Why Are So Many Of These Starving Illegals So Fat???

How Stress Can Cause Weight Gain​

The Role of Cortisol in the Body​

Stress can significantly impact your ability to maintain a healthy weight. It can also prevent you from losing weight. Whether it's the result of high levels of the stress hormone cortisol, unhealthy stress-induced behaviors, or a combination of the two, the link between stress and weight gain is glaring
So you are under stress
Sure becoming crippled is an easy affair.
Not my fault you eat so much.
Then stop it.
I just ate fat free cottage cheese with sliced pineapple.

Not my fault that you eat Oreos with more Oreos

btw, wv votes dem

They have a Republican Governor, the GOP controls 78 of the 100 seats in the House of Delegates, they also hold 23 of the 34 Senate seats, and not a single county went for President Biden in the 2020 Presidential election. The Senators are split, though.

Whomever told you that WV votes Democrat is terribly misinformed or living in the past.

Why is the obesity rate the highest in the poorest states in our country?
Yep....and the poorest states need more fat people to vote in our elections.

I KNOW.....MAKE EVERY STATE EQUALLY POOR AND THEN EVERYONE WILL BE FAT & VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
That seems rather ambiguous considering that there are fat people in every state yet not all people in every state is fat or over weight and not all fat people vote for Democrats just like all skinny people do not vote for Democrats..

But the poorest and fattest states in our nation vote Republican.

the states with the highest minority percentages have have the highest obesity rates

West Virginia. Known for all their black people.
no, but...tx, la, ms, al, ga, sc, nc......btw, wv votes dem

WV hasn’t voted Dem in over 20 years, you dummy.

How Stress Can Cause Weight Gain​

The Role of Cortisol in the Body​

Stress can significantly impact your ability to maintain a healthy weight. It can also prevent you from losing weight. Whether it's the result of high levels of the stress hormone cortisol, unhealthy stress-induced behaviors, or a combination of the two, the link between stress and weight gain is glaring
So you are under stress
Sure becoming crippled is an easy affair.
Not my fault you eat so much.
Then stop it.
I just ate fat free cottage cheese with sliced pineapple.

Not my fault that you eat Oreos with more Oreos
The fudge dipped Oreos are like Heaven..Why fbj will eat them from a crack.

Have you seen these videos of suffering-starving illegals?

If they came from a country where they don't have anything to eat...don't have jobs to buy food....and they're suffering from a oppressive government....why are most of them so f**king fat???

Maybe these are the people coming from other countries that are too lazy to get a friggen job ....and they're coming here looking for the Democrat's Gravytrain? Looking for sanctuary cities giving them free health care and free money.

Why do they all have cellphones and a spare tire?
Because where they came from wasn't so bad.
The Democrats are busy closing down ICE offices all over the country......so they have no place to put these people. But Iowa's Gov. had a solution for these f**kers. Obama flew a bunch of them into Iowa (124)....and the governor put them on the first plane to Honduras......flew their butts all the way back home.
Democrats are human/drug-trafficking and somebody finally figured out how to slow it down.

One of the things I learned overseas.....most people living there laugh at us when we say we're the greatest nation in the world. But all nations have their homeless. And all nations have people that just try to barely get by. Anywhere there is a US military base...right outside the gates is where all of the hookers and con-artists live. Democrats are just trying to bring those people here because they know they can count on using them for whatever purpose they need....be it votes....slave-labor....sex-slaves.....whatever. China is just a good friend to Democrats.....and they're harvesting human organs using Muslims and other unwanted folks.

btw, wv votes dem

They have a Republican Governor, the GOP controls 78 of the 100 seats in the House of Delegates, they also hold 23 of the 34 Senate seats, and not a single county went for President Biden in the 2020 Presidential election. The Senators are split, though.

Whomever told you that WV votes Democrat is terribly misinformed or living in the past.
Well....one of them was here for my nephew's funeral and she said that she always votes for Democrat Joe Manchin.....he even passes out bottles of whiskey with his name on it in some precincts.

btw, wv votes dem

Damn it. This faggot knows more about WV politics than me, and I've actually lived there.

If they came from a country where they don't have anything to eat...don't have jobs to buy food....and they're suffering from a oppressive government....why are most of them so f**king fat???

