Why are people not distinguising between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants?

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
I keep hearing about how these new "immigration" laws are making things very hard for immigrants in Alabama and they now have to leave, first of all these rules are for ILLEGALS, the guy who owns the gas station next to my house is a legal immigrant from India with a Green card and these rules don't effect him one bit, why are people lumping in illegals with legal immigrants? if you have a green card with the proper papers you these rules won't effect your life one bit.

I keep hearing about how these new "immigration" laws are making things very hard for immigrants in Alabama and they now have to leave, first of all these rules are for ILLEGALS, the guy who owns the gas station next to my house is a legal immigrant from India with a Green card and these rules don't effect him one bit, why are people lumping in illegals with legal immigrants? if you have a green card with the proper papers you these rules won't effect your life one bit.

It makes for great press and one more thing to point at reps and cons for and call the all racist.

How it's racist to not want someone to work long hours for less the min wage, I don't know, but that's the spin.

I have no problem with LEGAL Immigrants. It is not clear to me why anybody would have a problem with LEGAL Immigrants.

It is the illegal immigrants who need to be tossed the fuck out of the United States.

What I’m still wondering is why our government would bring in illegal aliens who are killing the U.S. citizens? Link

Are they trying to exterminate Americans? Is it Ethnic Cleansing of Americans? What kind of politician would do that to their own country? Then when the American people find out about it and they yell about it, the politicians fight them and tell them they’re prejudice.

Last edited:
I have no problem with LEGAL Immigrants. It is not clear to me why anybody would have a problem with LEGAL Immigrants.

It is the illegal immigrants who need to be tossed the fuck out of the United States.

I agree 100%, I keep hearing Hispanic people here in Alabama saying this law is not fair for immigrants, which is bullshit cause the LEGAL immigrants I see from India and Sudan don't give a fuck about this law and it doesn't effect them one bit, the only people I see running scared are the illegals.

It makes for great press and one more thing to point at reps and cons for and call the all racist.

How it's racist to not want someone to work long hours for less the min wage, I don't know, but that's the spin.

Also how is it racist to not want to someone to break into your house and eat your food, drink your beer and watch your flat screen.

How is it racists that the American public must obey all local, state and federal laws without exception and the illegal aliens don't have to? The illegal aliens get away with breaking the laws with our politicians blessings!

How is it racists that the American public must obey all local, state and federal laws without exception and the illegal aliens don't have to? The illegal aliens get away with breaking the laws with our politicians blessings!

Illegal aliens get their college tuition paid in California if their grades are good enough, that is just madness.

Because the media doesn't want to make any delineation of the 2, its their slant as they lack any serious objectivity on this matter.

IF they were honest they would simply say immigrant and illegal immigrant and make the distinctions, but, they want any cross over from legal to illegal to be blurred.

They and the left have banished the word /term illegal alien as 'not very nice'.....and have of course come up with no other descriptor, “undocumented’ is their best shot, which is also plainly ridiculous as it does not as a word does nor due justice to the term/meaning its meant to replace, that is the ‘illegality’ of their status.

Hey my old Lude dealer? He wasn't a drug dealer..... hes was an ‘undocumented pharmacist’…. :rolleyes:

Because the media doesn't want to make any delineation of the 2, its their slant as they lack any serious objectivity on this matter.

IF they were honest they would simply say immigrant and illegal immigrant and make the distinctions, but, they want any cross over from legal to illegal to be blurred.

They and the left have banished the word /term illegal alien as 'not very nice'.....and have of course come up with no other descriptor, “undocumented’ is their best shot, which is also plainly ridiculous as it does not as a word does nor due justice to the term/meaning its meant to replace, that is the ‘illegality’ of their status.

Hey my old Lude dealer? He wasn't a drug dealer..... hes was an ‘undocumented pharmacist’…. :rolleyes:

Its really not fair because in these illegal immigrant rallies they are calling themselves just immigrants, and make it seem as if these laws are biased against all immigrants, not just the illegal ones.

Forum List

Back