Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Getting vaccinated does little to affect your inability to carry and transmit Covid to others.
So amongst all the information chaos (the source of the virus is still unknown) you blame someone for not keeping up, for not knowing that the viral load in the mouths and throats of both vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same and that the vaccine does nothing to affect those viral loads. While you were learning that, your scapegoat was, like a dummy, getting vaccinated,

If you can be infected and infect others, the "vaccine" is nothing of the sort.....It's a placebo at best, and spurring on endless mutations.....Also, why the hell isn't natural immunity for the roughly 1/4 - 1/3 of the population even in the conversation?

Disappointing that such a freedom lover such as yourself turns to State aggression when it suits you....What happened to your skepticism of the pop culture and State narratives?
Louder so they can hear it in the back.

Treating symptoms is not the same as preventing infection
Are you implying that jabs are preventing infections?
And definitions change all the time the language isn't static.
Of course, especially when it doesn't fit the narrative.
Or are you trying to say that there are actually vaccines that provide 100% immunity to a disease?
Nothing is 100% efficient. Just tell me how many people are still dying from smallpox or polio?

Beside, not so long ago...

1637977751502.png

Do you still believe so?

No. I'm saying if you haven't gotten vaccinated and you are using those as your reasons you are an idiot. This is a simple risk analysis. Not a political position to take. It's simple math.

This is a disease of the endothelium. It attacks the lining of organs. It only uses the respiratory system to gain access. Long term damage to all organs, that may affect ones life span, can occur even if one does not need to go to the hospital. If this is the first time you are hearing this you have been getting your information from sources that are more worried about political parties than they are about your health.

No covid is NOT a disease of the endothelium.
It is confined to only the air passages of the lungs and sinuses.
It can not survive anywhere that the immune system can detect or access.
For example, it cannot survive in the blood.
So far there has not been a single blood transfusion infection, even though infected people have donated blood and organs to other people.

It does not attack organs at all.
What can happen instead is that the immune system can over react with a cytokine storm, which can mascerate the lungs.
If and when that happens, then organs get damaged by all the thousands of tiny blood clots the immune system has created.

No covid is NOT a disease of the endothelium.
It is confined to only the air passages of the lungs and sinuses.
It can not survive anywhere that the immune system can detect or access.
For example, it cannot survive in the blood.
So far there has not been a single blood transfusion infection, even though infected people have donated blood and organs to other people.

It does not attack organs at all.
What can happen instead is that the immune system can over react with a cytokine storm, which can mascerate the lungs.
If and when that happens, then organs get damaged by all the thousands of tiny blood clots the immune system has created.

So amongst all the information chaos (the source of the virus is still unknown)
Maybe unknown to you.

you blame someone for not keeping up, for not knowing that the viral load in the mouths and throats of both vaxxed and unvaxxed are the same and that the vaccine does nothing to affect those viral loads. While you were learning that, your scapegoat was, like a dummy, getting vaccinated,
Poor baby, you didn't get a second helping of sweet potatoes and stuffing yesterday!

Sorry, this is totally and completely wrong, and goes against everything any doctor has written about covid.
Covid lives in air passageways like the lungs and sinuses because there is can hide from the immune system.
It can not and never has been able able to survive anywhere the immune system can get at it.
So it can not get to any organs, organ linings, etc.
When organs are damaged, that is ONLY due to tiny blood clots getting to the organs and cutting off their air supply by plugging capillaries.
The ph of the blood alone kills covid on contract.
It has NEVER survived in the blood or traveled anywhere in the body.

How did they die from the injection?

There are several ways the mRNA injection can be fatal.
The most common is that th mRNA injection material is so small that it does not have to stay in the arm muscle.
It can migrate, and where ever it ends up, is where the immune system causes inflammation as it attacks.
If the mRNA managed to get to the brain or heart, then you die.
If it get to the capillaries in the extremities, then you end up having to amputate the hands or feet.

