Why are Republican Governors and Legislatures Inert and Useless?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Thankfully, the Republicans in the Senate held off the neo-Marxist push to allow democrats and their non-living voters to perma-cheat in the Elections.

Also thankful that Rand Paul appear to be the only Republican in America willing to start to hold America's greatest mass murderer Fauxi to account.

My question is why are Republican Governors and especially legislatures inert at best and allied with CCP dems at worst

Somehow the "Republican" State legislature in MI looked at this chart and claimed the election was completely legitimate. Most dangerous group of Republicans in America, they need to be primaried and sent packing.

iu

Why does Gov Abbott stand around like a nitwit while Illegals overrun the State of Texas? Why hasn't ANY Republican governor called Fauxi in for questioning?

The MI Senate was really a touch point, I mean were they paid by Xi? Is that cool with MI Republicans? They have another mass murderer of the elderly in their State capital. WTF?

Thankfully, the Republicans in the Senate held off the neo-Marxist push to allow democrats and their non-living voters to perma-cheat in the Elections.

Also thankful that Rand Paul appear to be the only Republican in America willing to start to hold America's greatest mass murderer Fauxi to account.

My question is why are Republican Governors and especially legislatures inert at best and allied with CCP dems at worst

Somehow the "Republican" State legislature in MI looked at this chart and claimed the election was completely legitimate. Most dangerous group of Republicans in America, they need to be primaried and sent packing.

iu

Why does Gov Abbott stand around like a nitwit while Illegals overrun the State of Texas? Why hasn't ANY Republican governor called Fauxi in for questioning?

The MI Senate was really a touch point, I mean were they paid by Xi? Is that cool with MI Republicans? They have another mass murderer of the elderly in their State capital. WTF?
In the end when all votes counted biden won Michigan. Get over it.

On another note my buddy is a republican politician. My nephew interns for him one day a week. This week my nephew went to Lansing and was introduced to a lot of powerful people. He’s going to school to be a lawyer but who knows where this could lead. They would pick a race he can win, have him establish residency in that town, next thing you know he’s a county clerk or something like that, then a state house member, state senator, then maybe a federal senator or house member. Who knows! It’s good to have friends with connections. About four politicians told him to hit them up next summer.

iu

You sound like a defeated angry little runt.
Because...
You are a defeated angry little runt.

Forum List

Back