Americans out of work to force compliance with the Un-Constitutional vaccine mandates.

The same government doing these things is the same government that medically / scientifically experimented on US military personnel by injecting nuclear material into their bodies, gave them LSD, and other drugs at times and hid it for decades, the sane ones who injected Anthrax into military personnel...into me.

It is the same government that has experimented on US citizens while hiding the truth.

When a government tells you that you no longer have control, decision-making rights over your own body and / or your own health care there is more than enough reason to have concern.

The government has been trying to get Americans to vaccinate teens and now as young as 5yo. There has been a lot of resistence ... then suddenly, by coincidence, a new mutation of COVID-19 breaks out that targets primarily teens and kids.... what a coincidence, and how 'lucky' for the govt who wants teens & kids as you as 5 to be vaccinated...

Just sayin'....

Did I mention how many vaccinated people ate getting COVID?

Did I mention how many vaccinated people are dying after getting vaccinated and / or hiw many people are getting heart trouble, ending careers of professional athletes and others?

I'm about as conservative as they come and this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. This is a risk assessment not politics. It's just simple math.

"Conspiracy theory" implies a lack of facts. The vids conclusively present facts. But it is indeed definitely a conspiracy. Probably the most evil conspiracy in world history.

Forum List

Back