Why are republicans against abortions' when they were the main cause of abortions.

Roe v. Wade Was Decided By A Republican-Nominated Supreme Court

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Harry Blackmun (Nixon, R)

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

William Brennan (Eisenhower, R)

Potter Stewart (Eisenhower, R)

Thurgood Marshall (LBJ, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

William Rehnquist (Nixon, R; chief justice under Reagan, R)

-------------------------------------------------------------
5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

and 1 Dem and 1 Republican were pro life.
You and your ilk is why I am pro choice
As long as your pro choice. Most jews are pro choice.
Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)
Your or you are? How come you’re pro choice for women and not for men?

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.
/——/ Your and you’re are not interchangeable. That is YOUR hat. YOU ARE wearing it on YOUR head.

The vote on Roe vs. Wade was 7-2. Those justices supporting the case’s pro-choice outcome were as follows, including the president nominating each and the president’s party affiliation:

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Those dissenting on Roe vs. Wade — only two – and both were not Republican-president-nominated to the Court:

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

5 republicans were pro choice. How can the supreme court rule any differently. 2 Democrat ruled with them

Abortion laws: Jewish faith teaches life does not start at conception (usatoday.com)

In my neck of the woods its ok to use your. Its a females body that goes through the changes and there are many reasons she wants to abort, the earlier the better.
Men should have the same option

I don't think so, he may want her to have the baby, even thought she is a multipara, the spouse is abusive, drinker, or gambling addict or her boyfriend, she is turning 40ish, and that's why I think men can stay out of it. You don't want to force a female with birthing an infant, that would be slavery.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

I don't think so, he may want her to have the baby, even thought she is a multipara, the spouse is abusive, drinker, or gambling addict or her boyfriend, she is turning 40ish, and that's why I think men can stay out of it. You don't want to force a female with birthing an infant, that would be slavery.
I mean the other way. If she wants to and he doesn't. Should he have the right to sign a document that states he gives up all paternal rights and doesnt have any financial obligations.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

I mean the other way. If she wants to and he doesn't. Should he have the right to sign a document that states he gives up all paternal rights and doesnt have any financial obligations.

No he made her pg, and if she decides to keep the baby he should pay CS. Many times they don't pay CS unless they were once married.

Left wing logic? Republicans should support abortion because (mostly) Nixon nominees to the Supreme Court found a "right to privacy" that didn't exist in the Constitution. Duh.

What do you expect from leftists, who are about slavishly following personalities, rather than having actual principles and ideology?

I'm married to a Republican man, I've been married for 34 years in May. Guess that puts you 2 in a bind.
It doesn't mean a thing to me if you're lawfully "married" or not with all the liberal pro-abortion politics on the left you people are spouting. You fuckers are just plain full of shit, and it doesn't make any difference if you're a male fucker or female fucker, because when it comes right down to it, a fucker is a fucker. And it's time for you stupid liberal bitches and assholes to get off my case, because I'm sick and tired of all that bullshit.

You are sick and tired of yourself.
I see you are looking in the mirror now.which I can understand sense only a sick fuck evil monster would deny reality that Obama was a clone of bush and lied to the American people about ending bush’s war only expanding it,you have had your lying sorry ass taken to school on thst too many times to remember.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You have this fucked up logic you are right and everybody else in the world is wrong,you consider all the patriotic hundreds if Not thousands of Americans who gave that fascist whitmere the middle finger by marching in the streets of Michigan holding their own Christmas celebration after she told everyone to stay home and not have large gatherings traiters sense they said fuck you to your hero whitmere. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: Fuck and fuck your evil monster hero whitmere and your pathetic sad demorat party you America hater.

The gop is pro life until the child is born. Then if the kid gets some safety net benefits that's bad. Really y really bad because somehow they are bankrupting the nation. Same old false rhetoric.

"The GOP isn't pro-life because it disagrees with my agenda!!!"

Yeah, whatever.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Different time and era and the Christian vote was not cemented into the GOP until Reagan...

