Why Are Moms Like Me Being Called Domestic Terrorists?

The Governor (Northam) is the one who said that schools don’t have to report felonies to the police. That’s because he’s more worried that it might hurt a rapist to have that on his record than he is about protecting the rapist’s next victim.
Regardless of the facts of the immediate aftermath, though, school officials would have been legally bound to report the incident to law enforcement since it crossed over the line from the misdemeanor of sexual battery and into the felony of sexual assault. Battery involves forcible sexual touching through coercive means. Sexual battery turns into sexual assault legally in Virginia when it involves rape, sodomy, or another form of aggravated sexual battery.

The kid did a similar thing to another girl in a an empty classroom. Facts. Dont really think the bathroom is the problem here. The problem is the kid takes advantage of girls in rooms where there is nobody else around.
After he was transferred by the school board in a cover up attempt.

The law doesn't pertain to felony rape assholes. Even states that in the article.
Sorry, you lose. Schools are not required to report any sexual assaults. Period. Your spin doesn’t change that. If action was taken in the first place, that second assault never occurs.

Pathetic deflection attempt. You called the story a conspiracy theory dumbfuck. I support the father, as do all decent people, leaving you out.
No I called the so called "cover up" a conspiracy theory. And I was correct. And no, I dont support animals attacking police as the video I provided shows. I'm for law and order.

Yet your pal Otto says in a felony case (like this) that doesn’t apply. You two need to get your stories straight and stop defending rapists.
Who is defending him? He's pleading guilty and I'm assuming he'll be sentenced. You sure are fired up about this though.

No I called the so called "cover up" a conspiracy theory. And I was correct. And no, I dont support animals attacking police as the video I provided shows. I'm for law and order.
Bull. Shit. You called the rape a conspiracy theory. No, you weren’t correct. Calling the father of the vicrim an animal now. Keep digging. :dig:

Yet your pal Otto says in a felony case (like this) that doesn’t apply. You two need to get your stories straight and stop defending rapists.
Dude, mandatory reporting of a felony to police is different than naming underage people involved.

Who is defending him? He's pleading guilty and I'm assuming he'll be sentenced. You sure are fired up about this though.
And you just want to excuse the rapist. Any normal person (especially a parent) would have strong feelings about this. The fact that you blow off a child rape as “conspiracy theory” tells us all we need to know about you Gomer.

Dude, mandatory reporting of a felony to police is different than naming underage people involved.
Not here. Schools are not required to even report the crime. But protecting the felon is front and center for goobers like you.

And you just want to excuse the rapist. Any normal person (especially a parent) would have strong feelings about this. The fact that you blow off a child rape as “conspiracy theory” tells us all we need to know about you Gomer.
Obviously you'll interpret whatever I said in the worst way possible. I really dont care. All I know the father was arrested, as he should have been. That was after he called a woman a "bitch" at the meeting and threatened to kick the teeth in of a cop.

Forum List

Back