Why are so many Americans taking up for drugged out criminals

If police brutality is such a common thing, why is there not innocent, non violent, drug free people getting deliberately killed (murdered) by so many cops.
It seems like every incident that plays out, is the cops trying to battle some druggy thief, who's just committed some crime.

Honestly, who really give a fuck about druggy thieves? What's the point of taking up for them? Hell, even their families don't want them around. Especially when they're stoned out of their minds. This is why a LOT of them are homeless. Because their family or friends don't want them living with them.

I know I won't hire someone on drugs, because they'd end up stealing from me. Or come into work high.

They useless. So don't see how so many people can have so much sympathy or empathy for something even they wouldn't hang out with. Much less take them into their homes and try to help them.
So, you know or would require people that work for to self-report any drug or alcohol use?

And you don’t want the vaccine passport that is very effective in Europe.....

There is a company that manufactures socks and brags that half the socks they make are donated to homeless shelters. Here's a thought, why not reduce the price by half for the people who work for a living and donate the seconds or the junk stuff to shelters?

If police brutality is such a common thing, why is there not innocent, non violent, drug free people getting deliberately killed (murdered) by so many cops.
It seems like every incident that plays out, is the cops trying to battle some druggy thief, who's just committed some crime.

Honestly, who really give a fuck about druggy thieves? What's the point of taking up for them? Hell, even their families don't want them around. Especially when they're stoned out of their minds. This is why a LOT of them are homeless. Because their family or friends don't want them living with them.

I know I won't hire someone on drugs, because they'd end up stealing from me. Or come into work high.

They useless. So don't see how so many people can have so much sympathy or empathy for something even they wouldn't hang out with. Much less take them into their homes and try to help them.
Homelessness can be brought about by a person's actions or can occur from events that are outside of their control. Many veterans who are addicted to drugs from (and during) war have been given the short straw. There are small-scale efforts (small neighborhoods with small houses being established) to help homeless vets attain their much deserved housing. This effort needs to be put on the front burner in all states with homeless vets.
  • Almost 40,000 veterans are without shelter in the US on any given night.
  • The number of vets experiencing homelessness is down by over 40% since 2011.
  • The leading causes of homelessness among vets are PTSD, social isolation, unemployment, and substance abuse.
  • Veterans account for 11% of homeless adults in the US.
  • California has the highest number of vets living on the streets.
"Between 2019 and 2020, the number of unsheltered veterans increased by six percent, offset by a three percent decline in sheltered veterans. Overall, the number of veterans experiencing homelessness remained unchanged, following considerable reductions in the population in prior years. Increases in unsheltered veterans occurred in all geographic types."

The number of unsheltered people in families with children increased for the first time since data collection began. In 2020, just under 172,000 people in families with children were experiencing homelessness. While most people in families with children were in sheltered locations (90%), the number of unsheltered people in families increased by 13 percent. This increase offset a decline in sheltered people in families with children, so the overall level of family homelessness was essentially the same in 2020 as in 2019.

Let me clarify my statement in the OP.

I'm talking about druggy criminals. The ones that choose to be druggy criminals.
Ones that are THE most prominent of the homeless population.

There are many reasons why someone is on drugs, homeless and cannot be rehabilitated.
Let's keep this about the walking dead souls who'd rather get high on meth, heroine, fentanyl or other hard drugs, than to clean up and become a decent person.

So, you know or would require people that work for to self-report any drug or alcohol use?

And you don’t want the vaccine passport that is very effective in Europe

What the hell does any of that have to do with what I'm talking about?
Vaccine? Europe? Self report?
Maybe you're posting on the wrong thread. Or your high.

There is no legal basis for any drug law.
The only legal basis for any law is the defense of rights of others, and those who use drugs harm no one but themselves.
So police who enforce drug laws are the real criminals.

And even worse, we know from Prohibition that making something illegal greatly increases crime, deaths, etc., because it prevents those involved from being able to use anything but large amounts of cash.

So then it is the police who are causing most of the harm in our cities, and they then are the criminals.

If you look at a graph of gun deaths by year, you see most deaths coincide with Prohibition and the War on Drugs.

Want to Reduce Gun Violence? Halt the War on Drugs (newsweek.com)

I don't. The Po-Lice should just quit in Chicago. Let 'em snuff each other while Regular Americans move to Indiana and Ohio.
if the police quit the good people would take up arms and deal with the thugs the way they need to be,,,
If the thugs move on good neighborhoods. Let 'em burn down their own filthy slums. Since they CAUSED slums in the first place.

There is no legal basis for any drug law.
The only legal basis for any law is the defense of rights of others, and those who use drugs harm no one but themselves.
So police who enforce drug laws are the real criminals.

And even worse, we know from Prohibition that making something illegal greatly increases crime, deaths, etc., because it prevents those involved from being able to use anything but large amounts of cash.

So then it is the police who are causing most of the harm in our cities, and they then are the criminals.

If you look at a graph of gun deaths by year, you see most deaths coincide with Prohibition and the War on Drugs.

Want to Reduce Gun Violence? Halt the War on Drugs (newsweek.com)

Seattle and San Fran have all but decriminalized small amounts of all drugs. And guess what? Their city is now infested with a cancer they couldn't cure if they brought in the national guard. Decriminalizing drugs only gives druggies an open flood gate to infect and destroy everything that's good and decent. And turn it into a shithole.

