Why are so many Leftists in Media lying about Joe Rogan?

so is out government. shut it down.
That was a stupid comment. I realize that it was a weak attempt at trolling but what it showed was your eagerness for bullshit...and Rogan shovels it well

If you've never heard him, how do you know?

Let me tell you how you know. Your favorite hate merchant hates him and that's enough.
I've been catching his act for years...all the way back to that stupid Fear Factor game show.

He's a Dick. A meathead dick

Last edited:
I've been catching his act for years...all the way back to that stupid X Factor game show.

He's a Dick. A meathead dick
Who has people of all political persuasions on his show and lets them talk. Maybe that's your biggest problem with him, that he doesn't act like liberals are supposed to act and shut down anyone who disagrees.

Who has people of all political persuasions on his show and lets them talk. Maybe that's your biggest problem with him, that he doesn't act like liberals are supposed to act and shut down anyone who disagrees.
Has he had Fauci on?

Has he had Fauci on?
He's had several doctors on to talk about various things. Why do you pretend Fauci is the only doctor who counts? The point is that he's had multiple experts with varying opinions on his show, and that drives the left nuts because they apparently want only approved opinions aired, not debate.

This.

The current hard left does not like speech at all. Allowing people to talk is unacceptable.

He's had quacks and kooks on

Who has he had on that has any actual qualifications?

Please don't say Malone
Interesting. Need we say it, that the biggest disqualifier in your eyes is disagreement with your position?

Forum List

Back