Why are so many privileged white young adults pissed off?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
We see them, front and center, at all the demonstrations, whether it is anti-racism, tear down the monuments, fcuk the police, or whatever. They seem to be very upset about things that - truth be told - have nothing to do with them. And when I say "privileged," I don't mean the bullshit "white privilege," these people are actually privileged. They grew up in middle class or upper middle class homes, went to good schools, went on annual family vacations until they became so obnoxious their parents left them at home...seriously, privileged.

I'd like to take a guess at why they so pissed off: Because they have been lied to all their lives, and have finally come to realize it.

When they first went to school, they were told that their thoughts and feelings were IMPORTANT (even when they were stupid), they were given stars and hearts and pretty pictures on their homework even when it was crap. They got A's and B's on all their report cards even though they did basically nothing more than the bare minimum of work. They participated in sports and even when they sucked (which was basically always), they got a trophy. They had gobs and gobs of SELF ESTEEM, but no particular justification for having it.

They were told that EDUCATION was the greatest thing, and if they got lots of it that would make them happy and successful, but nobody told them that getting an education simply for the sake of getting an education was...hate to say...stupid, and NOBODY - least of all any employer - has any interest in their degree in Art Appreciation, or Geography, or Gender Studies. They foolishly borrowed many tens of thousands of dollars to get that vacuous degree and now they will have to pay back all that money with "after-tax" dollars, a concept that they never even imagined while they were accumulating the debt.

So they sit there, fully connected on social media with hundreds of thousands of other similarly situated losers, knowing that their future is, basically, shit. They have a crappy job - assuming they HAVE a job - making meagre wages and having so much student-loan debt that they will be on Medicare (and no, not the Medicare-for-All that the leftists are promising...REAL Medicare) before they will have it paid off and can start to, I don't know, look for a house?

And they are ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, but unfortunately there is no person or even group of people at whom to direct their anger. The teachers who lied to them about how special they were? No, that would be unkind. The Coaches who gave them trophies? The parents who supported them? The college professors who enlightened them?

Of course they are angry at Donald Trump. That goes without saying. Everyone they KNOW is angry at Donald Trump. So what?

"I know...let's be angry at THE SYSTEM!" Because the System is racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic...blah, blah, blah. And they spend their time screaming and trying to make themselves seen and heard at the demonstrations against...who gives a shit who it's against...I'm just ANGRY!!!!! And they fuel and catalyze all these demonstrations, not because they give a shit about the actual "message" of the demonstrations - they care about nothing but themselves - but because they are angry at the world and have no other way to express it.

They are mad because they didn't have a great way to exist where a master provided for them and all they had to do was work for free.

We see them, front and center, at all the demonstrations, whether it is anti-racism, tear down the monuments, fcuk the police, or whatever. They seem to be very upset about things that - truth be told - have nothing to do with them. And when I say "privileged," I don't mean the bullshit "white privilege," these people are actually privileged. They grew up in middle class or upper middle class homes, went to good schools, went on annual family vacations until they became so obnoxious their parents left them at home...seriously, privileged.

I'd like to take a guess at why they so pissed off: Because they have been lied to all their lives, and have finally come to realize it.

When they first went to school, they were told that their thoughts and feelings were IMPORTANT (even when they were stupid), they were given stars and hearts and pretty pictures on their homework even when it was crap. They got A's and B's on all their report cards even though they did basically nothing more than the bare minimum of work. They participated in sports and even when they sucked (which was basically always), they got a trophy. They had gobs and gobs of SELF ESTEEM, but no particular justification for having it.

They were told that EDUCATION was the greatest thing, and if they got lots of it that would make them happy and successful, but nobody told them that getting an education simply for the sake of getting an education was...hate to say...stupid, and NOBODY - least of all any employer - has any interest in their degree in Art Appreciation, or Geography, or Gender Studies. They foolishly borrowed many tens of thousands of dollars to get that vacuous degree and now they will have to pay back all that money with "after-tax" dollars, a concept that they never even imagined while they were accumulating the debt.