Maybe these are the people coming from other countries that are too lazy to get a friggen job ....and they're coming here looking for the Democrat's Gravytrain? Looking for sanctuary cities giving them free health care and free money.

The Democrats are busy closing down ICE offices all over the country......so they have no place to put these people. But Iowa's Gov. had a solution for these f**kers. Obama flew a bunch of them into Iowa (124)....and the governor put them on the first plane to Honduras......flew their butts all the way back home.
Democrats are human/drug-trafficking and somebody finally figured out how to slow it down.

One of the things I learned overseas.....most people living there laugh at us when we say we're the greatest nation in the world. But all nations have their homeless. And all nations have people that just try to barely get by. Anywhere there is a US military base...right outside the gates is where all of the hookers and con-artists live. Democrats are just trying to bring those people here because they know they can count on using them for whatever purpose they need....be it votes....slave-labor....sex-slaves.....whatever. China is just a good friend to Democrats.....and they're harvesting human organs using Muslims and other unwanted folks.

Don't you ever tire of living a lie?

Trump is getting fatter.. He's exceeded 300 pounds and still a glutton.
Why do you suppose starving illegals are so fucking fat?

They work hard. They're poor and the eat a lot of carbs. Why is Trump morbidly obese?
I didn't see Trump included in the opening post or title.

Are you proposing that hard work is making starving illegals fat? Are you proposing that being poor makes people fat?

Another xenophobic thread from our resident conservatives to chew on. Immigrants on average are significantly leaner than an American according to my border patrol buddy. Your random picture is junk.

Many, many Americans are obese.. Even Trump was morbidly obese.

He was? What is he now?

More pounds than Biden has brain cells?

btw, wv votes dem

Well....one of them was here for my nephew's funeral and she said that she always votes for Democrat Joe Manchin.....he even passes out bottles of whiskey with his name on it in some precincts.

Manchin was our Governor, and a well liked person. I like him, and i don't know even why.

Why do you suppose starving illegals are so fucking fat?

They work hard. They're poor and the eat a lot of carbs. Why is Trump morbidly obese?
I didn't see Trump included in the opening post or title.

Are you proposing that hard work is making starving illegals fat? Are you proposing that being poor makes people fat?

Hard work demands fuel.. and cheap food and carbs will pack on the pounds. Trump is morbidly obese.. He's a wealthy man who can afford the best in a balanced diet. Yet, you call out fat immigrants??? Poor Americans in Republican states tend to be overweigt. They also have more Diabetic amputations and blindness.

btw, wv votes dem

Damn it. This faggot knows more about WV politics than me, and I've actually lived there.
We own land there and I still have loads of kin in the Panhandle. It's my sister state in many ways and I want nothing more than to see a prosperous and successful West Virginia.

Why is the obesity rate the highest in the poorest states in our country?
Yep....and the poorest states need more fat people to vote in our elections.

I KNOW.....MAKE EVERY STATE EQUALLY POOR AND THEN EVERYONE WILL BE FAT & VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!
That seems rather ambiguous considering that there are fat people in every state yet not all people in every state is fat or over weight and not all fat people vote for Democrats just like all skinny people do not vote for Democrats..

But the poorest and fattest states in our nation vote Republican.

the states with the highest minority percentages have have the highest obesity rates

West Virginia. Known for all their black people.
no, but...tx, la, ms, al, ga, sc, nc......btw, wv votes dem

WV hasn’t voted Dem in over 20 years, you dummy.
Is that how long Manchin has been in office?
I remember where Robert Byrd came from, FYI.

btw, wv votes dem

We own land there and I still have loads of kin in the Panhandle. It's my sister state in many ways and I want nothing more than to see a prosperous and successful West Virginia.
Yep....and killing the coal industry will help make WV more prosperous.

btw, wv votes dem

Manchin was our Governor, and a well liked person. I like him, and i don't know even why.
Well....part of the reason is he's a Democrat.
The other reason is nobody worth a shit has a chance against him in the GOP.

btw, wv votes dem

Yeah, politicians pretending they are going to bring it back to a bygone era doesn't help either. I've been hearing this bullshit from the duopoly in the Rust Belt since I was kid. Just vote for them they'll bring all the coal mines and mills back this time.

btw, wv votes dem

WV is a state that I love, but they have to remove themselves from the coal industry. Look at a city like Pittsburgh. What did they do when steel moved out? They moved on.

Forum List

Back