Why are republicans against abortions' when they were the main cause of abortions.

Roe v. Wade Was Decided By A Republican-Nominated Supreme Court

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)

Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)

Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

William Rehnquist (Nixon, R; chief justice under Reagan, R)

-------------------------------------------------------------
5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

and 1 Dem and 1 Republican were pro life.
You and your ilk is why I am pro choice
As long as your pro choice. Most jews are pro choice.
Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)
It seems that this position is supported by so called Reform Judaism. Conservative Judaism forbids abortions. Though, as far as I know, an abortion is considered a murder only after 40 days term after conception.
Penelope is not pro choice as she admitted
You mean that a man should have the right to decide whether the child will be born or not? Maybe he should. But with that he should be legally responsible for supporting the woman financially during her pregnancy and childbirth and supporting the kid thereafter.
Nope. Man should be able to decide whether they have to have paternal rights and monetary obligations. So if they don't want the kid they should be able to sign an document gppiving up all paternal rights. That is called a choice.
But how should it be implemented on practice? What if the man doesn't want to sign this papers and use this situation as a leverage against the woman?

What to do if the woman doesn't know who is the child's father or pretends that?
#1) If they don't want to sign then they are responsible for the child.

#2) DNA test should be able to solve that.
1. Okay.

2. Yes, it will be able, of course. But this test should be mandatory for men? If say the woman names three men as a potential father and two of them deny this test.

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)
Your or you are? How come you’re pro choice for women and not for men?

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.
Men should have the same option

I don't think so, he may want her to have the baby, even thought she is a multipara, the spouse is abusive, drinker, or gambling addict or her boyfriend, she is turning 40ish, and that's why I think men can stay out of it. You don't want to force a female with birthing an infant, that would be slavery.
I mean the other way. If she wants to and he doesn't. Should he have the right to sign a document that states he gives up all paternal rights and doesnt have any financial obligations.

No he made her pg, and if she decides to keep the baby he should pay CS. Many times they don't pay CS unless they were once married.
OK but what if she trapped him? So you're not really pro choice. Understood.

If often happens when women traps a man, some women do raise the child without any support, but the DAD is allowed to visit the children with or without CS. There is a lot of Dads out there who have no idea how many children they have. Also there is a lot of women who don't know who the Dad is.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.

I don't think so, he may want her to have the baby, even thought she is a multipara, the spouse is abusive, drinker, or gambling addict or her boyfriend, she is turning 40ish, and that's why I think men can stay out of it. You don't want to force a female with birthing an infant, that would be slavery.
I mean the other way. If she wants to and he doesn't. Should he have the right to sign a document that states he gives up all paternal rights and doesnt have any financial obligations.

No he made her pg, and if she decides to keep the baby he should pay CS. Many times they don't pay CS unless they were once married.

If often happens when women traps a man, some women do raise the child without any support, but the DAD is allowed to visit the children with or without CS. There is a lot of Dads out there who have no idea how many children they have. Also there is a lot of women who don't know who the Dad is.
OK

My example is if the man is trapped should he have a choice yes or no?

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You have this fucked up logic you are right and everybody else in the world is wrong,you consider all the patriotic hundreds if Not thousands of Americans who gave that fascist whitmere the middle finger by marching in the streets of Michigan holding their own Christmas celebration after she told everyone to stay home and not have large gatherings traiters sense they said fuck you to your hero whitmere. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: Fuck and fuck your evil monster hero whitmere and your pathetic sad demorat party you America hater.
Whitmer is no fascist, its her job to make sure the people remain healthy during the pandemic. My God there were plans to kidnap her from lowlifes and she is still getting threats.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You are a MORON--enough said.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Even though a man is trapped he still went to bed with her and therefore if a DNA is done, he should pay CS.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Even though a man is trapped he still went to bed with her and therefore if a DNA is done, he should pay CS.
So you're not pro choice. I understand. Its funny.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

A man has to pay CS until the child is 18, the female has the child for their whole life. Also a women has to carry the fetus for 40 wks or there about. Being pg is not without the risk.

A child is not cheap and the older they get are more expensive.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

A man has to pay CS until the child is 18, the female has the child for their whole life. Also a women has to carry the fetus for 40 wks or there about. Being pg is not without the risk.

Post 18 they are adults my point is either you're pro choice or you're not? Woman has the right to kill the child too.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Post 18 they are adults my point is either you're pro choice or you're not? Woman has the right to kill the child too.
I'm not for the man. For women I'm pro choice.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

So you’re not pro choice. I understand.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Not for the man!!

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Not for the man!!
So men and women aren't equals. OK

Thank you

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Roe v. Wade was one of the worst, most grabasstic decisions ever handed down.

The republicans should not have made abortion a political issue, since government should remain neutral in theological disputes. People who seek abortions or are otherwise involved in them, regardless of their religious leanings, obviously do not agree with the republicans' position. These people are entitled to all of the rights and privileges afforded to citizens under the U.S. Constitution, including freedom of speech, privacy, freedom of religion, and freedom of association,. But government at both the federal and state levels has imposed gag rules, forced people to attend sectarian religious indoctrination sessions, withheld funding, knowingly distributed false information, advanced false accusations, and otherwise has intervened on behalf of one side of the dispute in ways that interfere with the personal liberty of ordinary people. This is evil and un-American.

The republicans' simultaneous stand against birth control indicates that they have an ulterior motive. Use of birth control greatly lessens the need for abortions and responsible people use it. We humans are tool-makers. We create and use tools to solve our problems, from wheels, dams, levies, antibiotics, medical equipment, airplanes, and so much more. Yet republicans oppose the use of tools to prevent problematic pregnancies. What gives?

They also oppose informative, complete sex education that would prepare people to pursue their sexual lives responsibly, as if ignorance and its accompanying dangers were preferable. And don't attempt to discuss these matters with them, as they will zip their lips and run out the back door.

This is one more way in which republicans attempt to subvert American principles and one more reason that I will never vote for a republican.
who the fuck expects you to vote republican chairman Mao

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Not for the man!!

Thank you
Yes they are, they both slept each other and the women and the man both pay the piper.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

OK

Not for the man!!

Thank you
Yes they are, they both slept each other and the women and the man both pay the piper.
Women may kill the baby. Men have zero say in your world so they aren’t equals. If they are equals then both should have a choice.

We don't need question whether the new health secretary Rachel Levane, recently confirmed by the democrat majority, ever had an abortion. She (he) is a walking abortion.

Forum List

Back