If people would just get their drugs, take'm home and use them there, that would be one thing. But fuckers like Floyd, they get high then get out in public and adversely affect the lives of almost everyone they come across.
Like the clerk who was held responsible by his boss for the fake $20. A cop or two is about to go to prison for having to deal with Floyds criminal activity.

Homelessness can be brought about by a person's actions or can occur from events that are outside of their control. Many veterans who are addicted to drugs from (and during) war have been given the short straw. There are small-scale efforts (small neighborhoods with small houses being established) to help homeless vets attain their much deserved housing. This effort needs to be put on the front burner in all states with homeless vets.
  • The leading causes of homelessness among vets are PTSD, social isolation, unemployment, and substance abuse.
"Between 2019 and 2020, the number of unsheltered veterans increased by six percent, offset by a three percent decline in sheltered veterans. Overall, the number of veterans experiencing homelessness remained unchanged, following considerable reductions in the population in prior years. Increases in unsheltered veterans occurred in all geographic types."

The number of unsheltered people in families with children increased for the first time since data collection began. In 2020, just under 172,000 people in families with children were experiencing homelessness. While most people in families with children were in sheltered locations (90%), the number of unsheltered people in families increased by 13 percent. This increase offset a decline in sheltered people in families with children, so the overall level of family homelessness was essentially the same in 2020 as in 2019.

I'm talking about druggy criminals. The ones that choose to be druggy criminals.

There are many reasons why someone is on drugs, homeless and cannot be rehabilitated.
Let's keep this about the walking dead souls who'd rather get high on meth, heroine, fentanyl or other hard drugs, than to clean up and become a decent person.
I understand that you're referencing the homeless who are addicted to illicit drugs. My point is that many homeless veterans are addicts, and many homeless vets are homeless because of being an addict. The family reference I made lacked clarification and I should have added that many of these homeless families with minors have at least one parent addicted to drugs. Kids should be helped without question, vets as well, the disabled as well....and you see where I'm going. Many of these people are going to be users. All others interested in any help offered should be given a hand up, but it needs to start at the community level in each specific area.

"Although homelessness decreased 10 percent nationwide from 2009 to 2019, it is a growing problem in some neighborhoods of such U.S. cities as San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles, where the streets are lined with tents, homelessness-related crime has exploded, and residents are exasperated by persistent public disorder. Since 2011, these cities have spent billions on homelessness, yet the number of homeless has increased 15 percent in Los Angeles, 24 percent in San Francisco, and 25 percent in Seattle."

Even though we're used to hearing how X millions or billions of dollars are thrown around all over the place, (and I'm almost becoming desensitized enough to soon "accept" hearing about how trillions are being used to fund this project or that one in the near future *huge difference between 1 billion and 1 trillion..but I digress).....billions of dollars spent yet homelessness increased 15%...wth. Well, they always say that when the government throws massive amounts of money at a problem, don't expect that the problem will be resolved.

Only reasonable solution is a one by one approach, with concerned citizens putting in the time and effort to improve their area, get others involved, and help others in the process.

I understand that you're referencing the homeless who are addicted to illicit drugs. My point is that many homeless veterans are addicts, and many homeless vets are homeless because of being an addict. The family reference I made lacked clarification and I should have added that many of these homeless families with minors have at least one parent addicted to drugs. Kids should be helped without question, vets as well, the disabled as well....and you see where I'm going. Many of these people are going to be users. All others interested in any help offered should be given a hand up, but it needs to start at the community level in each specific area.

"Although homelessness decreased 10 percent nationwide from 2009 to 2019, it is a growing problem in some neighborhoods of such U.S. cities as San Francisco, Seattle, and Los Angeles, where the streets are lined with tents, homelessness-related crime has exploded, and residents are exasperated by persistent public disorder. Since 2011, these cities have spent billions on homelessness, yet the number of homeless has increased 15 percent in Los Angeles, 24 percent in San Francisco, and 25 percent in Seattle."

Even though we're used to hearing how X millions or billions of dollars are thrown around all over the place, (and I'm almost becoming desensitized enough to soon "accept" hearing about how trillions are being used to fund this project or that one in the near future *huge difference between 1 billion and 1 trillion..but I digress).....billions of dollars spent yet homelessness increased 15%...wth. Well, they always say that when the government throws massive amounts of money at a problem, don't expect that the problem will be resolved.

Only reasonable solution is a one by one approach, with concerned citizens putting in the time and effort to improve their area, get others involved, and help others in the process.

Are there no Prisons? Are there no Workhouses? ---Bring back the vagrancy laws. Put them in Jail Camps where they have food ,shelter , HC ,and WORK.

They should all be choked to death prior to being arrested

Sorry. But they gotta be killed on the street. Zero tolerance you know. (sarcasm)

AMEN!!!

You can't just kill people because you don't like them.
You are ignoring them committing crimes and refusing to be arrested for it if not flat out attacking others.
Violent criminals going bye-bye is a good thing especially for the poor communities where the druggies live and hangout. Violent criminals most often target those closest to them--their families--neighbors---friends.

Sorry. But they gotta be killed on the street. Zero tolerance you know. (sarcasm)
Nope.Just kicked out of town.

Forum List

Back