Sorry, this is totally and completely wrong, and goes against everything any doctor has written about covid.
Covid lives in air passageways like the lungs and sinuses because there is can hide from the immune system.
It can not and never has been able able to survive anywhere the immune system can get at it.
So it can not get to any organs, organ linings, etc.
When organs are damaged, that is ONLY due to tiny blood clots getting to the organs and cutting off their air supply by plugging capillaries.
The ph of the blood alone kills covid on contract.
It has NEVER survived in the blood or traveled anywhere in the body.
Do you have a link that refutes any of the FIVE references I provided?

"Conservatives" are supposed to be informed enough to make intelligent decisions. Get informed. Even in the 1990's "vaccines" were controversial, the regular type, by introducing small amounts of a toxin to supposedly prepare the immune system when if faces the real toxin, bacteria, virus, etc. The thing new information suggested that even the older, generally accepted vaccines like DPT, etc. were bogus and that diseases have their own patterns in populations regardless of vaccination. What definitely happens with vaccines are undesirable side effects and sometime acquiring the disease itself. Fast forward to the Fauci era medical terrorism. Fauci is a sociopath who is basically a Big Pharma rep and has been seeking to get the global population on annual vaccines since his failure during the "AIDS" era in the 1980's. Enter Bill Gates, another sociopath. :eusa_think:

Bottom line is a true conservative values individual liberty, truth, and justice! So obviously just say no to the Fauci Jabs. :dunno:

Last edited:
"Conservatives" are supposed to be informed enough to make intelligent decisions. Get informed. Even in the 1990's "vaccines" were controversial, the regular type, by introducing small amounts of a toxin to supposedly prepare the immune system when if faces the real toxin, bacteria, virus, etc. The thing new information suggested that even the older, generally accepted vaccines like DPT, etc. were bogus and that diseases have their own patterns in populations regardless of vaccination. What definitely happens with vaccines are undesirable side effects and sometime acquiring the disease itself. Fast forward to the Fauci era medical terrorism. Fauci is a sociopath who is basically a Big Pharma rep and has been seeking to get the global population on annual vaccines since his failure during the "AIDS" era in the 1980's. Enter Bill Gates, another sociopath. :eusa_think:

Bottom line is a true conservative values individual liberty, truth, and justice! So obviously just say no to the Fauci Jabs. :dunno:

I'm about as conservative as they come and this sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. This is a risk assessment not politics. It's just simple math.

So you say "Bullshit" and then quote a link that agrees with me?
That makes no sense.
Are you unaware of the difference between an actual MMR vaccine and a fake mRNA injection?
Your claim was that various vaccines were 100% effective.

I showed you that was untrue and you ignore that fact

Do you have a link that refutes any of the FIVE references I provided?

Sure.
If covid could live inside a human body and not just in external air passages, like the lungs and sinuses, then it would have to survive in the blood.
But it does not.
Human blood kills covid on contact.

{...

Why you won’t get COVID-19 from a blood transfusion​

Transfusion
Blood
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 Catherine Lewis

COVID-19 is primarily a respiratory virus, with potential to infect the digestive system as well. People can get infected when they inhale or ingest the virus, but not via a blood transfusion.

“There is absolutely no evidence of transfusion transmission for COVID-19, or any other coronavirus,” says Dr. Steven Drews, associate director of microbiology at Canadian Blood Services. “This family of respiratory viruses just doesn’t appear to be transfusion-transmitted.”

This also applies to other coronaviruses such as severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS), and the unrelated influenza viruses.

Why COVID-19 can’t be transmitted by blood

Blood cells don’t have the binding sites the COVID-19 virus is looking for. The virus is focused on attacking the respiratory and digestive systems.

Tests for COVID-19 aren’t blood tests, they’re tests for viral genetic material done on respiratory specimens such as a throat swab or sputum sample. These tests may be supported by medical imaging, as well as by looking at symptoms.
...}

Your claim was that various vaccines were 100% effective.

I showed you that was untrue and you ignore that fact

WRONG!
I said that vaccines were 100% effective in creating some sort of measurable immune response.
I never said it prevented infection, as that is impossible.

And the point is these mRNA injections appear to be creating ZERO long term immune response.

Wait...you mean "Dr. Rigby" is full of shit AGAIN?

I'm shocked...

Forum List

Back