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

No he made her pg, and if she decides to keep the baby he should pay CS. Many times they don't pay CS unless they were once married.
OK but what if she trapped him? So you're not really pro choice. Understood.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

It seems that this position is supported by so called Reform Judaism. Conservative Judaism forbids abortions. Though, as far as I know, an abortion is considered a murder only after 40 days term after conception.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

It seems that this position is supported by so called Reform Judaism. Conservative Judaism forbids abortions. Though, as far as I know, an abortion is considered a murder only after 40 days term after conception.
Penelope is not pro choice as she admitted

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

/——/ That doesn’t prove anything, you dolt.
I did not have the heart to tell the idiot that. Thanks,

It seems that this position is supported by so called Reform Judaism.
I am Christian, and I have no use for that branch of so-called "reform Judaism" whatsoever.
Conservative Judaism forbids abortions. Though, as far as I know, an abortion is considered a murder only after 40 days term after conception.
That's 40 days after a woman's last menstrual period, when she has missed her next period and is assumed to be pregnant. No precise knowledge or independent verification of the exact time and place of human conception is possible.

The problem for the left is that they tend to reduce the entire concept of juris prudence to political affiliation when it is in their advantage. Justice Blackmun might have been a registered republican but he turned out to be the most liberal judge on the Court. You have to wonder about Blackmun's mental state when he admitted that he allowed a clerk to write the majority decision on a crucial case (Bowers v. Hardwick) apparently without studying it himself . For some reason Blackmun had a problem with the appointment of Justice Clarence Thomas that might have been connected to latent racism. The point of Roe v. Wade was that it was based on an invention by the Court rather than a Constitutional issue. Amazingly the Court majority agreed on a concept of "privacy" that didn't exist to justify the murder of millions of unborn. Mostly democrat administrations expanded the "right to privacy" through the years to stabbing full term babies in the back of the head and sucking their brains out in a procedure they called "late term abortion".

The point of Roe v. Wade
There's a deadbeat dad gone fishing in the river, using salmon roe for bait, and wearing a pair of waders to keep his pants dry in the water.

So this stereotypical fisherman guy is or is assumed to be all in with the Democratic Party on abortion politics, because he doesn't want to be on the hook for child support himself, since there's a lady living in a Section 8 hoe-shack and she had him served off the property with a shit-ton of court papers as a rapist, sexual harasser, child molester, and registered sex offender to boot.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You mean that a man should have the right to decide whether the child will be born or not? Maybe he should. But with that he should be legally responsible for supporting the woman financially during her pregnancy and childbirth and supporting the kid thereafter.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

You mean that a man should have the right to decide whether the child will be born or not? Maybe he should. But with that he should be legally responsible for supporting the woman financially during her pregnancy and childbirth and supporting the kid thereafter.
Nope. Man should be able to decide whether they have to have paternal rights and monetary obligations. So if they don't want the kid they should be able to sign an document giving up all paternal rights. That is called a choice.

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Nope. Man should be able to decide whether they have to have paternal rights and monetary obligations. So if they don't want the kid they should be able to sign an document gppiving up all paternal rights. That is called a choice.
But how should it be implemented on practice? What if the man doesn't want to sign this papers and use this situation as a leverage against the woman?

What to do if the woman doesn't know who is the child's father or pretends that?

Warren Burger (Nixon, R)

William Douglas (FDR, D)

Lewis Powell (Nixon, R)

Byron White (Kennedy, D)

Nope. Man should be able to decide whether they have to have paternal rights and monetary obligations. So if they don't want the kid they should be able to sign an document gppiving up all paternal rights. That is called a choice.
But how should it be implemented on practice? What if the man doesn't want to sign this papers and use this situation as a leverage against the woman?

What to do if the woman doesn't know who is the child's father or pretends that?
#1) If they don't want to sign then they are responsible for the child.

#2) DNA test should be able to solve that.

Forum List

Back