Why are so many of you so angry?

Lol, I pay my taxes dumb fuck. The rich avoid taxes the working man pays them As usual go fuck your self.
You know nothing beggar…The rich pay the vast majority of this nations taxes while you recruit foreign filth that doesn’t contribute and fucks americans over as they run their baby factories on our soil….FUCK YOU YOU BEGGING PIECE OF WORTHLESS DOG SHIT.

Life is good here and that's not going to change. We're not perfect but we do alright. Nobody here starves. We have a mostly reliable justice system. You can walk around most places relatively safely. Any of you saying otherwise are just exaggerating. Bad stuff happens sometimes, same as everywhere, but this is a damn good country where one can prosper.

So what are so many so angry about? I can't help but think it's related to personal failures or insecurities. People need to blame anything but themselves for their failures and shortcomings. Somebody must be to blame, right?

Immigrants
Poor people
Black people
Rich people
White people
Corporations
Right wingers
Left wingers
Donald Trump
Joe Biden

Anything but you it seems.
Another school shooting took place today. Three kids were killed. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that an occurrence like that is anything to be happy about, especially if those who were wounded/killed weren't even connected to the shooter at all in any way.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

Life is good here and that's not going to change. We're not perfect but we do alright. Nobody here starves. We have a mostly reliable justice system. You can walk around most places relatively safely. Any of you saying otherwise are just exaggerating. Bad stuff happens sometimes, same as everywhere, but this is a damn good country where one can prosper.

So what are so many so angry about? I can't help but think it's related to personal failures or insecurities. People need to blame anything but themselves for their failures and shortcomings. Somebody must be to blame, right?

Immigrants
Poor people
Black people
Rich people
White people
Corporations
Right wingers
Left wingers
Donald Trump
Joe Biden

The country’s fucked, but I’m older now and living the high life. I’ll be dead soon so fuck it.

Another school shooting took place today. Three kids were killed. I could be wrong, but I don't believe that an occurrence like that is anything to be happy about, especially if those who were wounded/killed weren't even connected to the shooter at all in any way.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly
Maybe you shouldn't watch so much news. Bad things happen. I addressed that in the OP.

^^^ Even if the news isn't watched, headlines and talk can still be ran across online.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, what is sad is that if you are not reading or hearing about the news, it is because you yourself are the news in one way or another. In other words, there may not be an in between.

Oh, that is rich. I see what you did there. You realized you had nothing of substance to add, so you went full retard and tried for a multiple insult. Never go full retard.

Are you saying there's something wrong with being gay? I wouldn't have pegged you for a homophobe, but I guess that's what I'll have to call you from now on.
I wouldn't have "pegged" him for any amount of money!

You do what you do!

Immigrants
Poor people
Black people
Rich people
White people
Corporations
Right wingers
Left wingers
Donald Trump
Joe Biden

I agree that this country is mostly a good place to live but, that's because we are generally allowed to get angry and oppose political policies and actions. Recently, however, some non-government media outfits have taken to censoring political talk they do not like. Getting angry with powerful entities trying to take away our First Amendment rights is perfectly understandable.

Anomalism
I am getting killed at work with zero help

It’s like I am pinned on the ground and encompassed by fire ants 🐜
If you don't need help, they will not hire help. Basic corporate principle. Anything you truly excel at in your job you will end up doing.

If you don't need help, they will not hire help. Basic corporate principle. Anything you truly excel at in your job you will end up doing.
Dump everything on me lol NICE Q will get it done despite being mentally handicap

Forum List

Back