Why are so many saying Obama and Hillary should support Trump for the sake of "unity"?

R

rdean

Some Mexicans don't rape
Laziness is a trait in blacks
I grab women by the p...y whether they want it or not
Ban Muslims and put the ones here on a registry
Trump said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
Trump said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
Trump said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

On Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski, and Willie Geist were wondering why President Obama and Hillary Clinton don't speak up to the American people and get them to support Donald Trump. I don't understand the serious ignorance of these two and many others in the media. Donald Trump said these things. He believes these horrific statements and ran on them. You can't bring people together after campaigning on this. Donald Trump wants to lead, well, let him lead. He said these things. Let him explain to the American people what he meant.

I haven't seen racism and misogyny on this scale in politics in my lifetime. If you run on it, you own it. I know Republicans totally support the things Trump said. For years they have supported these statements. Only Trump is the first Republican to run on, out loud, what Republicans actually believe.

Wasn't it enough the media ran for Donald Trump. Never investigated him and showed he was the candidate they chose? Now they want Obama and Clinton to support his nastiness? What kind of people are these? Like I said, if he wants to lead, then lead.

Don't go whining to Obama and Hillary begging they try to unify America behind racist scum and misogynist pig. If he isn't those things, then he should tell America what he meant when he said:

Some Mexicans don't rape
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

And right wing USMB Republicans, quit saying Trump didn't say these things. He said them in nearly every one of his speeches for the last 18 months.

Hillary Clinton is irrelevant and Obungles soon will be
Some Mexicans don't rape

Come on. Those were the biggest reasons you supported Trump. Admit it.

Hillary Clinton is irrelevant and Obungles soon will be
Some Mexicans don't rape

Come on. Those were the biggest reasons you supported Trump. Admit it.

I voted for Trump due to SCOTUS, I'm sick of PC bullshit and weary of what's been happening the last eight years.

nZQozZL.gif

I like this one even more:

Someone who can get a baseball to the mound and someone who can sink a three
pointer on the first try. No comparison.

Some Mexicans don't rape

On Morning Joe, Mika Brzezinski, and Willie Geist were wondering why President Obama and Hillary Clinton don't speak up to the American people and get them to support Donald Trump. I don't understand the serious ignorance of these two and many others in the media. Donald Trump said these things. He believes these horrific statements and ran on them. You can't bring people together after campaigning on this. Donald Trump wants to lead, well, let him lead. He said these things. Let him explain to the American people what he meant.

I haven't seen racism and misogyny on this scale in politics in my lifetime. If you run on it, you own it. I know Republicans totally support the things Trump said. For years they have supported these statements. Only Trump is the first Republican to run on, out loud, what Republicans actually believe.

Wasn't it enough the media ran for Donald Trump. Never investigated him and showed he was the candidate they chose? Now they want Obama and Clinton to support his nastiness? What kind of people are these? Like I said, if he wants to lead, then lead.

Don't go whining to Obama and Hillary begging they try to unify America behind racist scum and misogynist pig. If he isn't those things, then he should tell America what he meant when he said:

Some Mexicans don't rape

And right wing USMB Republicans, quit saying Trump didn't say these things. He said them in nearly every one of his speeches for the last 18 months.

Who cares what they do?

Hillary will never again be consequential, nor is it likely Obama will be.

By electing Trump, and I'm not ecstatic about that, America has said :fu:to the Clintons, Obama, the Bushs, etc

Get Chelsea into Congress?

No big deal.

She's not her parents, not do I believe she has what they had to build a winning coalition.

and, just a guess, they don't have what it takes to build one for her by the time she 'wins' a seat.

I haven't said that. Hitlery and Hussein are Anti-American creeps who wanna to destroy America. They're useless. Movin on...

Why are so many saying Obama and Hillary should support Trump for the sake of "unity"?

Because the Democratic Party has noticed that it is floating face down in the political pond, and they hope that if they now play nice they can salvage something of their nonsensical policies before the elected bull hits the china shop.

Hey dimocrap scum....

You didn't just LOSE, you got wiped out. We have the most power since 1920.

America didn't just reject Ubercunt, we rejected your entire disgusting, sick, diseased philosophy. We control 2/3 of all State Legislatures and almost 2/3 of Governorships.

We control the House, the Senate, the Presidency and soon, SCOTUS.

This wasn't a ho-hum, run-of-the-mill election defeat -- You scumbags got CRUSHED!!

Know why? Of course not, so I'll tell you......

Because you are SCUM.

To prove I'm right -- We win and what do you do? You send your Domestic Terror Groups to burn private and public property, assault individuals, disrupt traffic, threaten Citizens and generally HATE America.

dimocraps are scum.

Hate on me all you want. Send me to the Flame Zone. Don't care.

dimocraps SUCK. Big time and in a really BIG way.

sj7ug.jpg

While it would be wonderful if Hillary and Obama did unite with trump to heal our nation and make it greater, they've spend well over a decade doing the opposite so I'm not expecting them to. Nor am I calling them to.

Same goes for you rdean. If you want to repent of your evil ways and work at healing this nation instead of dividing us with lies you're welcome to join

While it would be wonderful if Hillary and Obama did unite with trump to heal our nation and make it greater, they've spend well over a decade doing the opposite so I'm not expecting them to. Nor am I calling them to.

Same goes for you rdean. If you want to repent of your evil ways and work at healing this nation instead of dividing us with lies you're welcome to join
Obama won't call off anti-Trump protesters

Lies? What lies?

Oh wait, are you saying Trump didn't say the things he said? Thank God we have videotape.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Trump meant what he said. That's what your kind voted for.

Don't give us any fucking lies. We have videotape. You can watch it all on Youtube.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Some Mexicans don't rape

Fuck Obama and Hillary...

Hey dimocrap scum....

You didn't just LOSE, you got wiped out. We have the most power since 1920.

America didn't just reject Ubercunt, we rejected your entire disgusting, sick, diseased philosophy. We control 2/3 of all State Legislatures and almost 2/3 of Governorships.

We control the House, the Senate, the Presidency and soon, SCOTUS.

This wasn't a ho-hum, run-of-the-mill election defeat -- You scumbags got CRUSHED!!

Know why? Of course not, so I'll tell you......

Because you are SCUM.

To prove I'm right -- We win and what do you do? You send your Domestic Terror Groups to burn private and public property, assault individuals, disrupt traffic, threaten Citizens and generally HATE America.

dimocraps are scum.

Hate on me all you want. Send me to the Flame Zone. Don't care.

dimocraps SUCK. Big time and in a really BIG way.

sj7ug.jpg
Republicans controlled both houses, the Supreme Court and the presidency under Bush. The GOP used reconciliation three times creating the foundation of our great debt.

Obama is radical. But this is normal, white, main stream Republican directly from Trump's filthy lips to the ears of every American:
Some Mexicans don't rape

Because unity is a good thing?

Oh wait, you think "unity" is outmoded. Or something that you can force on people who disagree with you.

Got it.
I believe someone who runs on this rhetoric doesn't give a fuck about unity. In fact, assholes who run on this shit cheering Trump at every speech are in reality the true enemies of America.

Some Mexicans don't rape

Forum List

Back