What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score
So because you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run unable to refute any of the evidence I gave,you dismiss it as bullshit,what a fucking coward troll,your buddies at Langley pay you well fir your ass beatings,same as idiot 4 all and Mike,neither of you will attempt to address and try and debunk it so you can only grasp at straws and say it’s bullshit like the cowards you are. :auiqs.jpg: You dismiss hard facts that disprove your bullshit as rambling,what a dumbfuck.:auiqs.jpg:
I bet I make your day just responding. I bet no one listens to you in real life. This is the internet where even low life’s who just make up shit are allowed to post.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Someone farted in here.:9:

did I call it or did I call it folks thst trollboy whom I just schooled,would come back and talk to himself again?:up:

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They don't care. Gov't is their GOD. Just the cheap drugs would save hundreds of thousands of lives.

Western countries are doing the same in many places. Going full Nazi in many. Brain Washed idiots.
Trollboys like him and dacosa Mike and others have no interest in hearing those facts of course because as you just said so well eagle1462010 the government is THEIR god,anything that does not conform to the government they worship,they dismiss.

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trollboys like him and dacosa Mike and others have no interest in hearing those facts of course because as you just said so well eagle1462010 the government is THEIR god,anything that does not conform to the government they worship,they dismiss.
You wouldn’t recognize a fact if you had to read it.

Bobob

Gold Member
Reaction score
Not all conservatives are immune from the truth. Good to see you've found some independence.
They call themselves "conservatives" but they are just tump supporters. They eat whatever tump says, for lunch. Let's not forget that tump has been a liberal Democrat all his sorry life, until he had to change his stripes to run as a Republican.

Bobob

Gold Member
Reaction score
tump is your ilks' god, and anything that does not conform to the god they worship, they dismiss as "fake", "lies", "stolen", etc.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They call themselves "conservatives" but they are just tump supporters. They eat whatever tump says, for lunch. Let's not forget that tump has been a liberal Democrat all his sorry life, until he had to change his stripes to run as a Republican.
You're 100% correct.

Trump was about one thing, sticking it to someone. Didn't matter who they were. Its the same thing you see on reality TV.

Dagosa

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup….
As a fraud and a grifter he couldn’t get enough support from Democrats. They weren’t gullible enough. But conservatives bought all this shit. Heck, they’ll believe in the tooth fairy. After all, he’s captivated the white supremacists of the country.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$90.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List