So they sit there, fully connected on social media with hundreds of thousands of other similarly situated losers, knowing that their future is, basically, shit. They have a crappy job - assuming they HAVE a job - making meagre wages and having so much student-loan debt that they will be on Medicare (and no, not the Medicare-for-All that the leftists are promising...REAL Medicare) before they will have it paid off and can start to, I don't know, look for a house?

And they are ANGRY, ANGRY, ANGRY, but unfortunately there is no person or even group of people at whom to direct their anger. The teachers who lied to them about how special they were? No, that would be unkind. The Coaches who gave them trophies? The parents who supported them? The college professors who enlightened them?

Of course they are angry at Donald Trump. That goes without saying. Everyone they KNOW is angry at Donald Trump. So what?

"I know...let's be angry at THE SYSTEM!" Because the System is racist, sexist, misogynist, xenophobic...blah, blah, blah. And they spend their time screaming and trying to make themselves seen and heard at the demonstrations against...who gives a shit who it's against...I'm just ANGRY!!!!! And they fuel and catalyze all these demonstrations, not because they give a shit about the actual "message" of the demonstrations - they care about nothing but themselves - but because they are angry at the world and have no other way to express it.

Because so many old white privileged people like yourself and every conservative here is pissed off.

They have been trained to feel guilty about who their are and their upbringing.

They have pretty terrible prospects for getting good jobs and starting families

They are at the age where they think their answer to the questions of life are the only answer

They think that be joining the mob they will find some fulfillment.

There are two events that have saved the democrat party. It was the video of George Floyd and COVID. Anyone watching that video should be disturbed and angered, which is what the Left wanted. Now had the policeman been a black, the video would have been basically worthless.

And so it goes, the Left are like vultures, feeding of dead corpses and looking for windows of opportunity to demagogue and and use tragedy for their political benefit.

bread.jpg

Many of them have been programmed by leftist "teachers" to hate the country and everyone in history that had a significant impact on it. They've been taught the system is rigged to favor the "rich". Basically they've been read old hitler speeches with the word "jew" replaced with "1%". They genuflect to images of a meat puppet, and pretend the sociopath democrooks don't act as a bulwark between them and the billionaire donor class that doesn't want hordes of bed wetters to actually achieve the power to "eat the rich". The problem is these monsters are starting to sneak out of their cages and get elected. Some of them are tearing down the gates at their exclusive communities so it won't be long before they're purging the oligarchy.

I'm not going to give a shit when they collapse the country and start cannibalizing each other.

Many of them have been programmed by leftist "teachers" to hate the country and everyone in history that had a significant impact on it.
And now they are guilt-ridden liberals who hate America

1. Yes, it IS strange that so many Euro American youths support that racist "anti-cop movement." In fact, it is profoundly sad.

a. But remember this: Most of them were probably college "educated," so their ivy tower professors indoctrinated them with all kinds of nonsense.

2. I bet you dollars to donuts, however, that most working class Euro American youths have no illusions about certain matters and are NOT bleeding hearts for people who constantly claim to be abused by the police and the victims of "systemic racism."

Last edited:

The System is the ground beneath their feet. They want to destroy the very thing holding them up above the chasm of absolute chaos because the System did not suit their individual expectations or sense of entitlement. Further, these well to do young white kids believe they are gods unto themselves and thus how can everyone around them refuse to kneel at their feet and worship. They believe life is a video game with infinite saves they can load up to start over. Perhaps most sinister of all, they do not see other human beings as real flesh and blood people because they grew up socializing with pixels on smart device screens.

Because so many old white privileged people like yourself and every conservative here is pissed off.

WOW!
Thats stupid even for you!

Why not if they have deeply held beliefs? You can't turn on the news these days without seeing an older white man yapping off about something that has nothing to do with him, or a boogaloo boy or a putin's poodle screaming. Everybody can join in.

Forum List

Back